Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:26:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone from here brought from mimocloud.net?  (Read 2964 times)
va23boam (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:33:04 AM

anyone got any news on when there 1st batch will come online? they said mining to start in November but i haven't heard any news about it for a while  Undecided

Currently Mining: BTC,ETH,SC
nahtnam
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

nahtnam.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 05:46:31 AM

The site wont load for me... Sad

Molex1701

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 12:54:55 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2013, 02:24:09 PM by Molex1701

Seems like it was down and now is back up.  Site seemed to go down when another site had gone down bitcoinminingcenter.com.  Thought they might been by same group.  I've looked for users that had used the site though and hadn't found anything.  You would think if on a batch 3 someone here would had tried.  I've ask mimoCloud to see if they can show something about their site to show if real.  I'll update if they can give anything.

bitcoinminingcenter.com still down.  That site definitely gone scam.  Before I was still hoping to get my could mining. But written off now Sad

Oh guess I read wrong. So you had bought of batch 1 and still no mining? ugh.
va23boam (OP)

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:31:07 AM

yeah they said mining to start mid November, heard nothing there communication is terrible, they never reply to emails .. just wondered if anyone else brought batch 1 and had heard anything

Currently Mining: BTC,ETH,SC
Lloydie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 06:14:08 AM

yeah they said mining to start mid November, heard nothing there communication is terrible, they never reply to emails .. just wondered if anyone else brought batch 1 and had heard anything

Communication is terrible. I believe they are waiting for hashslow to deliver equipment which isn't happening anytime soon.
b1llyB0b

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:35:39 PM

So can anybody attest to this service actually working/delivering yet?

Especially taking into account https://mimocloud.net/terms-and-conditions/:
8. Delivery and Guarantees;
a. The start of all three batches offered by 'MimoCloud' has been guaranteed according to the following schedule:
i. The start date of first batch is December 31
ii. The start date of second batch is February 28
iii. The start date of third batch is May 31
b. The 'clients' shall be sent the bitcoins weekly in their respective bitcoins wallets.

And of course:
9. Refunds:
a. In case, 'MimoCloud' fails to observe the schedule guaranteed under the provision 8 of the 'TOS', the 'client' is entitled to claim refund within the two weeks following the start date provided in the 'TOS'.

and
10. Limitation Period:
The refund under the provision of 9 of the 'TOS' shall only be granted if the 'client' requests the refund within two weeks following the relevant due date provided in the provision 8 of the 'TOS', failure to which such right shall cease to exist and the sales shall be final.
Sonny

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:08:22 PM

I have never heard of the site before.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 07:09:47 PM

i can tell you cloudhashing.com is real
Lloydie

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 12:25:14 PM

i can tell you cloudhashing.com is real scam
Ftfy
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 01:42:08 PM

Personally no I'm not from there and up until now I've never heard of this site but will look into it if others are finding it to be useful,thanks for brining it to my attention.   Smiley
Lloydie

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 02:19:50 PM

Personally no I'm not from there and up until now I've never heard of this site but will look into it if others are finding it to be useful,thanks for brining it to my attention.   Smiley
Mimocloud is not useful. Would advise to be aware as they have not gotten deliveries of machines from hashfast.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:03:48 AM

i bought luckily only 13ghash in September and have nothing seen yet. now they talk about delivery of batch 2+3 and developing an own miner, the mimo x-1.
they didnt respond until last week and no hear. wonder who's money they are using. no compensation offer nothing.
until i dont get paid from promised contract back to end november i call them scam. DONT BUY A CONTRACT WITH MIMOCLOUD>.

BFL SCAM. name it. wtf

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mimocloud

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 10:22:01 AM

Hey everybody,

we know that you all want to know what happened in the last months and how we want to go on.
Well let us start from the beginning. We founded this company because we wanted to give our customers the best cloud mining experience and the highest profits.
We were so confident that we personally put a lot of money in this company. 25% of the companies assets came from our own savings.
After a lot of research and calls that were made, we decided to order most of our mining equipment from HashFast. At the time we ordered we were assured that the miners would be shipped at the end of november. To be exactly we were told that the devices would probably go out on the 22nd November. At that time everything looked perfect and it seemed they were on track for delivering in november.
As november came we were told by HashFast that there would be a 3 weeks delay and we would get our miners mid december. Time passed and all we heard from HashFast were excuses over excuses.
Fortunately we had also ordered from another manufacturer called Bitmine. Unfortunately they delivered the devices with a month 3 delay. Our order should have been shipped in january.
We know that you have a lost of money,  but we have too.
We are most definately not a scam, we are a registered company in Germany. We refunded everyone who was entitled for a refund and wanted one. We are now trying to make good to all our customers who suffered from a delay.
We are now offering bitcoin mining contract that start directly with a weekly payout into your bitcoin wallet.
We had some nice talks and meetings with the CEO of Mining Asics Technologies a netherlands based ASIC manufacturer for SHA-256 (Bitcoin) and Scrypt (Litecoin) mining devices. We decided to form a partnership with them. They are building some pretty great Litecoin miners and will be delivering in july. Their offices are only 30km from ours. We have taken precautions so that something like the HashFast debacle doesn`t happen again. With this miners we will first of all compensate our existing customers with Mh/s of scrypt mining power free of any charge. We have also started to take preorders for Scrypt mining contracts.
We are sure that with this new partnership we will start a new era of scrypt cloud mining.

With best wishes,

mimocloud.net
xephyr

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:45:25 PM

My preorder for 1 mH litecoin mining came on line couple weeks ago. Returns have only been 4% to 5% per week. mimoCloud needs to drop price from $25 per mH to become competitive. GAWMiners, ZeusHost, Genesis Mining and Litecoin GEAR all offer mH under $20 now.
Atheose0

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:26:29 AM

For the first time I have heard about them and after reading all the comments It seems to me may be they are not real.
Bobblehead Pete

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 03:56:35 AM

Mimocloud is cheater thief !!!

Heard this on other thread sir. So beware.
Tammy Chan

Activity: 820

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 08:09:44 AM

Haven't heard about this cloudmining site.
I just checked its bitcoin mining plans, and it charges you $0.08 per GH/s per week, which means you will never receive any mining revenue. Smiley

ruptan

Activity: 491

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:33:39 PM

I bought one mhz just to give it a shot in August. Now its almost end of Oct and did not get my mhz running. I sent them an email to get my refund but haven't received anything so far.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes