Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.36 BTC loan!  (Read 726 times)
mikenekro (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:14:40 AM

I need a loan for 0.36 BTC. I have the money to purchase this amount in my paypal account but I need to wait 21 days until it I am able to spend it. I sold a Red Fury on eBay and was paid for it. I am planning on making a purchase with the loan and will pay you back in full. If you need any proof of anything I am more than willing to give you the proof. 21 days is the max amount of time I need. I can negotiate something out with you as well. PM me or email me at mglidden58@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Mike
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 08:37:20 PM

Got any collateral, like Litecoins for example?

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:54:40 PM

We offer some great services for Cryptocurrencies.

If you want to auction off items, you should go to this new site. It looks very promising and I think it could be a great tool for Cryptocurrencies in general.

There is a new site that just opened up about 2 days ago that allows you to auction off your mining contracts, mining equipment, crypto coins (many different kinds) electronics and other stuff.

Those quotes are an instant redflag to me.
Why would you try to hide the fact you're actually the owner/creator of the site when trying to promote it?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
mikenekro (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:09:18 PM

I did not try to hide the fact that I am one of the admins there.
mikenekro (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:54:39 PM

I understand where you are coming from though. I will admit that it does look kind of scammy if you do not know why it was done or by who. I am not the only admin at crypto hash auctions. There's nothing I can do but direct you to the d7 peercoin mining pool. There are people there that have used crypto hash auctions.

Other than that now I can see that it is too early for me to be taking loans. But if anybody has some btc they would like to sell, I can do business with you in 20 days now.

Sorry for bothering you...
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:58:02 PM

Nov 7th -- your account is disposable. It's in your best interest to obtain a loan and then just bail. There's absolutely no incentive for you to pay it back.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
mikenekro (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:44:39 AM

Which is why I said forget it. I'll just wait for my paypal cash to come through. Do you know anybody who sells BTC for Paypal? or MoneyPaks? around the market price though.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:27:14 PM

Which is why I said forget it. I'll just wait for my paypal cash to come through. Do you know anybody who sells BTC for Paypal? or MoneyPaks? around the market price though.

localbitcoins.com

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: