Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: choose cardano (ADA) or bitcoin diamond (BCD) .. ??  (Read 427 times)
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

I have a plan to invest and I will hold up until December,
what coins are suitable in your opinion ,,?
Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
And please give your reason ..?
thanks a lot

I'm not a big fan of any bitcoin forks, but I think that it's probably best for everyone to just avoid all the bitcoin fork coins altogether. They get a big name for themselves pretty much solely because they are a fork of BTC, and nothing else.

I'd definitely choose ADA in this case, over BCD. Without question. ADA isn't even my favorite altcoin.

I just feel like that all forks, including BCD in this case, will be in a long term decrease, because there is 0 prospect of them replacing bitcoin as the #1 crypto, which is what they are supposed to do. ADA has shown what it can do in a bull market, and I think it can definitely potentially skyrocket in the next bull market as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

Cardano, no questions about it.
But why december?
You'll get lots of benefits from ADA if you hold for much longer.December is way too soon.

Not necessarily just until december, I only planned until december but it could be longer or shorter again because I want to see the development of other coins that might increase my investment interest...
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot

i would like to say buy CARDANO and hold it for long term
because this project have a lot of great feature,
so, you will make a huge profit on it  Wink

Sure! I do not think that Bitcoin Diamond is the coin that is worth your attention. At least, in comparison with Cardano, it is not so attractive for investments. It will be much better if you deal with ADA.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:56:41 PM

Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot

i would like to say buy CARDANO and hold it for long term
because this project have a lot of great feature,
so, you will make a huge profit on it  Wink

Sure! I do not think that Bitcoin Diamond is the coin that is worth your attention. At least, in comparison with Cardano, it is not so attractive for investments. It will be much better if you deal with ADA.
Exactly. ADA is the only choice in the this case. Team have excellent idea and all possibilities to get there. I don't think that BCD have same wide development and support
TriaxialTick5

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

BTCC (currently being airdropped) is a great bet! Solid team behind it and a super project to boot. It (Bitcoin Crown) allows a solution for locally and digitally exchanging all FIAT and CRYPTO currencies between any interested parties. A decentralized platform to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving Gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership. Goodluck.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:16:41 PM

Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot
Why choosing both cheaper coins that has no future?theres a lot of coins that has low price but has good potential,not like that two ..

I prefer you should find other coins than ada and bcd..why not check Trade.io token since its doing great now and have best future potentially
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot
It is better to choose Cardano(ADA) for the reason that it have a huge volume and it shows it's potentiality in the market already. It's obviously investors will choose this coins cause it really compete others and it surely we gained profit.
Ade A Aziz

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:36:46 AM

Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot

I think Cardano is more interesting to buy. Cardano has a good growth. Leveraging the current market conditions by buying Cardano and holding it for a long period of time I feel it's a wise way.
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:42:00 AM

Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot
Just do not fork bitcoin, you can now see what happens to them after a while. This is either a simple pump, or a completely unpromising development, uniquely cardano. Yes, I will wait for this coin profit for two years, but I'm sure that this technology will shoot in the future in contrast to fork.

Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

BCD for me just as fork only and will be hard to compete with the other altcoin. Cardano has greater potential if it is to be used for investment. opportunities at Cardano is quite high, at current prices so if the hold until the end of the year the results are already quite large.
Killrbit

Merit: 31

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:29:27 AM

Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot

Honestly would say ADA is still a vapourvare coin, but if you are limiting yourself to either of the two, buy ADA. Bitcoin diamond is bullshit fork coin that has no value to anyone except for high risk taking speculators. i also very much doubt BCD has any real developers behind the project though i havent checked their github.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

With me. I would choose ADA. I love this coin. and the development team of the coin. In the future I believe the ADA will grow very strongly in comparison with the present. ADA to the moon
Awaknow (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

All the suggestions and explanations from friends here seem to be clear that all argue that the best option is the ADA. thank you for participating and I am very much in your time.
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

From your question i know that you're indonesian and using indodax. Im certain that ADA(cardano) is better, comparing to program,roadmap and social media.

Some people stated that BCD is just scam. Just look at the twitter date created and how it manage poorly.
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot

I'm not a big fan of any bitcoin forks, but I think that it's probably best for everyone to just avoid all the bitcoin fork coins altogether. They get a big name for themselves pretty much solely because they are a fork of BTC, and nothing else.

I'd definitely choose ADA in this case, over BCD. Without question. ADA isn't even my favorite altcoin.

I just feel like that all forks, including BCD in this case, will be in a long term decrease, because there is 0 prospect of them replacing bitcoin as the #1 crypto, which is what they are supposed to do. ADA has shown what it can do in a bull market, and I think it can definitely potentially skyrocket in the next bull market as well.

i may choose for ada.

it has better team and better projects.
i dont like coins named bitcoin monero ethereum etc.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:40:51 PM

From your question i know that you're indonesian and using indodax. Im certain that ADA(cardano) is better, comparing to program,roadmap and social media.

Some people stated that BCD is just scam. Just look at the twitter date created and how it manage poorly.

I think that in the near future, with respect to social networks and crypto-currencies, a real war will erupt, since there are already talk of Facebook bans, maybe Twitter will be next.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:21:33 PM

Is it ADA or BCD .. ??
thanks a lot
ADA is much better than bitcoin's copies. Foundation is getting started, I do think it will hit $1 by the end of 2018 or the beggining of 2019. Just seeing how much they improve the coin on a daily basis, proves how strong of a coin it will really become.

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:53:39 PM

Both were good for the future, cardano being an unique platform has gained much importance and it reaching one among the top listed altcoins in a much shorter time period is just because of the effectiveness it has got with the development. When it comes to bitcoin diamond the growth happens unexpected, cardano is less than a dollar and bitcoin gold around $5, so both serve to be a good pick for long term profiting.
hs84

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

cardano.
without a doubt!
B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

As Cardano continues to develop, I will continue to take it. I think this country will take many islands in the African continent this year.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: