Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 Manual Bitcoin Mixing Service 🔥🔥  (Read 202 times)
bitcoinfuck (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 106

Europe Belongs To Christians

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 03:18:15 PM by bitcoinfuck

What i will do ?

I will mix your bitcoins with my mining projects and get you trace free bitcoin to any address you send !

Benefits ?
Stop blockchain trail to you & be anonymous

Time Taken ?
It can be done in 10 blocks [ 40 mins to any time ti specify ]

Fees ?
0.001 BTC + 0.5 %

How to Order ?

PM me with your amount & receiving address

My Only Receiving Address

1EH29GeHkeh6XJ29Vb5W8fGj91hb9x2YC1
please don't pay anywhere else, all payments should be made on this address

Please don't accuse of scam, i been on this forum for a while,  i am here for legit service, please try before you blame on me.

[/url]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:46:02 AM

What mining projects? Are you implying that you own mining equipment and can generate freshly-mined Bitcoins? Your service is more expensive than existing reputable and trustworthy mixers, so what alternative benefit do I have to using your personal/manual mixing service?

bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

What mining projects? Are you implying that you own mining equipment and can generate freshly-mined Bitcoins? Your service is more expensive than existing reputable and trustworthy mixers, so what alternative benefit do I have to using your personal/manual mixing service?

1st one is the most of the mixers in the market, just simply swap btc among there users, so users think that they got there coin mixed by instead you been linked to more and more trails.

my service is for the people, who prefer getting coins generated by mining, also most of automated systems have leakage.

also i will never mix and link coins of two different users which is a very good reason to consider me and my services

[/url]
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

^ Seconding this.

or it can also be loaded to any bitcoin private key.

This line also makes me really suspicious. My guess is that you simply "Mix" them through chipmixer, or any mixer really, and then take 0.001BTC as your own "fee".

If not, can you link us some of your "Mining Projects"? I don't see any reason why you should/would bother yourself making pennies if you already have mining projects scaled on a level that they can mix any amount of bitcoin. (If not, how much can you maximally "mix"?)

Please don't accuse of scam, i been on this forum for a while,  i am here for legit service, please try before you blame on me.

You're a Full member without any positive trading reputation ( That 0.4BTC feedback from a newb doesn't really count  Roll Eyes) You wouldn't be the first to try.

1st one is the most of the mixers in the market, just simply swap btc among there users, so users think that they got there coin mixed by instead you been linked to more and more trails.

That is basically what mixing is. I think everyone who uses Chipmixer or any other mixer understands that their BTC  came from another user(s) who also used the mixing service, and wasn't generated out of thin air.

my service is for the people, who prefer getting coins generated by mining, also most of automated systems have leakage.

also i will never mix and link coins of two different users which is a very good reason to consider me and my services

And the proof of that is where? Do you run Antpool or something? Where do you get these "fresh" bitcoins from?

bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:11:32 PM

^ Seconding this.

or it can also be loaded to any bitcoin private key.

This line also makes me really suspicious. My guess is that you simply "Mix" them through chipmixer, or any mixer really, and then take 0.001BTC as your own "fee".

If not, can you link us some of your "Mining Projects"? I don't see any reason why you should/would bother yourself making pennies if you already have mining projects scaled on a level that they can mix any amount of bitcoin. (If not, how much can you maximally "mix"?)

You're a Full member without any positive trading reputation ( That 0.4BTC feedback from a newb doesn't really count  Roll Eyes) You wouldn't be the first to try.

That is basically what mixing is. I think everyone who uses Chipmixer or any other mixer understands that their BTC  came from another user(s) who also used the mixing service, and wasn't generated out of thin air.

And the proof of that is where? Do you run Antpool or something? Where do you get these "fresh" bitcoins from?

thanks for pointing out points without any hesitation, i really like when someone points the truth in his mind.

Regarding my farm, check my profile or the mining section.

i was not happy seeing chipmixer just shuffle the coins and call it anonymity, almost all users using thee kinds of sites are shuffling among them, many of users are getting shuffled with other trails.
in short - you try to unbreak a link for your coins, but instead you get linked to someone else links ! 

what if that guy used his address in dark web for some drugs and now it is linked to you.

also i will remove that private key line, i thought that some users will like to have private key loaded so they can pay directly where they wanted or to multiple wallets.

[Thank You]
if you have more suggestion for keeping my services transparent then let me know

[/url]
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:34:24 PM

oh i see now you are running signature campaign for chipmixer, so thats why you wanted to make a point to declare your service is far better then mine.

Very nice Played

[/url]
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:57:47 AM

oh i see now you are running signature campaign for chipmixer, so thats why you wanted to make a point to declare your service is far better then mine.

That's actually me  Tongue

Time Taken ?

Could you please prove that you have access to 3 EH/s worth of equipment? Your post history does show that you might be a miner, however for it to be done in 10 blocks, you'd need 3 EH/s not counting variance (BTC.com currently estimates the network hashrate is 30 EH/s)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:41:49 AM

That is basically what mixing is. I think everyone who uses Chipmixer or any other mixer understands that their BTC  came from another user(s) who also used the mixing service, and wasn't generated out of thin air.

Very nice Played

This has nothing to do with why we're commenting on your service. You say that you've been on the forums "for a while", yet your registration date is less than a year ago. You don't have any positive trust left by a DT member, but you have 3 negative untrusted feedback ratings.

Quote from: squall1066
made offer on my thread for a D3, I got escrow involved then user just stopped communication, so neg rep left as I had to pull out of deal.

Quote from: CoolWave
Promoting scam site confirmtx.com

Quote from: isoneguy
account scammer

I'm sorry, but you're asking people to privately send you their bitcoin so that you can manually mix their coins, but I don't see how anyone in their right mind would do so. And by you asking people to try your service before putting blame on you or calling you a scam only attract negative attention by way of, what, reverse psychology... It only makes you look even more suspicious when trying to prove so hard that you're not a scammer. Imagine that I asked you not to think about pink elephants. Now you're thinking about them. You see how that works?

While I do like the idea of privacy and anonymity for my coins, I already have 3 mixing services that I use that I trust a hell of a lot more than I'd trust you. Forgive me for being so crass, but I'm just being honest in the hopes that others can see the same risks involved with the service that you're offering.

There's absolutely no need to get passive aggressive with your responses to people who have comments about your service. That only makes you look unprofessional, in my opinion.

bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:39:08 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:51:19 AM by bitcoinfuck

Quote from: squall1066
made offer on my thread for a D3, I got escrow involved then user just stopped communication, so neg rep left as I had to pull out of deal.

for this i got busy, no payment was taken or given, just communication stopped !

Quote from: CoolWave
Promoting scam site confirmtx.com

confirmtx is not my site, i just left review for the site as i really liked it
the user left no reference link, also he is running his own confirm tx site & rated -8 trust

Quote from: isoneguy
account scammer

where this came from ? i don't even know

but yes you have a point, but according to this i will never be able to provide services
so i am willing to deposit a amount to escrow, so you all know that i won't run away

[/url]
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:50:38 AM

That's actually me  Tongue

Time Taken ?

Could you please prove that you have access to 3 EH/s worth of equipment? Your post history does show that you might be a miner, however for it to be done in 10 blocks, you'd need 3 EH/s not counting variance (BTC.com currently estimates the network hashrate is 30 EH/s)

It will be running thru a pool, also payments are made from many address to a single address as a one.

if you are willing to have this service i am willing to deposit a security amount with an escrow, so you know i don't run away .

[/url]
BTCforJoe

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:11:44 PM

It will be running thru a pool, also payments are made from many address to a single address as a one.

So you're willing to provide transactions with dusty inputs? This only increases the size of the bitcoin transaction (and all future transactions), thus increasing the fee. No thank you.

if you are willing to have this service i am willing to deposit a security amount with an escrow, so you know i don't run away .

There we go, the first reasonable suggestion/information I have seen so far in this thread. But to be fair to anyone reading this, an escrow doesn't necessarily prove anything if a long con is the intent. Not saying that you're intending to con anyone, but I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

So you're willing to provide transactions with dusty inputs? This only increases the size of the bitcoin transaction (and all future transactions), thus increasing the fee. No thank you.

There we go, the first reasonable suggestion/information I have seen so far in this thread. But to be fair to anyone reading this, an escrow doesn't necessarily prove anything if a long con is the intent. Not saying that you're intending to con anyone, but I'm just playing devil's advocate here.

regarding fee you don't worry it will be one to may transaction, everything is covered by me
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

like escrow holds my 10 btc and i only mix less then 10 btc at the time, if something goes wrong user can claim the escrow funds.

also ill be thinking to mention people in thread with there receiving address, so i can proof that funds was sent to the user address.

[/url]
bitcoinfuck (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

a bump to my wonderful service

[/url]
bitcoinfuck (OP)