Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is it worth it?
YES - 1 (50%)
NO - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Jinbi - The Golden ICO?  (Read 96 times)
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

I recently joined to this wonderful and unique project. Investing time and effort here is worth it.

bounty link ~ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3448783.0
ann link ~ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3388735

what do you think about this project? let me hear your thoughts
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

At first why don't you share the reason why you choose this project? There are thousands ICO projects and bounties but why you only choose this one?
Or maybe you joined this bounty because it's being managed by Sylon Smiley). I also agree that Sylon is one out of good bounty managers in here. But this way don't always work Grin
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:50:57 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 02:06:08 PM by finaleshot2016

At first why don't you share the reason why you choose this project? There are thousands ICO projects and bounties but why you only choose this one?
Or maybe you joined this bounty because it's being managed by Sylon Smiley). I also agree that Sylon is one out of good bounty managers in here. But this way don't always work Grin

You don't know what my intention and basis of joining in Jinbi. I don't care if it's managed by Sylon or not and you're accusing me that my reason of joining Jinbi is because of him. Where did you know that? Do you know me? Do i know you? hahahaha  Cheesy

I'm the one who created this topic so it's my decision if i wanted to share my thoughts or not. I'm asking the thoughts of the people, if you don't care then you can skip this topic. Create your own then share yours. Wink I can share my thoughts after sharing theirs.

You are asking me the questions that i've wanted to know to the people. Another thing, im not referring the bounty itself. Im referring to the ICO project, it's not managed by Sylon, it's managed by the devs. Sylon is just a manager of the bounty and posted an ANN thread to the altcoin. Too much focus on him hahah  Grin Grin

I'm always reading whitepapers before joining the campaign. I have many experience in bounties, sometimes there are scam bounty that is handled by famous bounty managers so don't charge me with this things.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

Everyone has a different assessment of a project. and anyone is free to give a good or bad response.
but say no to scamers. I can not judge about this project from any point of view. so far sylon is a good manager, one good criterion for a project.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:22:00 PM

You don't know what my intention and basis of joining in Jinbi. I don't care if it's managed by Sylon or not and you're accusing me that my reason of joining Jinbi is because of him. Where did you know that? Do you know me? Do i know you? hahahaha  Cheesy

I'm the one who created this topic so it's my decision if i wanted to share my thoughts or not. I'm asking the thoughts of the people, if you don't care then you can skip this topic. Create your own then share yours. Wink I can share my thoughts after sharing theirs.

You are asking me the questions that i've wanted to know to the people. Another thing, im not referring the bounty itself. Im referring to the ICO project, it's not managed by Sylon, it's managed by the devs. Sylon is just a manager of the bounty and posted an ANN thread to the altcoin. Too much focus on him hahah  Grin Grin

I'm always reading whitepapers before joining the campaign. I have many experience in bounties, sometimes there are scam bounty that is handled by famous bounty managers so don't charge me with this things.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
I think it's a little bit weird cause you said that you alwasy read WP before joining any campaign so I think you already knew all about this project so why you have to ask other people whom even don't know about this project?
Don't join every bounty or invest in every ICO project that you thing it's good without any knowledge about it Smiley
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:43:48 PM

I read about the project Jimbi Token, a bit of him was interested, and above all because there is a manager there, Silon. I like the way he leads a signature campaign, he always keeps a table clearly and in a timely manner. By the way, he himself spoke about this project Jinbi, that he is confident in it. Well, well, we'll see.

As for the project itself, it is written in the project itself that this is a transparent and fully verified peer-to-peer platform built on a sick chain. No matter how unusual. However, it attracts what is further written that each holder of the jinbi token can receive dividends paid in gold, air or bitcoin, and payment, for example, of a full member - $ 25 per message. This is quite a lot and such great generosity is inherent in more fraudulent projects. I was interested in the question where the team got the gold, but I did not find the answer to this question. Of course, the project can turn out to be good, but great generosity provokes mistrust. Moreover, they plan to grow their token in the coming years already almost to a thousand dollars. However, over five days in the table are registered more than a hundred participants, this indicates that people trust this project. Especially since they subscribed to her in the main high ranks. In general, the campaign is interesting. Let's see what happens next. I can not say anything definite yet.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

I recently joined to this wonderful and unique project. Investing time and effort here is worth it.

what do you think to that question of yours? You participated on that bounty program without any knowledge about the project. Or you only joined because the reward is high?
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:08:11 PM

Seems to me you're just trying to promote it for your own personal gains, I don't see much potential in this project, in fact if I had a shit list I'd add this there.
I am sick and tired of hearing Gold, bitcoin and blockchain kept being used in the same sentence.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

I think it's a little bit weird cause you said that you alwasy read WP before joining any campaign so I think you already knew all about this project so why you have to ask other people whom even don't know about this project?
Don't join every bounty or invest in every ICO project that you thing it's good without any knowledge about it Smiley

Because i want to know the thoughts of the people, does it matter to you? I know the white paper itself, i know what's their platform. The purpose of this topic is to know their opinions about JINBI, to share idea since it's a forum right? to discuss something with others using your knowledge and idea about jinbi. Does it really affects you? and saying that i don't have enough knowledge with it? lmao. As if you really know me... you know, this is nonsense. If you don't want to share then go away, this topic doesn't fits you... i don't like people who is being superior like saying things without any proofs.
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

Seems to me you're just trying to promote it for your own personal gains, I don't see much potential in this project, in fact if I had a shit list I'd add this there.
I am sick and tired of hearing Gold, bitcoin and blockchain kept being used in the same sentence.

what do you think to that question of yours? You participated on that bounty program without any knowledge about the project. Or you only joined because the reward is high?

Ohh and btw, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pillar/
one of their team is part of it i don't care about the bounty. I need thoughts for all of you, i don't need statements saying that i only join because of High bounty, im done with that sht thing. I'm looking for a Project that is good enough and i found this, now i need your opinion about this. I need reviews, then why this site called a forum if the topic is about Jinbi and the statements you're throwing is participating because of high bounty.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: