Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 10:00:05 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi all, newbie question about crypsy  (Read 1185 times)
node500 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:39:55 AM

I've signed up with crypsy and have started depositing a few coins but for some reason it takes ages for the balance to show up. Has anyone else experienced this?
jones31

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:04:25 AM

I've signed up with crypsy and have started depositing a few coins but for some reason it takes ages for the balance to show up. Has anyone else experienced this?

Influx of traders lately , they seem to experience some problems.
gracesfall

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 01:07:33 PM

Hey there...I'm on Cryptsy as well. From what I can see, the cause of the delay is two-fold:

1. Deposits have to be confirmed multiple times (I think it's 6 confirms for Cryptsy, but I could be wrong) to ensure that the transactions are valud and that takes time.
2. Growing pains. New users have flocked to Cryptsy in recent weeks and it has resulted in some things being slower than others.

Hope this helps answer your questions!

Cynthia
Scorcher

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:10:01 PM

I am new as well. As far as I can tell, all of the exchanges are going through growing pains. Tons of people trying to jump in. When I make my move I will try and have some patience but it is a little worrisome.  
nbkn

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 01:59:28 PM

Hi, I am new here as well. As fdar as I read cryptsy is upgrading hardware, hope things will get better then. My deposits of QRK took arround 2h until they showed up.
blutusz

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:34:18 PM

Cryptsy had some problems with their servers, due to the article about Cryptsy...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: