Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:10:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY]👑Multiversum - Relational Blockchain [ENDED]👑  (Read 47493 times)
niocris

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:39:53 AM

Week: 2 (09.05-15.05)
Bitcointalk Name: niocris
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1434772
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/43ns43
Follower Count: 4970
Retweet Link #1: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/993497912834494464 
Retweet Link #2: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/993899144111632384 
Retweet Link #3: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994212431516839937 
Retweet Link #4: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994571767892140033 
Retweet Link #5: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994965312033476609 
Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/43ns43/status/995589386849935361 
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/43ns43/status/996352333612187649
ETH Address
0x2bb84dc376bbcb1dE75bd2310bB473206e9FC8FD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 156

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:55:48 AM

I have seen my current status is:
Denied (Posts are very generic and add nothing to the conversation)

Can this be changed? How?
Responded via PM.

Update
Looks like I have a solemn announcement to make...

It appears that the bounty hunters should now pass KYC to receive their rewards from MTV. I was just made aware of this a couple hours ago and I've been trying to come up with some solutions. I'm sorry if you feel cheated for your one week of work, it was an unexpected event that just happened.

So after talking with the devs, it seems like you'll need to do the following to receive your bounty rewards.

1. Register on the website here.
2. Pass KYC via the dashboard there, you'll be notified if you passed or were rejected within 48 hours (if not, please pm me).
3. Post your email address here, as well with your role on the spreadsheet and I'll replace your eth address with your email one.
4. Then after the 4 weeks, tokens will be sent to anyone who has a valid account and passed KYC.

And once again, I apologize for any wasted efforts.

Hey. the new table does not have my name. how do I get there? How to register in a new form of twitter and facebook?
Follow Links via the original post, please.

Hi bounty manager.
I HAVE FOND FAKE SUBMISSION. Scammer using my forum and telegram nickname in telegtam spreadsheet number 132 , that's not me... my real wallet is 0xa1670a8DB2F568228b3c1721d03Eddb3c2A48987
Thank you

I found him on the telegram campaign, changed the address to yours (0xa1670a8DB2F568228b3c1721d03Eddb3c2A48987).

Hi Manager!
I joined the Twitter, Facebook and Telegram. But I was unable to fill up the telegram form because it says it no longer accepts response. Is that ok?

Thanks!
It's fine, I closed it since I got way too much fake entries.

Last question:
The "denied" status is checked every week or is irreversible?

You can resign up via the form, and I'll recheck you.

Update

It appears that the bounty hunters should now pass KYC to receive their rewards from MTV. I was just made aware of this a couple hours ago and I've been trying to come up with some solutions. I'm sorry if you feel cheated for your one week of work, it was an unexpected event that just happened.

So after talking with the devs, it seems like you'll need to do the following to receive your bounty rewards.

2. Pass KYC via the dashboard there, you'll be notified if you passed or were rejected within 48 hours (if not, please pm me).
3. Post your email address here, as well with your role on the spreadsheet and I'll replace your eth address with your email one.
4. Then after the 4 weeks, tokens will be sent to anyone who has a valid account and passed KYC.

Hello, bounty manager!
I found out that my registration did not pass, and I already did two weeks. I registered just now. I really hope that you will understand me and accept my participation in the company's bounty!

My email address: cryptoegor@yandex.ru
My status KYC is: verified and complete
Join to twitter campaign, spreadsheet № 901
Join to facebook campaign, spreadsheet № 878
Changed.

Hey. Tell me, is this a new topic, write a number in the table from the old topic?[1] or re-register here? up to what time do you need to pass the KYC?[2]
[1] You will need to post your report via the format in the original post, and post your report every week.
[2] It usually takes 48 hours to review your KYC.

Last question:

Good question... I really would like to know the same. Anyway it's not so easy to do very complete posts? What are the criterias? Isn't that a bit drastic? We did the posts... we just missed some contents?!?
You can resign up via the form, and I'll recheck you.

Last question:

I have been told it's "irreversible". This is just crazy. They even changed rules after first days, so one was supposed to check first post everyday?

Denied status should be revised every week. We are wearing your signature and avatar and it's not fair we have not the possibility to be accepted since you changed criteria on the run.

About 50% of signature bounty people are denied and many without reason and it seems it is forever. Why didn't you decide just to make them lose stakes for that weeks as it happens on other bounties (even yours apart from signature). There is something wrong here. How could we have known you would have changed rules on the run?
Hi there Frank... The thing with bounty hunting is simple. Stay on the channel and keep close to the thread, that way you can stay up to date.
I've also examined your posts and it's nothing more than variations on "Good project",  "I agree", and a few opinions sprinkled in between. Now, had you approached the 150 character rule more diplomatically, we would have been having a different discussion. However, your antagonistic and self-absorbed behaviour on our channel was unacceptable and those threats... You crossed a line there thinking you can threaten any member of Multiversum into  cowering to your demands. Crypto is a small world... Don't be surprised by what happens next
Thanks! I'll make my own argument in my next post.

Update

My email address: konstantinmiheev10@gmail.com
Bitcointalk Name: Fahim
Join to Signature campaign, spreadsheet № 124

Updated.

Update

My email address: speedhall50@gmail.com
Join to twitter campaign, spreadsheet № 460
Join to facebook campaign, spreadsheet № 454
Updated.

My email address: riyannursubhan@gmail.com
Join to twitter campaign, spreadsheet : 97
Join to facebook campaign, spreadsheet : 108
Join to telegram campaign spreadsheet : 264
Updated.

Nothing new, it's me about KYC, well, why not immediately warn about it. It is necessary to put sticks in the wheel, and hope that many people will not pass this test
I was just made aware of this 1 week into the bounty, we had a bit of a rushed launch since ICO was starting very soon when the bounty was meant to be out.

Update

#twitter campaign
E-mail: info.piligrim@mail.ru
Spreadsheet: 894
Updated.

E-mail: kertanabit@gmail.com
Spreadsheet: 814
Updated.

Update

Join Facebook Campaign
Number on Spreadsheet 932

Join Signature Campaign
Number on Spreadsheet 129

my mail: georgiybilyk@mail.ru
my eth: 0x0701cCBa1c7a6991c6b40Fde81f7cda65199273c
Updated.

Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:02:12 PM

my email address is streammomentsrofl@gmail.com
my number in the campaign content spreadsheet 88
Updated.
Is this a fellow Twitch Chad?

Update

Twitter Campaign
spreadshit # 355
Facebook Campaign
spreadshit # 352
My email registered in Multiversum website: jpaulnozal@gmail.com

Updated.

Twitter Campaign spreadsheet no: 351
Facebook Campaign spreadsheet no: 348
My email registered in Multiversum website: ucbandara96@gmail.com
Updated.

Update

Twitter Campaign
spreadsheet #242
Facebook Campaign
spreadsheet #253
Telegram spreadsheet #568
My email registered in Multiversum website: kukuhnugroho84@gmail.com
Updated.

Update

Hello, Sir @Zappo!

1. Done.
2. Done. "Your KYC Status is: Verified and complete"
3. ev.....ko@gmail.com (full in PM)

Best regards!
Will respond via PM.

Update

My email address: donmaxim@gmail.com
twitter campaign, spreadsheet № 42
facebook campaign, spreadsheet № 44

Updated.

Update

My email address: dr.h.jekyll707@gmail.com
My status KYC is: approved
Join twitter campaign, spreadsheet № 799
Updated.

Please let me know if I missed any questions or KYC applications, either PM me or write here.

Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

Update
ALL Twitter reports for Week 1 have been reported, of course there will be issues with human error, so PM me/write here if I didn't give you stakes.

Thanks for the great work everyone.

Theshow

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

Twitter Campaign
Week: 11/05-17/05
Bitcointalk Name: Theshow
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1672821
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/lov_korni
Follower Count: 5010
Retweet Link #1:https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/992081678469218304
Retweet Link #2:https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/993497912834494464
Retweet Link #3:https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/993899144111632384
Retweet Link #4:https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994571767892140033
Retweet Link #5:https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994965312033476609
Custom Tweet #1:https://twitter.com/lov_korni/status/994761306770214912
Custom Tweet #2:https://twitter.com/lov_korni/status/995318380457611265
ETH Addres: 0x783E1F3896ae3cEbACBB99A4b82E80431A57B811

Facebook Campaign
Week: 11/05-17/05
Bitcointalk Name: Theshow
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1672821
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/dimm.valerna.9
Friend Count: 4900
Share Link #1:https://www.facebook.com/dimm.valerna.9/posts/190680071755432
Share Link #2:https://www.facebook.com/dimm.valerna.9/posts/191260861697353
Share Link #3:https://www.facebook.com/dimm.valerna.9/posts/191591448330961
Share Link #4:https://www.facebook.com/dimm.valerna.9/posts/192222898267816
Share Link #5:https://www.facebook.com/dimm.valerna.9/posts/192688781554561
Custom Post #1:https://www.facebook.com/dimm.valerna.9/posts/190288008461305
Custom Post #2:https://www.facebook.com/dimm.valerna.9/posts/191222438367862
ETH Address: 0x783E1F3896ae3cEbACBB99A4b82E80431A57B811
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

Last question:

I have been told it's "irreversible". This is just crazy. They even changed rules after first days, so one was supposed to check first post everyday?

Denied status should be revised every week. We are wearing your signature and avatar and it's not fair we have not the possibility to be accepted since you changed criteria on the run.

About 50% of signature bounty people are denied and many without reason and it seems it is forever[1]. Why didn't you decide just to make them lose stakes for that weeks as it happens on other bounties (even yours apart from signature)[2]. There is something wrong here. How could we have known you would have changed rules on the run?[3]
The new rule which is -

New Rule - May 9 : Min of 150 characters for an accepted post.

Only 3 users were affected by this rule, and those users would never be accepted by me anyways. Their posts could have been done in 5 mins total, wouldn't be fair to give them hundreds of dollars and everyone else loses a couple of extra tokens, aye?

Lets now check your posts.

I picked one random post from each of your last 5 pages, here they are:

I totally agree with you. It's very easy to say and very hard to do, market can react fast and you can't know if it's just a short-term dip before a major pump or a total drop. Maybe it's just luck.
This is 198 characters

I am silently following this project since weeks and it seems really interesting with real life application too, gaming for sure is one of the best zone in which blockchain can have succesful use.
This is 196 characters

Hello! Everyone. Explain another point - - - to get btcp on bittrex it was enough to have zcl on the purse during fork (snapshot) Huh or coins zcl should have been lying on the purse a certain time before the fork and after Huh?

Hi;

If it was not in withdrawal procces, you will have BTCP.

Kind regards

also on tradesatoshi ?? because I still do not see anything happen Embarrassed Embarrassed

You don't see anything happend becase it has to be happened still. They are working on it. It could take even weeks. Answering your question: you had to have them at the moment of the snapshot, when they closed markets. No matter before or after.
This is 246 characters

Partial Bittrex support is really disappointing. So they'll take BTC holder BTCP for themselves. Not fair, seeing also the announcement come just few hours before fork.
This is 168 characters

Very interesting project and application. Very needed to have a deceltralized App driver and social network. Will stay in touch to see your future efforts.
This is 155 characters.

All of your posts passed the 150 character rule. Don't make excuses for why you were denied.

[1] What do you mean? I denied only spammers.
[2] Because they are spammers, they don't deserve any stakes for this week, or the next week.
[3] New Rule affected 3/100 people.

Dao7

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:47:38 PM

Twitter
Week:  (11/05-15/05)
Bitcointalk Name: Dao7
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1864764;sa=statPanel
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/QuangDaoNguyen7
Follower Count: 2118
Retweet Link #1: https://twitter.com/QuangDaoNguyen7/status/994786416688291840
Retweet Link #2: https://twitter.com/QuangDaoNguyen7/status/995097115335409664
Retweet Link #3: https://twitter.com/QuangDaoNguyen7/status/995542310887743493
Retweet Link #4: https://twitter.com/QuangDaoNguyen7/status/996370455224242176
Retweet Link #5: https://twitter.com/QuangDaoNguyen7/status/996370879855525889
Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/QuangDaoNguyen7/status/994786837171404801
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/QuangDaoNguyen7/status/995097631339659264
ETH Address: 0xCAe71e1Ac84195881DF5aad85BC7d1dbD25D0534
Facebook
Week: 1 (11/05-15/05)
Bitcointalk Name: Dao7
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1864764;sa=statPanel
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/galahad7777
"Friend Count:2099
"
Share Link #1: https://www.facebook.com/galahad7777/posts/835917749928000
Share Link #2: https://www.facebook.com/galahad7777/posts/836283476558094
Share Link #3: https://www.facebook.com/galahad7777/posts/837815223071586
Share Link #4: https://www.facebook.com/galahad7777/posts/836803966506045
Share Link #5: https://www.facebook.com/galahad7777/posts/837816023071506
Custom Post #1: https://www.facebook.com/galahad7777/posts/835918096594632
Custom Post #2: https://www.facebook.com/galahad7777/posts/836283669891408
ETH Address: 0xCAe71e1Ac84195881DF5aad85BC7d1dbD25D0534
Zapo (OP)
Copper Member

Stay Dangerous!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

Update
ALL of the Facebook reports for Week 1 have been checked and finalized, of course, there will be issues with human error, so PM me/write here if I didn't give you stakes.

Thanks for the great work everyone.

supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:03:10 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 09:28:31 AM by supto005

Week-2 (12/05-18/05):
Bitcointalk: supto005
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=940289
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/supto005
Follower Count: 5684
Retweet Link #1: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/996002048876384256
Retweet Link #2: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/996066886872858624
Retweet Link #3: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/995363880401625088
Retweet Link #4: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/996493062468759553
Retweet Link #5: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/997176782548807680
Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/supto005/status/996977153865465856
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/supto005/status/997408428820545536

Week-2 (12/05-18/05):
Bitcointalk: supto005
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=940289
Facebook Profile: https://web.facebook.com/Supto005
Friend Count: 4077
Share Link #1: https://web.facebook.com/Supto005/posts/190027138308094
Share Link #2: https://web.facebook.com/Supto005/posts/190027181641423
Share Link #3: https://web.facebook.com/Supto005/posts/190436824933792
Share Link #4: https://web.facebook.com/Supto005/posts/190716854905789
Share Link #5: https://web.facebook.com/Supto005/posts/190716891572452
Custom Post #1: https://web.facebook.com/Supto005/posts/190437101600431
Custom Post #2: https://web.facebook.com/Supto005/posts/190717111572430
dilshanfernando

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

Week: 2
Bitcointalk Name : dilshanfernando
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1197195;sa=summary
ETH Address : 0xb69118AF8775978a74eb30ef9857D845fc9a6CB0

Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/dog_crypto
Follower Count: 4600
Retweet Link #1: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/993899144111632384
Retweet Link #2: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994571767892140033
Retweet Link #3: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994965312033476609
Retweet Link #4: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/995363880401625088
Retweet Link #5: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/996066886872858624
Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/dog_crypto/status/995580130222276608
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/dog_crypto/status/996392572745633792

Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/sashini.perera.98031
Friend Count: 5000
Share Link #1: https://www.facebook.com/sashini.perera.98031/posts/208050743308029
Share Link #2: https://www.facebook.com/sashini.perera.98031/posts/208614453251658
Share Link #3: https://www.facebook.com/sashini.perera.98031/posts/209074349872335
Share Link #4: https://www.facebook.com/sashini.perera.98031/posts/209390353174068
Share Link #5: https://www.facebook.com/sashini.perera.98031/posts/210281783084925
Custom Post #1: https://www.facebook.com/sashini.perera.98031/posts/209390663174037
Custom Post #2: https://www.facebook.com/sashini.perera.98031/posts/210338286412608
draven31

Activity: 416

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:38:42 PM

Week: 2 11-17 May
Bitcointalk Name : draven31
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1580498;sa=summary
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/draventoliu
Follower Count: 4008
Retweet Link #1: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994571767892140033
Retweet Link #2: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994212431516839937
Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/draventoliu/status/994892478451978240
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/draventoliu/status/995227806622609408
ETH Address : 0x1D37E515eB215E7Fe79D87b1C240c76A7390946E

Week: 2 11-17 May
Bitcointalk Name : draven31
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1580498;sa=summary
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/dravento
Friend Count: 2343
Share Link #1: https://www.facebook.com/dravento/posts/1836389933122618
Share Link #2: https://www.facebook.com/dravento/posts/1837344969693781
Share Link #3: https://www.facebook.com/dravento/posts/1838584389569839
Share Link #4: https://www.facebook.com/dravento/posts/1839779462783665
Share Link #5: https://www.facebook.com/dravento/posts/1840593679368910
Custom Post #1: https://www.facebook.com/dravento/posts/1836390503122561
Custom Post #2: https://www.facebook.com/dravento/posts/1837345299693748
ETH Address : 0x1D37E515eB215E7Fe79D87b1C240c76A7390946E
dantedoom

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

Bitcointalk Name: dantedoom
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1350830
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/jwendoom
Follower Count: 5885
Retweet Link #1: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994212431516839937
Retweet Link #5: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/996002048876384256
Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/jwendoom/status/994525073775063041
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/jwendoom/status/994926389676523520
ETH Address: 0x971A378dB32c11baC2dD11D6427a48C4b2925FA3
charleshidan

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

Bitcointalk Name: charleshidan
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1394096
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/hidanch
Follower Count:
Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/hidanch/status/994953115290890240
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/hidanch/status/995252831488634880
ETH Address: 0xA2A1bc21d38310428B337a00463aa00E3d31F101
vanderstalin

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Bitcointalk Name: vanderstalin
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1379486
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/vanderstalin
Follower Count: 4666
Retweet Link #1: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/993899144111632384
Retweet Link #2: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994212431516839937
Retweet Link #3: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994571767892140033
Retweet Link #4: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994965312033476609
Retweet Link #5: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/995363880401625088
Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/vanderstalin/status/994941096378576896
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/vanderstalin/status/995223394009296896
ETH Address: 0x9F243feD6a7AE346F8F70973FA17C89E4033761A
vindesel

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:15:44 PM

Bitcointalk Name: vindesel
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1357902
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/mailvindesel
Follower Count: 3260
Retweet Link #2: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994965312033476609
Retweet Link #3: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994212431516839937
Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/mailvindesel/status/994971016903278592
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/mailvindesel/status/995229033053892608
ETH Address: 0xF8446865CAde5a7cBb77a570B70d2b3be875666C
kalakanniya

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:30:10 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 02:36:59 AM by kalakanniya

BitcoinTalk User ID:1723285
BitcoinTalk User name:kalakanniya
Facebook username:Duminda Gayan
Facebook URL: https://web.facebook.com/duminda.gayan.1485
Number of Facebook Followers:5000

Week: 2 12-18/05/2018

Share Link #1: https://www.facebook.com/duminda.gayan.1485/posts/213454692776632
Share Link #2: https://www.facebook.com/duminda.gayan.1485/posts/213454636109971
Share Link #3: https://www.facebook.com/duminda.gayan.1485/posts/214515419337226
Share Link #4: https://www.facebook.com/duminda.gayan.1485/posts/214515369337231
Share Link #5: https://www.facebook.com/duminda.gayan.1485/posts/214515419337226
Custom Post #1: https://www.facebook.com/duminda.gayan.1485/posts/214518979336870
Custom Post #2: https://www.facebook.com/duminda.gayan.1485/posts/214518839336884
herfianto

Activity: 672

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

Bitcointalk Name: herfianto
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1059982
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/herfianto
Follower Count: 5913
Retweet Link #3: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/993899144111632384
Retweet Link #4: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994965312033476609
Retweet Link #5: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/995363880401625088
Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/herfianto/status/994516678745587713
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/herfianto/status/994859717762613249
ETH Address:  0x7fA615E7f2e54B0751173b6A5f0Fa968221c5cBf

maro101

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:36:32 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2018, 03:54:21 PM by maro101

Bitcointalk Name: maro101      
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1689595;sa=forumProfile   
Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/lvmak1601      
Friend Count: 5000      
Share Link #1: https://www.facebook.com/lvmak1601/posts/223861221720313
Share Link #2: https://www.facebook.com/lvmak1601/posts/224225525017216
Share Link #3: https://www.facebook.com/lvmak1601/posts/224728021633633
Share Link #4: https://www.facebook.com/lvmak1601/posts/225161354923633
Share Link #5: https://www.facebook.com/lvmak1601/posts/225520638221038
Custom Post #1: https://www.facebook.com/lvmak1601/posts/223861355053633
Custom Post #2: https://www.facebook.com/lvmak1601/posts/225520981554337
ETH Address: 0x8272C140a862d135192EF358B30527cf3e996c48
alsu5552018

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Bitcointalk Name: alsu5552018
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1714438
Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/igyyziv86
Follower Count: 10800

Retweet Link #2: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994965312033476609
Retweet Link #3: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/995363880401625088
Retweet Link #4: https://twitter.com/MultiversumBC/status/994212431516839937

Custom Tweet #1: https://twitter.com/igyyziv86/status/995271209741889536
Custom Tweet #2: https://twitter.com/igyyziv86/status/996413874940383233

ETH Address: 0x0e443ff0bcF16E9B9e7C333EBcE6FD78ff81b67c

alsu5552018

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

Update

Spreadsheet #: 701
e-mail: alsu5552018@yandex.ru

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: