Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:56:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPRINGROLE -PROTOCOL FOR A TRUST BASED DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL NETWORK  (Read 6658 times)
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:10:19 AM

I'm happy to participate in the project, because I believe that it will go further to become a force in the future. For investors, this is a good opportunity to consider this project.

This project is indeed nice, plenty of its own advantages that exist in the project.
Hopefully many potential investors who are interested in this project.
you're right, it looks like this project does indeed have great potential for success.Hopefully this project can run smoothly, until the target could be achieved.
so that this project can run smoothly and can attract many investors the team involved here should be more vigorous in promoting this project so that this project many know and will be able to run smoothly and achieve success for its future.
all teams will certainly do its job very well, they definitely will always work hard and work together with very good so that the desired goals can be achieved easily.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:47:24 AM

I'm happy to participate in the project, because I believe that it will go further to become a force in the future. For investors, this is a good opportunity to consider this project.

This project is indeed nice, plenty of its own advantages that exist in the project.
you're right, it looks like this project does indeed have great potential for success.Hopefully this project can run smoothly, until the target could be achieved.
so that this project can run smoothly and can attract many investors the team involved here should be more vigorous in promoting this project so that this project many know and will be able to run smoothly and achieve success for its future.
all teams will certainly do its job very well, they definitely will always work hard and work together with very good so that the desired goals can be achieved easily.
There is no doubt about it, because all the teams are also expecting project managed this could be a huge success and gave satisfactory results, so surely they labored earnestly for this project.

evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

There is no doubt about it, because all the teams are also expecting project managed this could be a huge success and gave satisfactory results, so surely they labored earnestly for this project.
agree with you this project will be successful for the future nya.karena team that is involved here always give the best for this project. passion and success for this project fore its.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

The project is quite promising,as it gives the opportunity to create a profile where you can publish information about your experience,achievements, well thought out system of remuneration.On the other hand,it is not clear whether the participants will be guaranteed 100% security of the fact that the data will not leak to scammers?I hope that after revision we will get a viable and secure blockchain.
tsby1988

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:57:31 PM

The project is quite promising,as it gives the opportunity to create a profile where you can publish information about your experience,achievements, well thought out system of remuneration.On the other hand,it is not clear whether the participants will be guaranteed 100% security of the fact that the data will not leak to scammers?I hope that after revision we will get a viable and secure blockchain.

Of course, scamming is something that is hard to beat for a full 100%, but we believe that with its ecosystem running on the blockchain, SpringRole makes scammers think twice about their actions to be. We have many fraud prevention measures included in the network. Including a reputation system that allows users to rate each other in online communities in order to build trust. This is unlike anything else in current professional networking solutions.
The professional networking industry is worth billions and is projected to grow. SpringRole is one of the few companies with a DApp in place (currently in Beta!). In the following interview https://blog.springrole.com/moving-past-resumes-and-towards-the-future-da976792b6b3 the team explains the blockchain will have a profound impact on the trust and accuracy of information on the internet. Mayank Sehgal: ''The advantages of the blockchain lends itself very well to the concept of a verified professional profile. If a person’s professional profile is on the blockchain, and all of his skills and experiences are attested to be true, they will remain so. You will never have to re-verify that information.''

oa17

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

"THE ROAD TO EMPLOYMENT, SPRINGROLE (SOFTCAP REACHED)"

An excellent Steemit post written by a community member  Grin

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@kwabeedat/the-road-to-employment-springrole-softcap-reached
imma24

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:28:26 AM

Dear Community,

Take a few minutes and watch the new review of the SpringRole ICO by CryptoSid, discussing Project Spring, the SPRING Token and much more. Find the YouTube link to the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHQut0Bvw4s
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

Team seems to be very experienced and has the ability to reach their fulfillment because already we are seeing some potential video by team members views about the project. So springrole is creating a different set of protocol based on proffessional network.
Joshuella24

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

Hey everybody,

Here is an update of what has been going on with our Public Pre-sale thus far! 👍🏼😊

https://blog.springrole.com/public-pre-sale-update-abff56f42502

If you want to keep up with the updates follow us on Telegram https://t.me/springrole
Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

Since social networks occupy a special place in human life, SpringRole project will gain the trust of thousands, and over time – millions of users. The guys from the team took into account all the problems in the industry. Therefore, I think that the SpringRole platform will be convenient and understandable for all users. After a while, SpringRole ICO will attract the attention of a significant number of new participants.
Joshuella24

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:20:18 AM

Since social networks occupy a special place in human life, SpringRole project will gain the trust of thousands, and over time – millions of users. The guys from the team took into account all the problems in the industry. Therefore, I think that the SpringRole platform will be convenient and understandable for all users. After a while, SpringRole ICO will attract the attention of a significant number of new participants.

Thank you very much for your kind words and supporting our project.
We are really glad to have you on our side, I see you've done your research.

If you have any questions you would like to ask you can do it on our Telegram group https://t.me/springrole
Oldman53

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

The team is working hard on preparing for the Pre-Sale. Barring any last minute delays, they should be on track for 1st June. Also they promised to release blog post shortly with details.
oa17

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

Please take a few minutes to view this video from Crypto Freedom speaking from first-hand experience about how and why such an overhaul of the professional networking websites are needed, in this ICO review.

"SpringRole recognise a problem in trust and reputation management when hiring staff. As such have put together a blockchain based system that will validate and confirm people's skills, abilities and work history."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8mRUAZVDfc&feature=youtu.be
tsby1988

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

Greetings everybody

Please check out this article from IcoExaminer about SpringRole and the success it had.

https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/indias-linkedin-of-the-blockchain-breaks-through-60k-telegram-mark/
tsby1988

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

Dear community,

Please check out this newspaper article about SpringRole.

galaq

Activity: 170
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:50:26 PM

the concept is interesting and good team performance to develop this project certainly can make SPRINGROLE project increasingly attractive to investors
DutchTranslator

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

I'd like to share the following Financial Express article written by Katrik Mandaville on why referral hiring has become key to smart hiring in India.

"Referral hiring of the 21st century has gone digital, and therefore, has become more transparent and impartial."

https://www.financialexpress.com/money/why-referral-hiring-has-become-key-to-smart-hiring-in-india/1185324/
ribenapurpz

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

Read this insightful Q&A with SpringRole's Kartik Mandaville where he answers questions about his past, the story behind SpringRole and the future of SpringRole featured in Lucidity's 'Meet a Blockchain CEO' series.

Where Katrik shares with us the reason he wanted to improve this space: "I was devastated when I received only 20 replies, and worse, only 5 interview calls."

https://lucidity.tech/springrole-kartik-mandaville/
GreenSkyTrails

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:09:54 AM

The team is working hard on preparing for the Pre-Sale. Barring any last minute delays, they should be on track for 1st June. Also they promised to release blog post shortly with details.

Indeed. Over 3200+ whitelisted for the pre-sale - that's a crazy amount. Hopefully everybody gets a chance to buy some tokens.
tsby1988

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

the concept is interesting and good team performance to develop this project certainly can make SPRINGROLE project increasingly attractive to investors

Thank you for the kind words. We are really happy to have you here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: