Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:47:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Support a little Family!  (Read 408 times)
sjake34 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 02:34:55 PM

Hi,

This is my first post here, and I understand if it is off-topic or not wanted here, and will not take offend if the mod takes it off.

My name is Jake (I'll give my real identity in private if anyone asks) and im a system administrator from Israel.
About 10 years ago, after my military service, I started a business, a small computer shop & repair lab for my local area.
After about a year of profitable operation, I started going into financial problems due to a bad decision that I had made, and the business crashed leaving me with hundreads of thousands of shekels in debt and I had to go bankrupt.

Unfortunately, my problems did not end there.
The lawyer I had hired to file my bankrupcy in court was a real corrupt one and had almost ruined my chances to go legally bankrupt.
Eventually, after almost 10 years of dealing with this, and after everything that I had owned was taken, I am now able to live in a rented appartment with my wife and baby and somehow manage day-to-day life.

I am a computer geek, and im kinda eating myself from the inside out for not going into bitcoin earlier, and recently bills and living costs are closing in making it harder and harder to stay afloat, and since I hear the bitcoin community is a very supportive one, I had gone here, looking for help, looking for donations.

Any sum will help, and I could help in return with anything computer related, or website building, I just need help somewhere safe where what I have cannot be taken, somewhere like a bitcoin wallet Smiley

To me, you're all good people, even if you don't donate anything.
The address is 1yc3skxPKxrcrcGU79KRVzY5117Niyr8A

Thank you Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: