Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:27:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Cryptocurrency Does more Good than Harm?
more Good - 10 (66.7%)
more Harm - 1 (6.7%)
Good and Harm - 4 (26.7%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Does more Good than Harm?  (Read 224 times)
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

For me, it does good effects and harm effects to us. Both equal, why? Sometimes the disadvantage of being devoted to cryptocurrency is having a poor time management that causes to forget all the important things like academics, quality time for family, personal things and works. Sometimes you also forget to communicate with your friends because of your own desires to earn huge money.

On the other hand, The advantage of this is having a good quality of communication to other members of this forum and friends who also earn income in this way. Learning extra knowledge about cryptocurrency is a good opportunity for us that can be used in our future. Earning money thru knowledge is good way to succeed in life. Being independent person can be helpful to your family and be able to solve financial problems.

What's yours?
rmyles25

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

I think there should be more good but it really depends on the majority of the creators or the ones who run the business of cryptocurrency.
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

I would say it does more good and so was my vote in your poll.
All is relative of course, point of view depends of point of seating and looking at things.
Even ransomware is bringing "goods" to some people, sure it also causes harm and stress but as I said, its all relative.
In the bigger picture however, evolution of fin-tech, toned down influence of banks on peoples lives, increased financial consciousness, awareness of political dependencies in big business, etc can be seen as a definite grist to the mill, in favour of cryptocurrency.
The only con I see right now, is increased electricity consumption and as a result of this, higher prices... but that's just our zeitgeist.

trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

I think cryptocurrency is good, whether it will be harmful or not depends on a person, as you also talk about it is all about the person who use cryptocurrencies but you can't avoid some harm.

duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

For me it's perfectly fine. It gave me a huge income that I never had before. I hope the latter is the same.
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

as for me, it depends to each personal and which one they make a priority.
after almost than 1 year in cryptocurrency.  i feel the passion and our relationship with family and friends can become tenuous.
after that i realize quality time is worthy, we've must smarter in time management.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

I think there should be more good but it really depends on the majority of the creators or the ones who run the business of cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency can't be always good, just like fiat. There is a saying that "money is the root of all evil" but this always isn't the case, there should be balance. Therefore, I think the same. Cryptocurrency can be both good and bad but it all depends on how the holder use it. As OP said, crypto can be good for individuals who want to help their family, it can also be bad when people try to use it to scam other people.

As a conclusion, cryptocurrency per se has no attribute. We, the holders decide whether cryptocurrency will do good or harm.  
ezra band

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

For me, it does good effects and harm effects to us. Both equal, why? Sometimes the disadvantage of being devoted to cryptocurrency is having a poor time management that causes to forget all the important things like academics, quality time for family, personal things and works. Sometimes you also forget to communicate with your friends because of your own desires to earn huge money.

On the other hand, The advantage of this is having a good quality of communication to other members of this forum and friends who also earn income in this way. Learning extra knowledge about cryptocurrency is a good opportunity for us that can be used in our future. Earning money thru knowledge is good way to succeed in life. Being independent person can be helpful to your family and be able to solve financial problems.

What's yours?
For me, it really depends on the majority of the makers or the one who runs the business of crypto. We all want it to provide good for us. But sometimes crypto can't be always good. Crypto can be good at the same time it can also be bad, still it all depends on how the holder use it.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

I think cryptocurrency is good, whether it will be harmful or not depends on a person, as you also talk about it is all about the person who use cryptocurrencies but you can't avoid some harm.

It is not depend on a person. It is completely depends how you handle. If you use the bitcoin on darkweb you will not able to find any good deeds at all mate. I see the bitcoin price is bumping in the market. This is happening because of the cryptocurrency getting good response from the various investors.

So clearly we can understand there is no need to think that this one is good or bad. Obviously cryptos are good for the market.
I personally do not find the single harm on investing cryptos mate.
yunyun3014

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

It only gives harm to those people that doesn't know crypto currency, especially those greedy people who are using bitcoin to execute their evil plan or the scam scheme. But as for me, it does good, and all others who knows about cryptocurrency it really benefited through it. All we need to do now is to spread and teach to others the proper use of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. Education about the technology behind cryptocurrency is what people need also.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:15:32 PM

For me it is more on the good thing. Bitcoin brought good things for me. I invested a lot in this coin and all things paid off. Thank god for this I found bitcoin. It brings great not bad guys.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:20:51 PM

Here you can talk about this in different ways, if you are asking from the side of fiat money and the economy as a whole, then of course the crypto-currencies do not bear good, but all this is only temporary, but if you are speaking from the point of view of future opportunities,
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:39:29 PM

What's yours?

I thinks that you have a good point into this bro,thats there's equal impact between good and harm effect into the life of a people who are always using a cryptocurrency  technology,will ccording to your statement that sometimes people always using a cryptocurrency have a poor time management into there family and the positive effect of the digital bussiness is that helps us to secure into our future  to succed in our life being a merchants while its helps us also to solve our financial problems,by doing a cryptocurrency investment.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

While we are talking about the investment or trading there is always linked with risk. Some assets are lower risk as like fixed deposit and some are moderate riskier while others are extreme risker like silver trading. But, the crypto assets are somewhat riskier more than the silver also. So, we can say that crypto is all riskier asset. Because of it's highest volatility and no designated regulated body, everybody thinks that it is harmful. But, the market is decided everything. So, always invest what you want to invest that funds should be negligible for you.
Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:26:51 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 04:45:25 PM by Flame Dragon King

I think it is good, the advantage of this is easy to access like having laptop or phone but there is a little problem the hackers. Just put some effort to secure your account then your all good. Prevention is better than cure.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
oniracnai

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:35:07 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2018, 04:46:52 PM by oniracnai

Im a really fan whose invented this cryptocurrency. Im just a newbie here but im too amaze what cryptocurrency is really is. I think it is good for all. No question about that, there are so many benefits in crypto. Im all agree, it is good.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

The evil is in addiction, i believe that the effects of damage on the crypto is the level of interest and stress we put on that and with this in mind we can limiting our losses not by quantity but by detachment, there are investors who in minutes tend to lose from 5 to 10 Bitcoin and this for many is cause for disgrace. This example shows how much we have to evolve and seek serenity for something greater.
Victorias

Activity: 253

Gamblica Token Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:05:31 PM

Crypto currency and fiat can not be good or bad. Only a person can make them bad or good. Crypto currency and fiat can be used for good deeds but can be used to harm.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

You should relax and forget about crypto for a couple of days.Deleting apps so you cannot check and stress out.Go somewhere in nature and relax .Cant wait for the summer
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:35:57 AM

Cryptocurrency can't be always good, just like fiat. There is a saying that "money is the root of all evil" but this always isn't the case, there should be balance. Therefore, I think the same. Cryptocurrency can be both good and bad but it all depends on how the holder use it. As OP said, crypto can be good for individuals who want to help their family, it can also be bad when people try to use it to scam other people.

As a conclusion, cryptocurrency per se has no attribute. We, the holders decide whether cryptocurrency will do good or harm.  
Nice thinking you got there, in addition to your thoughts. In reality, some people view cryptocurrency as "easy money" but this easy money ain't easy at all, still you need to have a determined heart to succeed here and you should persevere for weeks for projects that you're really not sure if it will succeed or not. But this is still good, you earn income and all without much effort compared to working in industries.

For the harmful side, crypto is in synonym with scam, they see it as "Money generated from thin air" (mining and bounties) which is understandable since crypto is really complex and really hard to explain through mouth.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: