Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China's Central Bank says: No Longer in China’s Interest to Increase Reserves  (Read 1484 times)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 12:47:26 PM

Also you already said that 10 years it's a possibility. It means you don't see this as certain. That's enough for me.

That's because I have calculated there's a chance that the leaders might band together and suddenly 'save' the economy through some mad scheme like discovering an alien race and dumping all the debt on them. I very rarely am 100% sure on something unless it's blatantly obvious to me.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 01:04:40 PM

Also you already said that 10 years it's a possibility. It means you don't see this as certain. That's enough for me.

That's because I have calculated there's a chance that the leaders might band together and suddenly 'save' the economy through some mad scheme like discovering an alien race and dumping all the debt on them. I very rarely am 100% sure on something unless it's blatantly obvious to me.

You see , I believe they will find a way of keeping the s* going for at least 10-20 years.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 01:39:18 PM

It could happen, but with Bitcoin the whole game has changed, I think people will just move their money out and let the governments collapse before they come up with anything, we now have a way to effectively protest against government decisions that politicians can't change.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:27:43 PM

It could happen, but with Bitcoin the whole game has changed, I think people will just move their money out and let the governments collapse before they come up with anything, we now have a way to effectively protest against government decisions that politicians can't change.

oh, you're mistaken
they can change it, they surely can..

and they are douchbags so don't think they won't be such ass*les to turn on us..

Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 08:49:46 PM

Oh please you mean like how they 'successfully' shut down Piratebay and Silkroad? Like how they went after filesharing?

*Downloads an episode of The Daily Show and The Big Bang Theory just to piss them off more*
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:34:02 PM

Oh please you mean like how they 'successfully' shut down Piratebay and Silkroad? Like how they went after filesharing?

*Downloads an episode of The Daily Show and The Big Bang Theory just to piss them off more*

well, they did in fact shut down Silk Road, this Silk Road operating now I think has no relation to the pervious one, it just took their name and their customers Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: