Print  
Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 371 times)
Antonovski

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:44:06 AM

Hello Sir/Madam
Its my pleasure to be aware of what would be the guidelines to become a full member of this forum.

Thank you.

To become a full member you will need two things.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Activity comes from the posts you make.

https://i.imgur.com/1Kba2yS.png
Click here if unable to see image

I would suggest you to read this: FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit
Also I would suggest you to read the top stickies (the above one is one of the sticky) of Meta board.

When you create contents, make sure you focus on quality not quantity because good contents can help you to get merits.

This might help...
I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
 - Highlighting good posts with the "Merited by" line.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

Do not beg for merit excessively.

Welcome to the forum bud
This explains everything that a newbie is looking for, thanks mate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:40:11 AM

Hello Sir/Madam
Its my pleasure to be aware of what would be the guidelines to become a full member of this forum.

Thank you.

To become a full member you will need two things.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Activity comes from the posts you make.

ImageLoading...
Click here if unable to see image

I would suggest you to read this: FAQ: Everything you need to know about forum 'activity, account ranks and merit
Also I would suggest you to read the top stickies (the above one is one of the sticky) of Meta board.

When you create contents, make sure you focus on quality not quantity because good contents can help you to get merits.

This might help...
I'm hoping that this system will increase post quality by:
 - Forcing people to post high-quality stuff in order to rank up. If you just post garbage, you will never get even 1 merit point, and you will therefore never be able to put links in your signature, etc.
 - Highlighting good posts with the "Merited by" line.

While we will not be directly moderating this, I encourage people to give merit to posts that are objectively high-quality, not just posts that you agree with.

Do not beg for merit excessively.

Welcome to the forum bud
The hardest part here is the merit. Merit is a gold for a beginner like us, I was too happy when I got my 1st merit. Activity and post count can be obtain while having bounties. Merit should be your priority.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: