Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: kickcity prediction  (Read 109 times)
Bitc0ineX (OP)

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

hello friends
i bought 20000 kickcity tokens
I want to know how much kickcity(kcy) price will be at that time?
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

I also get it from bounty results I think it has not fallen into the market we wait together just to be registered in the exchange market
dfreitag

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

At what time?

There is no sense to buy the Kickcity token at this moment. The prototype looks like it was made by two low-qualified front-end developers. You have to take into consideration, that 90 percent of ICOs on the market will be closed or sanctioned by the SEC or any other regulator.

How to recognize which ICOs are secured from SEC? Is it all about the role of their tokens?
DiamonDogs

Activity: 142
Merit: 6

https://coinspot.me

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:07:09 PM

I just read the Kickcity telegram community group today. It seems a lot of members have lost patience waiting for the news about exchanges. I think the members should respect the team, I do believe the team still working on it. I suggest the Kickcity don't promise the exact date, because as far as I know, these day many exchanges are hard to get listed.
tokecabe

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

I still keep 5000 kcy and still waiting when the exchange will start but inevitably I have to hold this token long enough because their team is very slow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: