Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Gains and Profits  (Read 157 times)
brkttlv (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

Dear friends, in last days, i saw some questions about bounties. New participants wondering about coins earned by bounties. So i prepared a spreadsheet about  signature, twitter and facebook campaigns in last year 2017. You can check the coins distrubuted for the bounties and also i added the value of the coins if people hodl till today. (values calculated marketcap in 05.05.18)
You can see some lower rank earned more, that means there are no participant joined the whole campiagn in higher ranks.
İ hope this sheet can help you to decide about bounties. If i made any mistake i will try to fix it.

Here is the link to spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/169pKomjAey99VOoqXh1PnU1SXGSGoPn1XXKKRz1pcsA/edit#gid=0
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

Dear friends, in last days, i saw some questions about bounties. New participants wondering about coins earned by bounties. So i prepared a spreadsheet about  signature, twitter and facebook campaigns in last year 2017. You can check the coins distrubuted for the bounties and also i added the value of the coins if people hodl till today. (values calculated marketcap in 05.05.18)
You can see some lower rank earned more, that means there are no participant joined the whole campiagn in higher ranks.
İ hope this sheet can help you to decide about bounties. If i made any mistake i will try to fix it.

Here is the link to spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/169pKomjAey99VOoqXh1PnU1SXGSGoPn1XXKKRz1pcsA/edit#gid=0

A very good information.
Some are thousand dollar worth but some are only few bucks Cheesy
maybe for the further upgrade, you should add the length of the bounty running, so we can compare it better Cheesy
Anyway very good post
brkttlv (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

A very good information.
maybe for the further upgrade, you should add the length of the bounty running, so we can compare it better Cheesy
Anyway very good post

Yes you're right,lenght of bounty programe is also important. i will try to add the lenght in coming days.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:33:11 PM

A very good information.
Anyway very good post
Maybe they are value thousands, maybe a few dollars, and the difference in bounty proceeds is incredible. However, this is real. When you choose a not-so-good bounty, you spend a few months to complete your bounty mission, the final reward may be only a few dollars, yes, it is so cheap.

chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:37:42 PM

A very good information.
Anyway very good post
Brilliant idea from you. You are doing a great job that makes everyone a well informed and inspiring tip. I'm glad to know that you've been doing that way in putting effort for your work in bitcointalk. It is a privilege to each amd everyone of us who are joining campaigns for such a long time. As a whole,I like how true you are with your spreadsheet but next time have a clear illustration for the benefit of visual learners.
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Well done mate! I guess it really helps alot of people especially someone new like me since I have yet to receive any bounty rewards at my end to justify which are good

Kudos and thanks for your kind contribution!
brkttlv (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:28:56 PM

Well done mate! I guess it really helps alot of people especially someone new like me since I have yet to receive any bounty rewards at my end to justify which are good

Kudos and thanks for your kind contribution!

i really become happy when i read your post. To help people make me happy. hope you good profits by bounties.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:58:28 PM

This is a very interesting list. I've already wondered how much you can earn so well through bounty.
That makes it a little clearer. i say thanks for your effort.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
alvizujr

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:57:14 AM

Great job mate! This is what I was looking for. Thank you for taking the time in make that spreadsheet to the newbies in this bounty world!
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:27:48 AM

can you tell me how you calculate it? because I am eager to learn to calculate the estimated amount of money to be distributed
peterexpert

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:33:00 AM

Thank you so much for the informative sheet! For your information, TravelerToken (TLT) will also be launching their bounty program soon (I heard it's tomorrow), so there's that. Here's the [ANN] thread for the TLT bounty program for reference.

I believe TravelerToken is an ICO that has a lot of potential to grow in the near future, as they are targeting the $2.3 trillion travel industry that involves more than 1.23 billion travelers on a yearly basis. TravelerToken also has a very practical and viable use case - they are trying to revolutionize the travel industry by removing all the hefty processing and transaction fees that start piling up whenever there is a variety of intermediaries involved in the travel ecosystem. Furthermore, users of the TravelerToken debit card will be able to withdraw money in a foreign country without having to worry about poor exchange rates.

For further information, you can visit their website or read their whitepaper.
brkttlv (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

can you tell me how you calculate it? because I am eager to learn to calculate the estimated amount of money to be distributed

you can not calculate the money before the campaign end, because it depends on the number of participants and other circumstances. i calculated with the final spreadsheets and marketcap values.
Many campaign announce the prizes on the bounty page, you can see total prizes there.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: