Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:29:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Slush pool API - additional fields in JSON response  (Read 690 times)
miningfever (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:52:37 PM

Hi,

I've been mining for a while now and been tracking this forum too; up until today I've just been reading, but now I would like to ask slush a question. I know this is the newbie forum but that is the only place I can post (having just registered) and since the newbie FAQ recommends just asking the question you want answered, here goes! Smiley

I just created a very simple script (php/mysql) to track my personal progress on the pool, fetching the data every 30 minutes. I want to use this for some detailed after the fact ROI analysis.
However, I noticed that not all fields that are visible on the stats page are provided in the JSON response from the API. Would it be possible to add these?

The fields I am interested in are the following (I am using the personalized API with an API token).

For blocks:
  • My Shares
  • Block value, including TX fees
  • The slush block number, although not really relevant I would like to add it just for reference purposes

That would really help!

If anyone is interested in the script: currently it does absolutely nothing but fetch the data at a regular interval (cronjob), and it is by far the ugliest piece of code I have ever written (in 30 minutes) , but it does the job.
I'd be more than happy to share it with you if you want, but don't expect anything fancy just yet! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: