Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2024, 01:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INFINITECOIN - UPDATE TO 1.8.8 visit INFINITECOIN.COM  (Read 155000 times)
enzo94vt

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:22:40 PM

The IFC have a good capitalization, despite the developers seem uninterested.  In the world the criptocurrency are gaining more ground. ifc appear to be successful among investors
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:25:36 PM

good to see this old coin still alive... what are the exchanges still trade it? maybe I'll buy some.
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:36:43 AM

There is still a mining pool? I can not connect in any way to treasurequarry.com. I'm going to solo mining, but I have to wait for the portfolio synchronization, now is at 65%. I have intention to devote myself to this coin. even though  I lost 1.5 B for crack by cryptsy.

Note that you can't create funds by mining any more, as the reward is too low (dust).

Miners are still needed to secure the network, of course. I can tell that there's at least two people mining for no profit. Smiley
almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:37:17 AM

good to see this old coin still alive... what are the exchanges still trade it? maybe I'll buy some.

www.novaexchange.com (good)
www.bter.com (BAD - you'll probably never get your withdrawal.)
ltcifc

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:06:09 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=IFC_LTC

www.novaexchange.com (good)
www.bter.com (BAD - you'll probably never get your withdrawal.)
ltcifc

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 09:06:37 AM

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=IFC_LTC
enzo94vt

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:12:36 AM

There is still a mining pool? I can not connect in any way to treasurequarry.com. I'm going to solo mining, but I have to wait for the portfolio synchronization, now is at 65%. I have intention to devote myself to this coin. even though  I lost 1.5 B for crack by cryptsy.

Note that you can't create funds by mining any more, as the reward is too low (dust).

Miners are still needed to secure the network, of course. I can tell that there's at least two people mining for no profit. Smiley
     Ah yes, I forgot. However, as soon as I sync my wallet, load everything on a pc donkey and place it in the online network to ensure network security. IFC was the currency that in the past made me approach the world of criptocurrency
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:44:27 PM

P.S. to dev:
Why don't you update the link of first page? have to do this If we want to stimulate the economy
I haven't seen a coin with so much trading volume and potential to be left to die. This is just wrong.

Yes, I felt the same way for years when the user base abandoned me. I learned to live with so much personal sacrifice going to waste. It is a shame the supposed IFC community isn't doing anything to change this.
enzo94vt

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:14:39 PM

There isn't anything we can do as a community, if not buy or undermining. At the moment the only thing we have to do is give confidence to buyers. And if you want to give it, it starts to update at least the links on the first page. why so as presented a project seems in disarray, and isn't  (text translated by bing)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non c'è nulla che possiamo fare come comunità, se non comprare o minare. Al momento l'unica cosa che dobbiamo fare è dare fiducia ai compratori. E se vuoi darla, inizia ad aggiornare almeno i link della prima pagina. Perché cosi come viene presentata sembra un progetto allo sbando ( testo italiano originale)
explosivo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:04:24 PM

P.S. to dev:
Why don't you update the link of first page? have to do this If we want to stimulate the economy
I haven't seen a coin with so much trading volume and potential to be left to die. This is just wrong.

Yes, I felt the same way for years when the user base abandoned me. I learned to live with so much personal sacrifice going to waste. It is a shame the supposed IFC community isn't doing anything to change this.

I'm putting hard earned money into this. If money doesn't talk to you then you aren't listening.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:48:00 PM

There isn't anything we can do as a community, if not buy or undermining. At the moment the only thing we have to do is give confidence to buyers. And if you want to give it, it starts to update at least the links on the first page. why so as presented a project seems in disarray, and isn't  (text translated by bing)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Non c'è nulla che possiamo fare come comunità, se non comprare o minare. Al momento l'unica cosa che dobbiamo fare è dare fiducia ai compratori. E se vuoi darla, inizia ad aggiornare almeno i link della prima pagina. Perché cosi come viene presentata sembra un progetto allo sbando ( testo italiano originale)

Well if that is what you believe then it must be true! You certainly couldn't compile updated links for me to post now could you? I think people often confuse market price as some how equating to funding or effort for development... it doesn't. In order for that to happen people have to reinvest some of their profits back into development, and unfortunately I was left to do that alone for several years. I choose not to any longer. None of you have any right to demand anything from me. I am sorry if this disappoints you, it certainly disappointed me.

There is still a mining pool? I can not connect in any way to treasurequarry.com. I'm going to solo mining, but I have to wait for the portfolio synchronization, now is at 65%. I have intention to devote myself to this coin. even though  I lost 1.5 B for crack by cryptsy.

P.S. to dev:

I'm putting hard earned money into this. If money doesn't talk to you then you aren't listening.

You know, it would be great if I got a share of your investment, or even some of it went to development, but it doesn't. This is an open sourced project composed of non-existent volunteers, and non-existent financial support from the non-existent community. All Infinitecoin has is disinterested speculators demanding I get to work spending my own time and funds to develop this coin for their own personal profits.

ltcifc

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:18:26 AM

There isn't anything we can do as a community, if not buy or undermining. At the moment the only thing we have to do is give confidence to buyers. And if you want to give it, it starts to update at least the links on the first page. why so as presented a project seems in disarray, and isn't  (text translated by bing)

Well if that is what you believe then it must be true! You certainly couldn't compile updated links for me to post now could you? I think people often confuse market price as some how equating to funding or effort for development... it doesn't. In order for that to happen people have to reinvest some of their profits back into development, and unfortunately I was left to do that alone for several years. I choose not to any longer. None of you have any right to demand anything from me. I am sorry if this disappoints you, it certainly disappointed me.

There is still a mining pool? I can not connect in any way to treasurequarry.com. I'm going to solo mining, but I have to wait for the portfolio synchronization, now is at 65%. I have intention to devote myself to this coin. even though  I lost 1.5 B for crack by cryptsy.

P.S. to dev:

You know, it would be great if I got a share of your investment, or even some of it went to development, but it doesn't. This is an open sourced project composed of non-existent volunteers, and non-existent financial support from the non-existent community. All Infinitecoin has is disinterested speculators demanding I get to work spending my own time and funds to develop this coin for their own personal profits.

So what are you going to do with the coin? Whats the point of bashing your own coin? Give it away to somebody willing to do something about it.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 02:19:59 PM

P.S. to dev:

So what are you going to do with the coin? Whats the point of bashing your own coin? Give it away to somebody willing to do something about it.

I am not bashing anything, I am pointing out reality. You show me some one capable and willing to work on this coin and I will work with them. So far no one is even interested let alone capable.
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:18:50 AM

P.S. to dev:

Give it away?

How about you give Tecshare 200 BTC as a down payment to revitalize this coin?

No?

Shut up then.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 08:53:54 AM

Give it away?

No?

Shut up then.

Please, lets try to keep it civil. ltcifc has been helpful in the past with IFC, he just doesn't understand the massive amount of time and resources I had to put into this project to keep it running with almost no support from the user base.
ltcifc

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:01:52 AM

P.S. to dev:

Give it away?

No?

Shut up then.
Not nice talking to your father like that.
ltcifc

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:04:45 AM

Give it away?

No?

Shut up then.

Please, lets try to keep it civil. ltcifc has been helpful in the past with IFC, he just doesn't understand the massive amount of time and resources I had to put into this project to keep it running with almost no support from the user base.
Im trying to find help in every community. Maybe if we know price of dev and start collecting...? Coin is not going anywhere, it will need some time, but what else we got to do? Smiley
explosivo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:27:25 PM

P.S. to dev:

I didn't demand anything from you. I only point out that people are voting with their money for this coin and that means a lot.
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:33:00 AM

What about reviving peepcoin?
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 11:04:53 AM

Give it away?

No?

Shut up then.

Im trying to find help in every community. Maybe if we know price of dev and start collecting...? Coin is not going anywhere, it will need some time, but what else we got to do? Smiley

Lets not get ahead of ourselves... first of all lets put aside the fact that most decent coin developers are able to command six figure incomes, find me one even willing to work on the project then we can discuss the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: