Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: offer an exchange  (Read 174 times)
ganador65 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:17:36 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 07:54:15 AM by ganador65

Good day to all! I want to propose to change my VIP account Fortunejack for 2 - 3 coins of LTC. How much to whom such an exchange is interesting. VIP gives you a return every week 20% of the lost amount, that's all the advantage of a regular account and support for your manager.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:03:23 PM

Good day to all! I want to propose to change my VIP account Fortunejack for 2 - 3 coins of LTC. How much to whom such an exchange is interesting. VIP gives you a return every week 20% of the lost amount, that's all the advantage of a regular account and support for your manager.

I am not sure if selling Fortunejack accounts are allowed or not, but I can tell you that this thread is in the wrong section. It should be under Digital Goods / Accounts & Invites.

Also, you should provide ample proof of ownership of the account that you're trying to sell.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Hamphser

Activity: 2520
Merit: 331

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:13:19 PM

I am not sure if selling Fortunejack accounts are allowed or not, but I can tell you that this thread is in the wrong section. It should be under Digital Goods / Accounts & Invites.

Also, you should provide ample proof of ownership of the account that you're trying to sell.
As far as i know theres no such rule or prohibition of selling accounts on Fortunejack unless if you are multiaccounting then it would really be a violation into their terms. 2-3 coins of LTC  that would be $500 as of current exchange rate.^^ As said above this thread dont belong on here it should be on goods section. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:56:25 AM

You are newbie with negative trust.
You were asking for loan without collateral before.
Now you want to sell your premium fortunejack account for few coins. Is that really your account or you have just hacked someone's account  Huh

I don't think this belong to this section and also fortunejack might not allow buying/selling of account specially VIP one.
ganador65 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:00:48 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 07:19:35 PM by ganador65

about everything I said here at my address:
1. Yes, I'm a beginner here, I was given a negative because I tried to get a loan for myself (why I did this with myself - I do not know)
2. My account is really mine, I still use it
3. how can I put proof that he is mine, I'm afraid at the moment that I may have problems later on the site, since admins can reason it wrong
4. With the account, I will also send my e-mail where the letters to confirm the withdrawal from the account come, for some reason only for the BTC
5. how can I also be sure that if there is a person who wants to play on my account, that he will not be with FortuneJack
 Tell me how to properly arrange such a transaction.

I can send screenshots from the computer on request only to the e-mail, because I'm still hanging up so that with my money that is on my account nothing happened
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:25:55 PM

about everything I said here at my address:
1. Yes, I'm a beginner here, I was given a negative because I tried to get a loan for myself (why I did this with myself - I do not know)
2. My account is really mine, I still use it
3. how can I put proof that he is mine, I'm afraid at the moment that I may have problems later on the site, since admins can reason it wrong
4. With the account, I will also send my e-mail where the letters to confirm the withdrawal from the account come, for some reason only for the BTTs
5. how can I also be sure that if there is a person who wants to play on my account, that he will not be with Fortune Jas
 Tell me how to properly arrange such a transaction.

I can send screenshots from the computer on request only to the e-mail, because I'm still hanging up so that with my money that is on my account nothing happened

you may be honest , but the it's really risky to buy an account from other people cause there will always be a way to have this account back
let's say you gave the buyer all the info even with the email address , still there is a good possibility that you may take the account back again
for example you can contact support and tell them that you lost the email and password and that you ready to prove that you own the address that you made your deposits from

ganador65 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:15:19 PM

I understand perfectly what you are saying and all your worries, but why should I cheat, since my position says otherwise - at the moment I need exactly these 2 3 coins to change my situation, I also propose my own, not stolen account and send your e-mail to work with the site, if that I then manage to get myself another account - and the whole solution to the problem for me, and in general I believe that I gave the floor, then it must be kept. I'm new to the forum and maybe I can not solve my problems just because I'm trying to say how it really is, that is, the truth. It's not hard to create another account on FortuneJack and continue to play again myself ... I just think that between me and the person who wants to make such an exchange there must be full mutual understanding and trust, I could put screenshots from the site, and where confidence in the fact that it does not harm me, so I'm ready to send all sorts of confirmation to your e-mail, but in fact I'm also risking, because you can be a person from FortuneJack ... I can not yet offer another
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: