Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:47:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LOAN NEEDED (CLOSED)  (Read 275 times)
matrixbank (OP)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

SUICIDER ON BITSLER

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:39:33 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 03:04:38 AM by matrixbank

I need 0.15 btc loan, will send back 0.16 btc within 1 hour of 1 confirmation of transaction.
Any one's help will be appreciated.
thanks

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

I need 0.15 btc loan, will send back 0.16 btc within 1 hour of 1 confirmation of transaction.
What if you decide not to pay back and just run away? What will be the security of the lender who trusted you? It a forum after all and you can change your decisions when you want and for whatever reason you want. Tongue

Read the rules about collateral and then lock this topic - that is the help I can provide as advice otherwise a negative trust is coming soon from DT.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
matrixbank (OP)

SUICIDER ON BITSLER

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

What if you decide not to pay back and just run away? What will be the security of the lender who trusted you? It a forum after all and you can change your decisions when you want and for whatever reason you want. Tongue

Read the rules about collateral and then lock this topic - that is the help I can provide as advice otherwise a negative trust is coming soon from DT.

any user on bitsler can vouch for me. Smiley
I never cheat or keep loans.

I can share my personal info in PM, if anyone is willing to help.
If i had collateral, i wouldn't be here asking for help in 1st place. Smiley

Thanks

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

Thanks

Personal info isnt valid collateral and external ref isnt either. If you know what the purpose of collateral, then you also wouldnt be saying that either. Either way, if you do not have something thats 120% of what youre asking that can be easily liquidated in the event of default, then you should go on and lock this thread.
matrixbank (OP)

SUICIDER ON BITSLER

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

Thanks

I have nothing to show as collateral, so i came here looking for someone who would actually think of helping.
thanks

Personal info isnt valid collateral and external ref isnt either. If you know what the purpose of collateral, then you also wouldnt be saying that either. Either way, if you do not have something thats 120% of what youre asking that can be easily liquidated in the event of default, then you should go on and lock this thread.

loews

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Thanks
"suicider on bitsler"
ofc you gonna get a loan just to gamble  Grin
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

Thanks

Then don’t ask,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:20:50 PM

Thanks

Why can't the bitsler people lend to you then? If they're there they must have enough money to be able to lose some.

0.15 is quite steep to a "full member" and where's the 0.01BTC going to come from other than gambling?
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:09:36 PM

This is like a Loan Request from a newbie and not from a Full member.
You are enough time here do know how lending works but you ignore it and ask BTC like is a candy. And for what? Just to gamble others money or "play" in a HYIP/doubler...

You deserve a red for this, like the newbies. No Collateral - No Loan.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
matrixbank (OP)

SUICIDER ON BITSLER

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:54:34 PM

Thanks
"suicider on bitsler"
ofc you gonna get a loan just to gamble  Grin

Now, how can you put that judgement based on a sentence you don't know the meaning of? :p

matrixbank (OP)

SUICIDER ON BITSLER

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

Thanks

Then don’t ask,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

Sure.

matrixbank (OP)

SUICIDER ON BITSLER

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

Thanks

Why can't the bitsler people lend to you then? If they're there they must have enough money to be able to lose some.

0.15 is quite steep to a "full member" and where's the 0.01BTC going to come from other than gambling?

There are ways, if you knew it, i wouldn't have posted this thread Smiley

matrixbank (OP)

SUICIDER ON BITSLER

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

This is like a Loan Request from a newbie and not from a Full member.
You are enough time here do know how lending works but you ignore it and ask BTC like is a candy. And for what? Just to gamble others money or "play" in a HYIP/doubler...

You deserve a red for this, like the newbies. No Collateral - No Loan.

There's a paragraph full of projection of thoughts without knowing the facts.
Cheesy

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

THE FACTS

• The MAJORITY of your posts appear to be tryong to get the rewards of the bitsler giveaway. I'm not saying posting in a giveaway thread now and then is an issue, but when you isolate yourself to it you're clearly not a worthwhile user. Go ahead and delete those posts if you wish, you'll be down to your rightful position (newbie) and we'll paint you with the archives of those threads in your trust report Smiley.
 • You feel that we, like bitsler, are happy to giveaway free money (although, what you don't realise is that they get advertising from you and we'll get nothing).
 • You're a newbie here.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:58:34 PM

That's just doesn't make sense (in English). Could you rephrase that?
matrixbank (OP)

SUICIDER ON BITSLER

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:02:51 AM

THE FACTS

• The MAJORITY of your posts appear to be tryong to get the rewards of the bitsler giveaway. I'm not saying posting in a giveaway thread now and then is an issue, but when you isolate yourself to it you're clearly not a worthwhile user. Go ahead and delete those posts if you wish, you'll be down to your rightful position (newbie) and we'll paint you with the archives of those threads in your trust report Smiley.
 • You feel that we, like bitsler, are happy to giveaway free money (although, what you don't realise is that they get advertising from you and we'll get nothing).
 • You're a newbie here.

if that is the case, you might be a newborn user here, if all your posts were deleted, so don't put tags on users who you dont know.
Like u have been a real legend, ughh.

matrixbank (OP)

SUICIDER ON BITSLER

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

Why would i do that your 2nd last post to thread explains like u have a diploma in english or something.

BTW this thread is closed now

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

Why would i do that your 2nd last post to thread explains like u have a diploma in english or something.

BTW this thread is closed now

I'm guessing that since you asked a question, I'm going to be nice and answer it.
I expect a user who wants a loan should be able to proofread their threads somewhat.
THE FACTS

• You're a newbie here.

if that is the case, you might be a newborn user here, if all your posts were deleted, so don't put tags on users who you dont know.
Like u have been a real legend, ughh.

This forum has been continuously mirrored by archive.org before I came here (I think). If you'd like, I think you can back date it and look at my entire history. I'd make a new account anyway rather than having a new birth (registration is easier).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: