Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bter.com withdrawal code problems  (Read 1563 times)
nikom00 (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:51:49 PM

Hi, everybody!

I've been trying to withdraw BTC from bter.com and was unable to do it. Everytime I write in the verification code, is shows invalid, though I've tried to do this like 20 times already. Anyone has the same problem? I've also sent a letter to support, waiting for answer. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 12:53:09 AM

Hi, everybody!

I've been trying to withdraw BTC from bter.com and was unable to do it. Everytime I write in the verification code, is shows invalid, though I've tried to do this like 20 times already. Anyone has the same problem? I've also sent a letter to support, waiting for answer. Smiley

You may be lucky it only failed like that for you. I did a withdrawal on December 1 for 0.5 BTC and I got a "database connection error. We are already aware of this problem you need not report it." (Might be paraphrasing the second part a bit, but that was the gist of it.) The BTC are missing from my account, and were never sent. The only support contact I can find for them is email to support@bter.com which they never answer.

That site is complete crap, if not dishonest (and I don't rule that out) then certainly incompetent and dangerous to use.
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:56:21 AM

bter.com never support.
nikom00 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:32:56 PM

You may be lucky it only failed like that for you. I did a withdrawal on December 1 for 0.5 BTC and I got a "database connection error. We are already aware of this problem you need not report it." (Might be paraphrasing the second part a bit, but that was the gist of it.) The BTC are missing from my account, and were never sent. The only support contact I can find for them is email to support@bter.com which they never answer.

That site is complete crap, if not dishonest (and I don't rule that out) then certainly incompetent and dangerous to use.

Thanks for response, guys! I hope you get your coins soon since they dissapeared and maybe are "sending".

But how do I go from now to get my coins back from bter.com? If it's not possible, then the website is a scam! But I still see people talking about bter.com is twitter, so it is strange it didn't get a wider attention... Is there even anyone who managed to withdraw since 1st of December?
lfk1

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 02:49:12 PM

I have been able to withdraw from them after Dec 1. I'm also having issues, but it was 2 deposits that's hasn't cleared in nearly 2 weeks. I have tried several times to contact the support team but I'm not having any luck. What I'm about to do now is PM the admin from bter.com and try to get a response. After emailing these guys several times what choice do we have ?

I just find it incredible that they have not responded. How can they expect us to use their service and support is nowhere when there is an issue ??
Shpritzer

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 08:06:28 PM

now I have a similar problem - I wanted to withdraw some BTC but mistakenly deleted the last character of my withdrawal address and in the wthdrwl history it says: 
Request error: Invalid Bitcoin address
and the date is:
1970-01-01 08:00:00
LOL
now the btc are missing from my funds and of course support doesn't exist.
this happened yesterday.
what a joke.
worst thing is, I changed to BTER from Cryptsy, or rather Craptsy!
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:00:30 AM

i am also not able to withdraw any funds. tried BTC and LTC. always the same error message
"verficiation code error"
tried it like 10 times. this is annoying.
i dont have 2 factor auth enabled. is anybody having the same issue??
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:05:35 AM

okay i found a solution to this problem! looks like its a bug!
just reset your fund password and only use lower case letters. its worked for me

i am also not able to withdraw any funds. tried BTC and LTC. always the same error message
mrlotto

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:25:32 AM

i find to logout and log in and it works
kiliking

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:00:40 AM

Hi everybody,

I found the problem and i explain you (sorry for my english i'm not english)

The problem is the validation code (captcha). The captcha on the log page is not the good. To found the good captcha, simply open a new window with this address : https://bter.com/captcha

The captcha is not the same. After return on your log page and you see that the captcha has changed. Now you have the good captcha. Write it and enjoy  Wink

nikom00 (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 09:02:12 PM

okay i found a solution to this problem! looks like its a bug!
just reset your fund password and only use lower case letters. its worked for me

Done the same, and it helped me too. Smiley
OrlandoTodd

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:46:33 PM

I also had the same withdrawal code problems. 

What finally worked for me was:
1. Resetting the fund password for the 2nd time (to something other than my original pw)
2. Check my spam email folder to reset it.
3. Log back in with my original (old) password
4. Use the new fund password to withdrawal

Weird.
thecoindoctor

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:22:29 PM

hey this thread is awesome, thanks for the advice.
hyperdimension

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 09:32:21 PM

Im scared as hell to withdraw coins in almost any exchange  Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: