Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty/Signature  (Read 649 times)
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:12:16 PM

I think now signature it's good way to participate in bounty, promote project and get tokens. But your posts should be useful for people on this forum!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tuongc944

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:36:16 AM

Stakes depend on project, but we will get more tokens than facebook campaign.
Rosaleen18

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

Hello, guys!
Could you tell me how do you earn stakes while participating in Signature campaign? I know that we should post the signature and make posts but what they look like?
To participate the signature campaign you should upgrade your rank to jr member or higher than that, jr member is usually required in signature campaign. Earning stakes after the project is successful.
btc-deltacoin

Activity: 166
Merit: 11

ABLE: The New Era of Crypto Finance

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:51:30 AM

Hello, guys!
Could you tell me how do you earn stakes while participating in Signature campaign? I know that we should post the signature and make posts but what they look like?
To participate the signature campaign you should upgrade your rank to jr member or higher than that, jr member is usually required in signature campaign. Earning stakes after the project is successful.
Also, your posts should be high-quality otherwise bounty managers won't be accepting your work.

a b l e     / ♦️ \     New Era of Crypto Finance
                                                                  [   J  O  I  N    N  O  W   ]                                                                 
Blackcatt

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

Good morning. I can't find information about signature campaign reports - should I write it somewhere?

● ●   CATEX.io   ● ●
|    |  Transaction Mining Exchange  |    |
(((((((  TRADE NOW  )))))))
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:00:15 AM

Since you already know the signature and post it, then everyone will do this when signing, but your post should be healthy and quality!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
shitcoinoffering

Activity: 445
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

Bro, it's silly idea. Read here about it and you'll understand!
https://shitcoinoffering.com/airdrops-giveaways-tokens-and-free-bitcoins-whats-under-the-hood-part-1/

Mr. ScamKiller - Shitcoin Offering Wink
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

You will have to update your information on your profile and attach the signature to your profile. Then, you will have to make posts as prescribed by the bounty and follow the rules.

Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

Hello, guys!
While you will join in any signature campaign then you have to write constructive posts. Otherwise, Bounty manager won't count your post. After week they count your posts and give stakes. Stakes is one of the counting method. However, Always you have to write constructive and helpful posts in forum not spam.
twkasun7

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:46:45 PM

Seems like you are participating signature bounty now.Hope you doing well.it is not hard as we think.always check grammar & do not post short words.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Dulhara githmanthi

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:10:34 PM

There are a lot of projects in the marketplace. But we should have the knowledge to find a good Bounty. In point of my view, VIVA Network project seems to be a good one. I already participate in it. You can do its signature Campaign. Here is the link for VIVA Thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3602784.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: