Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:41:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100 GH/S?  (Read 1621 times)
ibrahim11 (OP)

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:25:22 PM

I really want a bitcoin miner and the cheapest I have found is a black arrow Prospero X-1 that does 100GH/S. It may be able to be overclocked to 128 GH/S. But it ships end of February 2014. Should I pre order?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:58:40 PM

why u ask us what to do with your own money ? its your money .. your call ...
ibrahim11 (OP)

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:22:51 PM

wanted some advice
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:27:59 PM

wanted some advice

read around, do some math using a btc calculator ...
LockUnlock

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:41:54 AM

I believe you have to order 10 at a time minimum.
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 03:43:57 AM

I really want a bitcoin miner and the cheapest I have found is a black arrow Prospero X-1 that does 100GH/S. It may be able to be overclocked to 128 GH/S. But it ships end of February 2014. Should I pre order?

if you need to buy the "cheapest miner" you can find, dont bother mining.
Justy

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:25:51 AM

i a newbie myself so my opinion stands for very little but this is still capitalism in its purest form no matter how much fluffy harmonic resonance is spouted,its a microcosm,Machiavellian,but in its favour it is not a private body,but the ASIC chip manufacturers are a cartel in a so called free market,so be very careful bro,me personally I'm sat with funds and there staying put until there's some parity in the system,and that may change,let's just hope it's not a prototype electronic monetary unit for the matrix
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 09:04:37 AM

i a newbie myself so my opinion stands for very little but this is still capitalism in its purest form no matter how much fluffy harmonic resonance is spouted,its a microcosm,Machiavellian,but in its favour it is not a private body,but the ASIC chip manufacturers are a cartel in a so called free market,so be very careful bro,me personally I'm sat with funds and there staying put until there's some parity in the system,and that may change,let's just hope it's not a prototype electronic monetary unit for the matrix

Here is a good profit calculator:
 http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 12:47:07 PM

sorry but dont use that, its laughably inaccurate....
sh1k1g4m1

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:48:24 AM

Show me a calculator that accurately predicted profits for the last 2 years kthx
ASIC-K

Hell?

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:52:19 AM

Show me a calculator that accurately predicted profits for the last 2 years kthx

none....there isnt one. duh.
willpower101

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 04:34:50 AM

Can you give me the skinny on what parts people on this forum thing ar inaccurate about it?
I don't see a single value that can't be modified on that calc

If I'm honest, all three of these are off.
None of them have the real current value. Etc etc
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s26/sh/3db73e80-f843-4a2c-9868-0c5375f0f107/8a140f4acb467f2ef4a2a029259bccef/deep/0/Screenshot-12-6-13-10-33-PM.pngClick for large view - Uploaded with Skitch
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: