Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bear Food  (Read 996 times)
Its About Sharing (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:35:04 PM

I thought to post some "BTC Bear Food" to quiet the bears down a bit. Can be anything you like: Charts, Stories, Anecdotes, etc.

Here is my contribution. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Its About Sharing (OP)
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:20:47 AM

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
apetersson

Activity: 668
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:46:20 AM

You might want to move your post to the correct forum.

do we have a humor section?
Its About Sharing (OP)
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:23:26 PM

What forum would that be? This is a Bitcoin thread about bears. What is wrong with it being here? And maybe in addition to complaining you can contribute.  Grin

apetersson - It doesn't have to be humor, just what I posted. Another reason why I thought the main forum would be nice. Can be a bit of a resource for replying to bears. eheheh

IAS

BTC = Black Swan.
sevenVII

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 05:07:56 AM

Omnomnomnom!
Its About Sharing (OP)
Legendary

Antifragile

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:52:50 AM

What forum would that be? This is a Bitcoin thread about bears. What is wrong with it being here? And maybe in addition to complaining you can contribute.  Grin

I wasn't complaining, I enjoyed your post. I simply think it will lead to more discussion if you place it in the correct forum.

A mod moved it, but I disagree with the new location as well. I'll give you a hint: What do bears (as you've used it in this thread) do?

My apologies then. Bears eat a lot?
Not in the Speculation thread as this is more than just a money topic. Hmmmm....

Question - How does one contact a mod? I mean this is a Bitcoin thread and it is in the off topic forum? That sort of kills things.

In the spirit of the thread:

BTC = Black Swan.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 02:39:16 PM

do we have a humor section?

It was once considered, but theymos nixed the idea due to the cost it would take to maintain it, coupled with he then would have to hire a mod with a sense of humour (see what I did there, my Aussie friend?).

~TMIBTCITW
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 02:54:30 PM

What forum would that be? This is a Bitcoin thread about bears. What is wrong with it being here? And maybe in addition to complaining you can contribute.  Grin

I wasn't complaining, I enjoyed your post. I simply think it will lead to more discussion if you place it in the correct forum.

A mod moved it, but I disagree with the new location as well. I'll give you a hint: What do bears (as you've used it in this thread) do?

My apologies then. Bears eat a lot?
Not in the Speculation thread as this is more than just a money topic. Hmmmm....

Question - How does one contact a mod? I mean this is a Bitcoin thread and it is in the off topic forum? That sort of kills things.

In the spirit of the thread:

Thanks to this post, I became a fan of http://www.jonmcnaughton.com/the-empowered-man-1/.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: