Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:58:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ 💖[ANN] [ICO]💖 BONUS 40%-100%, PMC ⚡ 💖 ICO LIVE NOW PACMANCOIN ⚡ 💖💖🗼⚡ 💖  (Read 85234 times)
cbdrick12

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:01:26 AM

The most interesting project to date! very much attracted someone else's attention! I'm a part of and recommend to everyone! Great team, great company, great job! I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! Participate in the ICO, and encourage everyone to participate too. Good luck to all!!!
Very interesting project indeed, a new project can set up a new trend in this market. Whether it will be an innovative idea or an improved one, likewise it's good for new ones to show their potential and what they can do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

It is a great project! I hope that it will be very popular and looking forward for updates !The idea is good and rather interesting. But there are many similar project here already. but its okay goodluck
Pazik88921

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:10:00 AM

an interesting project, let's see what happens
jhon20

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:17:20 AM

Pacmancoin putting a very high quality of project that will leads to from successful platform and becoming the popular and useful to the community for me i consider pacmancoin project is one of the most important and interesting .goodluck  .pacmancoin team the success is coming.
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:24:55 AM

I like the threads approach to the readers and potential investors, that they are not so typical serious people but rather easy to get by and handle intricate questions easily. I noticed that since it is a new approach, it can do more things and new ideas to put through also.
jameskarl

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

Great project! I'm sure this project will be a huge success. Projects that have a bright future.I'm definitely looking forward to learning more about about it.I liked this project.
calita79
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:16:38 AM

Is anything happening soon ? NO discord Channel ?  dont see any activity here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

Is anything happening soon ? NO discord Channel ?  dont see any activity here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they don't have discord channel.. But they have telegram group to answer querries. As i've read on their frontpage,there's an ongoing ico. Are you interested to join the sale? I can see this project would become successful.

jhon20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

Thier is a telegram channel yet thier have all questions can provide all necessary questions/suggestion from this project yet information regarding what happening and all activities to get  update of pacmancoin .
cbdrick12

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:25:54 PM

Thier is a telegram channel yet thier have all questions can provide all necessary questions/suggestion from this project yet information regarding what happening and all activities to get  update of pacmancoin .
you can join the telegram account, thats true and they are currently developing other medias or outlets that can deliver messages and announ ements to people who are interested in the project.
jhon20

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:56:12 PM

I like the threads approach to the readers and potential investors, that they are not so typical serious people but rather easy to get by and handle intricate questions easily. I noticed that since it is a new approach, it can do more things and new ideas to put through also.
It could be going to be most popular project in nearly feature the idea of this .project looks more interesting i read what it comes and how it takes a lot of years how they made this very wonderful project that  created with pacmancoin team it could be transparent to all users looking more activities about their in platform so goodluck pacmancoin team let the success be yours.
ALMONDS

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:40:09 PM

A very good project worth the time and stress put into. Nice work and great ability from the team. PacMan Coin can bring the new thing and solve some real life problem. This is great innovation by the project. This is such a wonderful innovation. It will be a huge success. The best project which I've ever seen! Good job!!!
jameskarl

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

Great and nice platform project, This project have a very big potential to success, A very interesting project and a solid team, i think this project have a good the future to participate in here.
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

Great and nice platform project, This project have a very big potential to success, A very interesting project and a solid team, i think this project have a good the future to participate in here.

Exactly, this project has a huge potential to our gaming industry and add to the named PACMANCOIN very familiar which also attracts and gives coriusity to the potentials investors and game enthusiats. With its estabished and experienced dev team hopefully they can create a much better product and serivces to satisfy the need of the end users like gamers, developers and investors likewise.
quocdai9

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:00:16 PM

I grew to appreciate high-tech projects such as this one. I believe that's the future. Not social stuff, not crypto exchanges, no gambling projects – high-tech projects only. Do you guys agree or not?

I think so
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

Every 80s 90s child loves pacman, so using its name is good choice. 190k members in Telegram groups shows that you are supported heavily..Also targeting the gamers is trending and you chose that nice too. So I'll follow your project for more.

ALMONDS

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:21:44 AM

Pacman Coin offers services that may be a key product for the expansion of any cryptocurrency, it's not selective, it's for everyone. I implore everyone to keep an eye out for this project it's going to be huge.
jhon20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:04:35 AM

Pacman coin contribute a high quality of project making people have stress relieving in doing pacmancion gaming andboth activities really give a lot of opportunity this project was already popular to us goodluck PMC team.
quocdai9

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

Pacman coin contribute a high quality of project making people have stress relieving in doing pacmancion gaming andboth activities really give a lot of opportunity this project was already popular to us goodluck PMC team.

pacman now has airdrop buonty do not you?
ALMONDS

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

One of the unique concept which can implement on top of blockchain technology!!! Great initiative and hoping to invest in ICO in future. It is really changing the face of crypto and the entire digital ecosystem with blockchain technology. I really like this project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: