Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BCH an effective investment option in the long run?  (Read 352 times)
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

BCH is a centralized coin like Ripple so this ain't a good investment in the long run.
If you will hold this coin for long term, you'll be broke because its either Jihan Wu will dump this coin.
Or Roger Ver will dump as well when they are ready to forget about this coin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

BCH is a centralized coin like Ripple so this ain't a good investment in the long run.
If you will hold this coin for long term, you'll be broke because its either Jihan Wu will dump this coin.

it is true about BCH but Ripple situation is 100 times worse than this. because it is not only centralized and they can control everything including your balance but also the total supply is 100 billion while only they have released about 40 billion of it.
in other words there is still 60 billion XRP unaccounted for which they keep releasing each time they pump it so that they can make a huge chunk of money.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:06:22 PM

it is true about BCH but Ripple situation is 100 times worse than this. because it is not only centralized and they can control everything including your balance but also the total supply is 100 billion while only they have released about 40 billion of it.
in other words there is still 60 billion XRP unaccounted for which they keep releasing each time they pump it so that they can make a huge chunk of money.

Well bitcoin cash is still considered as one of the top coins in the market though i kind of agree with you there. Calling bch as the real bitcoin won't hook that much support from people in the crypto community, well aside from ver diehards that is.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

Every coin may rise but that does not indicate they are good coins to invest for the long term, ethereum is much more better than bitcoin cash for the long term for me.

muncuss

Activity: 654
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

i don't know but i think it's like ETH and ETC (of course Bitcoin is ETH in that), now Bcash community is big enough to keep this coin grow for years ahead, also bcash has advantage (faster, etc). But we know ppl always choose the true ones, btc

plpatel

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:50:26 PM

Every coin may rise but that does not indicate they are good coins to invest for the long term, ethereum is much more better than bitcoin cash for the long term for me.

You might be right and I do agree Ethereum is far better than BitcoinCash. But BitcoinCash is considered as one of the dark-horse altcoin which have capacity to outperform all other its peercoins / altcoins in long run. Though it might be not performing as expected, but in coming months I guess it will show why it is called as shadow of Bitcoin.

darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

I'm don't recommend anybody to invest in BCH. Sorry but its just has no real value it replica of bitcoin with no future.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

What the heck. I didn't know about that Ripple and its a good thing that I never have any interested of having even a single Ripple.
That's truly worse so if someone has these coins and keeps on arguing and defending it to others, think again.

Well bitcoin cash is still considered as one of the top coins in the market though i kind of agree with you there. Calling bch as the real bitcoin won't hook that much support from people in the crypto community, well aside from ver diehards that is.
It has some whales back up so its remaining on the top but it doesn't mean they are good.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cctv0

Activity: 344
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:53:00 AM

Although BCH looks very good, its scope of use has not been effectively improved, and if it continues to stagnate, it may face a downward trend!

coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

Bitcoin cash has stopped moving after it was found to be largely centralised. This is a major moo point in crypo, only ripple seems to have been accepted as a centralised crypto, but that might be short lived when people wake up

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:46:44 AM

Speak like all correctly, indeed a large number of BCH coins concentrated in one place. But a lot of people are blind when they think only about profit, I'm not sure they'll ever want to open their eyes.
Hagrigton

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

I didn't know it was that bad with Ripple! I was thinking of taking a few coins just for a short term flip but that could be a bit risky if they can just dump a whole bunch of coins into the market at anytime they please. But if it's already so low right now, that would probably be against their own self-interests, wouldn't it? They'd probably want to allow it to come up a bit before dumping it again.

BCH doesn't bode well with me either mostly because of the fork and centralized nature of it. Forks are usually not very good signs in my eyes. It can be a sign of weakness and discord among the team.
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

Hello community crypto, I am a newcomer to this market. My initial investment was a few ETH. I notice that in recent days, BCH value seems to increase quite high compared to the general market. > 10%. So, BCH has to be a good investment for long term to hold?
Better to focus on investing on Ethereum as this will surely rise higher in the future and being the mother of most ICO with the adoption of smart contract this will push them to increase their value.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

i don't know but i think it's like ETH and ETC (of course Bitcoin is ETH in that), now Bcash community is big enough to keep this coin grow for years ahead, also bcash has advantage (faster, etc). But we know ppl always choose the true ones, btc
BTH pump and dump. No original project. Named as bitcoin family to trick people. And people like it because BTH is for hype lover.

Aminmon

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

I don't think so. BCH is just a bifurcation of BTC. I'm not optimistic about BCH. On the contrary, ETH has a better prospect,so I suggest you keep hold the ETH.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: