Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase duplicate deposit error anyone else?  (Read 787 times)
opentoe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 02:00:15 AM

Anyone else get a duplicate deposit from Coinbase? One day I sold some bitcoin for exactly $924.35 and two days later another deposit from Coinbase of that exact amount. I'm an honest person and emailed Coinbase about it and before they responded (they never responded anyway, shit support) they withdrew the money out of my checking account. It scares me a little bit knowing they can WITHOUT my authorization or consent remove funds from my checking account. Totally messed up. They got their money back, but not even notifying me or bringing any of this to my attention kinda sucks. They SERIOUSLY need to get their customer support up and going. How can a company operate without customer contact? I don't get it. And to hear about the guy who hasn't gotten his $79k is really fucked up. I highly suggest you watch your bank accounts closely if you use Coinbase. They could blame a hacker "hacked" their system and take some money out of your account. You never know.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
BitcoinWalker

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

$Gangnam works hard, so you don't have to.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 02:32:48 AM

Somebody already reported the same problem yesterday, but Coinbase eventually responded to his emails so it seems like he managed to get the issue resolved.

Investing with style!

vanchau

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:39:51 AM

same thing happened to me but I was sure they would fix it and they did a week later.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: