Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:05:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] New Sealed Green Fake Beats Studios (VOUCHED) LTC & BTC CHeap  (Read 1602 times)
gary492 (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 03:15:15 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 04:52:49 AM by gary492

If you want tours or customized beats like spiderman beats or Lerbon Beats or any other beats Contact me!
These beats studios sound exactly the same and look exactly the same they also have a serial number too!
The Green studios are sealed and ready to ship I was looking for 120 Free 2 day shipping In BTC or LTC
Checkout My feedback I have Sold a pair to realstone and he said they were awesome
We will use Escrow

These Green beats I have opened to keep for my self Im showing these so you can see whats in the box and how they look like

I will buy your old broken or used iphone or Samsung Galaxy for Bitcoins or Litecoins
Send me a PM
Check out www.mojavecryptoshop.com for iPhone repair and Replica beats for Dogecoins and Bitcoins
gary492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 01:43:24 AM

Can you get or do you have these ones?
Lakers/Kobe Bryant Version

yes I Do  Grin

I will buy your old broken or used iphone or Samsung Galaxy for Bitcoins or Litecoins
Send me a PM
Check out www.mojavecryptoshop.com for iPhone repair and Replica beats for Dogecoins and Bitcoins
rmhuntley

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

HALA MADRID

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:34:34 AM

what's the current price on these?

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
Slander

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:06:57 PM

folks do your homework, the REAL ones are crap. Why the fuck would you buy fakes other than to look cool (ya ok whatever)

just google 'headphone reviews' and you will see that beats are pure celeb endorsement garbage

This is pure bottom feeding, catering to losers who want to look like they are boss, it is very sad.

Peddle your junk elsewhere.
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:26:35 PM

folks do your homework, the REAL ones are crap. Why the fuck would you buy fakes other than to look cool (ya ok whatever)

just google 'headphone reviews' and you will see that beats are pure celeb endorsement garbage

This is pure bottom feeding, catering to losers who want to look like they are boss, it is very sad.

ok first off i assume if people are old enough to write on this forum they can formulate their own opinion this post doesn't add anything to the original OPs post and isn't needed and its very rude manners may not mean anything to you but they mean a lot to me
Slander

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 11:50:39 PM

ok first off i assume if people are old enough to write on this forum they can formulate their own opinion this post doesn't add anything to the original OPs post and isn't needed and its very rude manners may not mean anything to you but they mean a lot to me

The fact that people actually buy celeb endorsed products just shows that indeed people can NOT formulate their own opinions. 'Rude'? hardly, truthful? Yes.
gary492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 12:52:46 AM

The fact that people actually buy celeb endorsed products just shows that indeed people can NOT formulate their own opinions. 'Rude'? hardly, truthful? Yes.
Ya I agree that celeb endorsed products are most of the time are garbage but with beats and sol republics they have done a really good job

Send me a PM
gary492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2013, 04:54:16 AM

Sold my white ones  Grin Now im selling brand New sealed green ones

Send me a PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: