Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do the Super Rich (1%) Think of Bitcoin?  (Read 193 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

Everyone in 2018 is talking about the potential of cryptocurrencies since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto released a nine-page paper explaining the technology in 2009.
All have their opinion about its approximate 743 percent gain in the past 12 months.
Here are statements from people considered as Richest 1%:

HOWARD SCHULTZ, Starbucks Corp. Chairman and Founder on 01/25/2018:

“I believe that we are heading into a new age in which blockchain technology is going to provide a significant level of a digital currency that is going to have a consumer application. And I believe that Starbucks is in a unique position to take advantage of that.”

WARREN BUFFETT, Chief executive officer, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and billionaire investor on 10/29/2017:

“People get excited from big price movements, and Wall Street accommodates … You can’t value Bitcoin because it’s not a value-producing asset.” It's a “real bubble.”

PETER THIEL, Co-founder, PayPal and billionaire venture capitalist on 10/26/2017:

Bitcoin critics are “underestimating [it] … It's like a reserve form of money, it's like gold and it's just a store of value. You don't need to use it to make payments.”

BILL GATES, Co-founder, Microsoft Corp. on 10/02/2014:

“Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how cheap it can be. Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don’t have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient.”

By the way, What do you think about the Bitcoin?
Write what you think about bitcoin in comments. Let's see what people over here have to say about bitcoin.
I dont give a f*cking care about what this stupid richest said,since they are not investing in crypto so who the hell are they talking about us..
Bitcoin will survive even without this people,so whats the sense of the thinking of this ..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

Everyone in 2018 is talking about the potential of cryptocurrencies since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto released a nine-page paper explaining the technology in 2009.
All have their opinion about its approximate 743 percent gain in the past 12 months.
Here are statements from people considered as Richest 1%:

HOWARD SCHULTZ, Starbucks Corp. Chairman and Founder on 01/25/2018:

“I believe that we are heading into a new age in which blockchain technology is going to provide a significant level of a digital currency that is going to have a consumer application. And I believe that Starbucks is in a unique position to take advantage of that.”

WARREN BUFFETT, Chief executive officer, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and billionaire investor on 10/29/2017:

“People get excited from big price movements, and Wall Street accommodates … You can’t value Bitcoin because it’s not a value-producing asset.” It's a “real bubble.”

PETER THIEL, Co-founder, PayPal and billionaire venture capitalist on 10/26/2017:

Bitcoin critics are “underestimating [it] … It's like a reserve form of money, it's like gold and it's just a store of value. You don't need to use it to make payments.”

BILL GATES, Co-founder, Microsoft Corp. on 10/02/2014:

“Bitcoin is exciting because it shows how cheap it can be. Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don’t have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient.”

By the way, What do you think about the Bitcoin?
Write what you think about bitcoin in comments. Let's see what people over here have to say about bitcoin.

they are either stupid lying or hating it, they lose their desperate money earning cattle because of bitcoin and crypto thats why they usually hates it, like buffet.

Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:58:17 PM

They don't really care about Bitcoin because they have so many other opportunities to win money. We don't.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:58:49 PM

They don't really care about Bitcoin because they have so many other opportunities to win money. We don't.

they do care, because they are currently trusting the almighty power of their central banksters.

but their central banksters only are beeing supported because people seek them as a form of "security" from nazi-ismm

Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:06:16 PM

I agree with Howard and Warren, because I also consider bitcoin a big bubble, but at the same time I consider blockchain technology a huge breakthrough of humanity
fritzwalter195

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:57:35 PM

Very interesting question, very interesting opinions.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: