Author Topic: del  (Read 3587 times)
acmakc12 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
del
May 06, 2018, 12:05:16 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 03:54:07 PM by acmakc12
Merited by irfan_pak10 (3), Koadharber (1), Arteezy.rtx (1), nev1d (1)

del

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sam.purg

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:55:52 AM

thanks for the information! i am planning on joining a bounty so this is very helpful
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

Thats correct, good and valuable information, the managers listed above are long term performing managers, i trusted them a lot. But in my case, choosing the right project is important, those projects which are related to bitcoin apps, or any Apps to Fiat type is not that in demand this days, so this type of projects can be a short term projects, which cannot be in demand or slow community support., which projects which are, and can used by many supporters, or a project that is needed in day to day business and in some business establishments.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your ideas, it is really helpful for newbies in bounty hunting and airdrops hunting. Community support really matters, because it can lead to the hitting of soft cap and hard cap.

godbless
Borneo Foundation
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:42:40 AM

i agree... we must know the project of ICO

BORNEO FIRST - YOUR GATEWAY TO BORNEO ISLAND INVESTMENT
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

This is really great information. Thanks for sharing!

It is true that we must spend some time in choosing the project and bounty before we just commit ourselves to a long campaign, otherwise your effort may be a waste of time. Good campaign will make us more profit.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:52:35 AM

thanks for the information. all of it is true that we should be able to take the time in choosing a project or a long-term or short-term prize, because otherwise this might just be a waste of time. only a good campaye can benefit us.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

Unlike you, I also really trust the Amazix team of bounty managers, and it's very strange that you did not put them on your list of top managers. With confidence up to 90%, I can say that they carefully select the projects that they represent, these projects in the future receive very good fees that give to the bounty campaigns participants a worthy reward.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:54:32 AM

The simplest way to choose a very good bounty is to look at the campaign manager. Some campaign managers already have a good reputation so that we are not worried about the level of trust owned by the bounty. For me choosing bounty is like a job, so when we choose bounty wrong then we will lose one of our income. The success that we get depends on how we struggle and focus on the targets that have been determined.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

To choose a bounty campaign first thing you need is to find the good bounty manager. Why? Because sometimes s good bounty manager is a indication on how to choose good bounties. You can check the status or background of all manager that you want to choose then look for the bounty campaign that was already campaigning of a chosen bounty manager. Read all about bounty campaign like platforms it is important for you as a bounty hunters because this is the main goal of a particular projects. Next is to read and aslo study the whitepapers and at the same time the road maps of a bounty campaign. Moreover check the available websites and channels for the daily updates in bounty campaign.

And last do not forget to check if all persons or developers of a bounty projecta are real person for you to aboid scam projects.
acmakc12 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

To choose a bounty campaign first thing you need is to find the good bounty manager. Why? Because sometimes s good bounty manager is a indication on how to choose good bounties. You can check the status or background of all manager that you want to choose then look for the bounty campaign that was already campaigning of a chosen bounty manager. Read all about bounty campaign like platforms it is important for you as a bounty hunters because this is the main goal of a particular projects. Next is to read and aslo study the whitepapers and at the same time the road maps of a bounty campaign. Moreover check the available websites and channels for the daily updates in bounty campaign.

And last do not forget to check if all persons or developers of a bounty projecta are real person for you to aboid scam projects.

Yea, there are many excellent managers on the forum
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

The simplest way to choose a very good bounty is to look at the campaign manager. Some campaign managers already have a good reputation so that we are not worried about the level of trust owned by the bounty. For me choosing bounty is like a job, so when we choose bounty wrong then we will lose one of our income. The success that we get depends on how we struggle and focus on the targets that have been determined.
Merited Op for the effort he do made which is actually helpful for most newbies to get ideas on which bounty they should join in but doesn't mean it would be simple since those managers would really be strict on following or implementing their own rules.Once you violate then expect the consequences but well we are talking about on choosing up bounty I  do agree that their reputation would somehow reflect into the projects that they do handle which we can presume on high chance that it would really be a legit one.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

Thank you for the information. I am a beginner in this forum and want to learn to choose a good bounty for my work.
hamzikwf

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

very informative thread , thank you. Will use this one to choose best possible bounty ^_^
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

I want to tell you about some principles of choosing a bounty campaign.

I will say at once, this process is not for the lazy, but for those who value their time and do not want to spend it on scabbard projects.
100% guarantee that the project is not a scam no one will give. But evaluating it according to the criteria below, you can cut potentially failed projects.

1.Try to understand the idea of ​​the ICO project. Is there anything unique in it and is this project necessary? Participate in the popular bounty. Often if the ICO is worth something, then usually in the first days after the appearance on the BTT, communication is already in progress.

But be SMART! There are such campaigns in which there is potential, but not many participants, there are few people who will help you, you need to determine whether this campaign can be shot, and whether it is not cheating.
         1) If the ICO has already started, keep an eye on the amount of fees. If the fees are not lively, then there is nothing to catch.
         2) The harder it is to perform, the more worthwhile the project.
         3) Pay attention to the activity in Twitter and Facebook, the number of subscribers and the number of participants of the award.

2. Study the idea of the project on White Paper, Road Map, main site, twitter feed.

3. Who is campaign manager

Here is list with some managers:

Entering this or that campaign will know what to expect from its manager. I advise you to
maintain your own statistics of managers.

4. ICO and bounty trackers.

Break through the ICO and bounty project through special trackers, such as:

https://icowatchlist.com/
 https://icotracker.net/
 https://icobench.com/icos
 https://www.icoalert.com/
 http://tokenlab.info
 http://icorating.com/rating
 https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/

But be carefull! It is not necessary to be sure that the information on these sites is reliable, this information can also be fake.

These are the 4 most useful tips for choosing a  bounty campaign.

I would like to say that the most important thing is to think with your own head, you do not even need to listen to me, you should not follow what I wrote, but analyze and use what you think is useful, thank you for your attention!

I see the same kind of thread which is helping to choose the bounty program with in this month of time itself. I do not know why suddenly these kind of thread has been opened by various users. Will it be helpful one or created for the grab the merits by alt users.

I think if DT looks these all thread they will go to research all the accounts on this open up for the bounty pick help.
Whatever you mentioned all these things very much known information mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nev1d

Activity: 112
Merit: 43

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

I've seen so many similar themes, but this one attracted me with its clarity and design. Very convenient and understandable. Thanks to the author!
acmakc12 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:42:16 PM

I want to tell you about some principles of choosing a bounty campaign.

I will say at once, this process is not for the lazy, but for those who value their time and do not want to spend it on scabbard projects.
100% guarantee that the project is not a scam no one will give. But evaluating it according to the criteria below, you can cut potentially failed projects.

1.Try to understand the idea of ​​the ICO project. Is there anything unique in it and is this project necessary? Participate in the popular bounty. Often if the ICO is worth something, then usually in the first days after the appearance on the BTT, communication is already in progress.

But be SMART! There are such campaigns in which there is potential, but not many participants, there are few people who will help you, you need to determine whether this campaign can be shot, and whether it is not cheating.
         1) If the ICO has already started, keep an eye on the amount of fees. If the fees are not lively, then there is nothing to catch.
         2) The harder it is to perform, the more worthwhile the project.
         3) Pay attention to the activity in Twitter and Facebook, the number of subscribers and the number of participants of the award.

2. Study the idea of the project on White Paper, Road Map, main site, twitter feed.

3. Who is campaign manager

Here is list with some managers:

Entering this or that campaign will know what to expect from its manager. I advise you to
maintain your own statistics of managers.

4. ICO and bounty trackers.

Break through the ICO and bounty project through special trackers, such as:

https://icowatchlist.com/
 https://icotracker.net/
 https://icobench.com/icos
 https://www.icoalert.com/
 http://tokenlab.info
 http://icorating.com/rating
 https://icodrops.com/bounty-list/

But be carefull! It is not necessary to be sure that the information on these sites is reliable, this information can also be fake.

These are the 4 most useful tips for choosing a  bounty campaign.

I would like to say that the most important thing is to think with your own head, you do not even need to listen to me, you should not follow what I wrote, but analyze and use what you think is useful, thank you for your attention!

I see the same kind of thread which is helping to choose the bounty program with in this month of time itself. I do not know why suddenly these kind of thread has been opened by various users. Will it be helpful one or created for the grab the merits by alt users.

I think if DT looks these all thread they will go to research all the accounts on this open up for the bounty pick help.
Whatever you mentioned all these things very much known information mate.

Yes, I understand that there have already been similar topics, but I tried to make it as accessible and understandable as possible in my opinion.
AmaZixOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 8

AmaZix.com - Professional community management

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:26:46 PM

Apart from choosing bounty programs that will benefit you, it's also helpful to think for the long-term prospects of the individual. Ideally, the bounty you join should also be for a project that resonates with you. It should be an idea or product you are interested in or have knowledge about, it should be about objectives you believe in and are willing to honestly and objectively support. Participating in a bounty shouldn't simply be based off the aim of instant reward, when you promote a project, you're becoming part of its community. And we all know that projects are only as successful as their communities.

If you actually support a project with the above in mind, you're better able to talk about it, better able to support their objectives. Mutual benefit, mutual value!

abderrazak belkhir

Activity: 1096
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:38:35 PM

I think that yhe compzugn manager and the limite of participent is the most important thing when we choose a bounty to join...even if the amount of tokens allocated to bounty is huge you will not get a good rewards if the program is without limite
khong mot

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:51:49 PM

Anyway, thanks for sharing your ideas, it is really helpful for newbies in bounty hunting and airdrops hunting. Community support really matters, because it can lead to the hitting of soft cap and hard cap.
bay hai chin

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

I am a new member, and I do not know how to choose, please tell me how to select the bonus manager.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: