Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Speculative Idea  (Read 2941 times)
fleabag (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:43:31 PM

Last night I had an epiphany. But, first off I will man up and admit i was wrong about everything. Let bygones be bygones. Now I am here to make some money and propose a great investment opportunity. I have an idea that will take the crypto currency markets by storm. I want to get some information together first but I think what I am going to offer could take bitcoin to the next level. This is going to be totally serious and totally legit. I am thinking of doing something similar to a private placement. Issue shares see how things go and if things look promising go public. Stay tuned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wopwop

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:44:21 PM

lol gtfo
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:50:18 PM

lol gtfo

whats so funny?
antoineph

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:55:17 PM

There's no point in telling strangers you have an amazing idea unless you're gonna tell us what it is.
piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:01:05 PM

I guess it's pretty clear what the idea is - it's to collect some bitcoins and run away with them Smiley

i am satoshi
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:11:15 PM

There's no point in telling strangers you have an amazing idea unless you're gonna tell us what it is.

I have some things to do first. get my web address and then incorporate. But lets put it this way. I have looked and searched and googled and have not seen this idea yet for bitcoins. So I am going to be the first one to do it. Also I will be financing the entire project myself. So I am not looking for handouts. It will be an up and running venture before anyone invests a penny.
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:13:49 PM

I guess it's pretty clear what the idea is - it's to collect some bitcoins and run away with them Smiley

Sorry. I am putting the money up. And let me say this. It will be IMPOSSIBLE to scam anyone.
ablewasiereisawelba

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:13:58 PM

Post your idea. Worst case scenario, we tell you why it doesn't make sense and you don't waste time working on it. Best case scenario, you generate hype behind it.

No one is going to steal your idea. A good idea is basically worthless compared to how well the idea is executed.

BitAlarm.com - Bitcoin Alarm - Wake up to big changes in the market, or listen to beeps as a price is passed in the background.
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:22:18 PM

Post your idea. Worst case scenario, we tell you why it doesn't make sense and you don't waste time working on it. Best case scenario, you generate hype behind it.

No one is going to steal your idea. A good idea is basically worthless compared to how well the idea is executed.

If anything I need to first run my idea past the heavy hitters on this forum. They would be my target of the private placement. If they pass Its something that could be pitched to vc's. Bottom line it cannot lose.

kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:23:05 PM

Be careful, fleabag. If this is a game changing idea that you've got here, people will do anything they can to pry it away from you. What is it? A new cryptocurrency?

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
ablewasiereisawelba

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:23:40 PM

If anything I need to first run my idea past the heavy hitters on this forum. They would be my target of the private placement. If they pass Its something that could be pitched to vc's. Bottom line it cannot lose.

Are you looking for startup capital and/or enough BTC to run your idea? PM me.

BitAlarm.com - Bitcoin Alarm - Wake up to big changes in the market, or listen to beeps as a price is passed in the background.
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:28:47 PM

Be careful, fleabag. If this is a game changing idea that you've got here, people will do anything they can to pry it away from you. What is it? A new cryptocurrency?

That is what I mean, people will steal the idea just as they would your bitcoins if they had the chance. Lets put it this way I will have a prospectus but I will not be looking for startup funds. it will already be up and running before, I look for any type of capital. I will keep you in the loop.
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:30:26 PM

Are you looking for startup capital and/or enough BTC to run your idea? PM me.

No I am doing this on my own. I don't want a nickel from anyone. When everything is up and running, thats when I will present it to the investing public. But you also I will keep in the loop.
ablewasiereisawelba

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 07:56:19 PM

That is what I mean, people will steal the idea just as they would your bitcoins if they had the chance.
Any VC will tell you that this is wrong.

Have you ever started a business? Have you ever made a venture capital investment, or even received one?

The best thing you can do right now is build your idea. The second best thing you can do right now is post your idea. The worst thing you can do right now is post about "having an idea" and nothing else.

Badonkadonk

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:14:01 PM

That is what I mean, people will steal the idea just as they would your bitcoins if they had the chance.
Any VC will tell you that this is wrong.

Have you ever started a business? Have you ever made a venture capital investment, or even received one?

The best thing you can do right now is build your idea. The second best thing you can do right now is post your idea. The worst thing you can do right now is post about "having an idea" and nothing else.

said the guy that wanted to steal the idea ! Z O M G! Cheesy

piramida
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:35:04 PM

ideas are free, it's only the implementation that matters

i am satoshi
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:47:15 PM

I want to get some information together first but I think what I am going to offer could take bitcoin to the next level.

So you are going to make us an offer we can't refuse?  Cool
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 09:19:26 PM

If you have or intend to have a prospectus then you will find it beneficial to work with VC networks and companies who can assist you in starting up your hedge fund. A hedge fund is generally the best vehicle, but an advisory company can help you out. Google is your friend, and I am your friend with some experience. Wink

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:39:57 PM

I am going to give you all a hint "stabilization"
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:43:13 PM

I am going to give you all a hint "stabilization"

If it is any kind of investment platform, good luck climbing the wall of trust.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: