Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:03:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask for advice  (Read 756 times)
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

In the recent time I studied about NEO I find out When NEO will catch the speed we will be amazed and it will leave many coins behind. I truly believe in its huge potential. So my suggestion is NEO to get maximum ROI in future. Apart from NEO you can earn good profit from Btc too.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
asdnz86126

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

Try to invest in comparatively new coins, which ICOs were about few (3-4) months ago
And also in some coins which has VERY nice news in future
You can check events for every coin here http://coinmarketcal.com/

Here's my list for May 2018

FSN
WAN
ZIL
LUX
ICX
DRGN
ENG
DGB
ELA
ETH
ADA
OCN
EOS
ELF
TRX
OCN

And one more rule: never invest in ETC / STRAT / WAVES / ZEC  Cool They are dead
That 's a lot, btw thk for your information
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

In this crypto market many coins which having potential to give you good returns but as per my advice you can choose Ethereum, Neo and Monero, those coins can give you maximum profit because they are looking very promising for future.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

What cryptocurrency should I invest in today to get the maximum profit?

You could invest to BTC and ETH because in BTC you can actually earn alot of profit when the price strikes back to 20k usd, the same at Ethereum you'll earn when the price goes back to 1100usd or even more higher than that.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

Bitcoin is still the cryptocurrency that will give you maximum profit because bitcoin has the potential to go back to 20000usd or even higher than that so it is better to stack many bitcoin as soon as possible, because if you missed it the and the bull market appears then it will be your loss for not having alot of bitcoin
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Bitcoin is still the cryptocurrency that will give you maximum profit because bitcoin has the potential to go back to 20000usd or even higher than that so it is better to stack many bitcoin as soon as possible, because if you missed it the and the bull market appears then it will be your loss for not having alot of bitcoin
Well, besides btc you can also choose like the money market encryption among the top ten coins, and
you can choose top ten. But there is a lot of cryptocurrency to invest, I can also suggest you to choose one
of them is ethereum. Because almost 1000x from ICO price have suggested to buy and hold ethereum long.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:56:57 PM

No one can predict which crypto will give the best profits.
But you can choose some good coins such as ETH, ADA, Ripple, EOS and ofcourse bitcoin, because those are trusted coins and really have a real product and long roadmap.
But you can also gambling with new ICO coins, the ICO going well, you can earn much profit from there.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

If you want a good profit better go with btc and eth because both of them are the most popular coins and because they have limitless potentials which can grow into more higher values.
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

You should invest in large projects like BTC and ETH. When the world will pass the "cryptocurrency fever", the small currencies immediately depreciate and disappear. Bitcoin will gradually slow down and you can catch up on time, close their positions.
angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:10:48 PM

I think a good altcoin for investment is Bitcoin and eth because both of these altc types have good value in the market, but there are many other options that you can analyze in marketcap, you can search and study the program from ICO so that you will not lose.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

Well my suggestions to you is invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because those coins are common and popular here in crypto. No one can know the maximum profit but we will gain a good profit when you start to buy and hold Bitcoin and Ethereum. No doubt to invest and very trusted coins.
Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

If you are asking about other altcoins except for bitcoin and ethereum i think what can give you maximum profit are Ada and trx but You can base on coinmarketcap and also to the projects of icos to be sure

mediation

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

I think you can create bastek that include 3 basic coins and some alt-coins that is more unkown. I think like that because ıf like a basket has different coins , You will gain most profit.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

Asking or taking peoples advice when looking for a coin to invest isn't the best thing to do to be honest. You will be getting biased answers. They will tend you to invest on coins they have invested on no matter how shit the coin is. Better do your own research. Look for coins which have potential and is undervalued.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
antoclaus

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

Probably would be BTC
Some alts are good as well, it is mostly revolving around amount you are willing to put in
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

Some ICOs have good chance to be invested. After the exchange, you can get the bonuses and then sell it. You can get the profits from the bonuses. If you want to buy the altcoins, maybe it is better to invest in ETH.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

of course, there is the best investment in the bitcoin. bitcoin is a crypto has a great future. for the current value is not too high and it is the right time to start investing. Although many are refusing, however, crypto mainly bitcoin is also starting to get a lot of support from many quarters. This will raise the price of the bitcoin in next few years later.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

There are a lot of factors, which influence the answer.
All crypto can bring you money, the question only in risks.
IF you do not want to risk a lot you have to buy some big coins like BTC or ETH, in long-term they can bring you good profit.
As for realy big profits, you have to find some new coins, which are undervlued now and invest into it (e.g. Remme).
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

The ones that get the most profits can only invest in some newer cryptocurrencies, so that it is possible to obtain a large amount of profits. However, these cryptocurrencies also pose a great risk because they cannot predict whether their teams can really benefit us. The price may return to 0 at any time, but it may also make us rich overnight!

maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:19:46 AM

Hi. It is better to divide your investment. Invest in BTC for a long term investment that takes months or years to hold and invest in low value altcoins for short term investment which you think a fast moving value in the market. I think this is a good idea of investing in cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: