Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:39:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask for advice  (Read 756 times)
EricJones

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

There are a lot of options for this, depending on what interests you and what you are willing to take risks for. Do your researches, find coins that matches your interest and do some analysis on them. If you are satisfies with the end point, then you  can go ahead and invest in the coin, otherwise, look for something else.
Milla Komani

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

I expect strong growth from Bitcoin in the coming months. I also think that NEO will grow by 30%. There is no point in investing in one coin. No one will tell you how to get the maximum profit. Everything depends how much you are willing to invest. Smiley
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

I think that one of the best cryptos that you should invest at least initially is BTC, that's why is the No. 1 and I think it will stay there for a while, plus all the changes in the market first reflect in BTC and then splash to the rest, when you have at least 1 btc, you can start researching what projects call your attention, for example, Ripple is also another topcoin is very promising, because it will include the current financial system with the cryptos and that can be very beneficial in the long run.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:05:11 PM

if you have enough large capital then i will be suggest you invest in bitcoin for long term,btc price is low in these days so its good opportunity to buy more,you will be get highest return on btc over all other coins
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

There are lot of coins in the market that you can buy in order to make profit. I will advise you to checkout the top 20 coins according to coinmarketcap and try to study them well then invest in any of the top 20 coins.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

What cryptocurrency should I invest in today to get the maximum profit?

Try to look for LOYALCOIN, they have a very active project and working now.
there are many line up partnership. less than 100 satoshi each LYL now but really have a great path going up in the market.
Cryptopia and nemchange is their exchange now, add COINIS also for koreans.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:20:03 PM

I do not know if it happens that someone initially was confident in profit in hundreds of percent. Any project carries risks and no one will tell you that in any case you will increase your capital by 5 times.
stunedi

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:22:20 PM

I would invest in NEO or Litecoin to get the most out of my investments in the future.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:26:29 PM

What cryptocurrency should I invest in today to get the maximum profit?
every crypto in the market might give you a maximum profit if their prices will increase when bear market is done, but its hard to know what crypto will likely increase to the moon. but its for you to decide which altcoin is good and what altcoin should invest in this moment.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bobwallet93

Activity: 150
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:30:51 PM

Hi there!

Please dont invest your money on bad advices you get on a forum, this will turn into a disaster. Everyone here shouts out his or her own coins, were they are invested in. Try to do your own research, first of all check out blockchain tech, what is it?
When you get a little knowledge, look up some projects, find out who the people behind it are, are they real?
Look for a one pager, white paper is better but takes alot of more time. For a first look into the project a one pager fits.
Check  the road map, when does the final product become real? What more is coming up?

Just try to do it yourself, maybe you find your gem!
Greetings! Cool

WONO (https://wono.io/)
WONO is a Decentralized P2P-platform for exchange or rent of any assets and services.
Gimolre

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

What I can promise you on the off chance that you are be purchasing today is here, you can purchase great coins particularly the best 10 coins or perhaps top 20. Concentrate their guide and the venture itself. The greater part of them are in a low value at this moment yet anticipated that would go high amid "Ber" months. So on the off chance that you choose to contribute now I trust it's a decent passage. Look on coins with shoddy amounts so you can anchor a greater amount of it. you will get picks up as far as amounts when the market goes up.
Dugwulim

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:33:08 AM

On the off chance that it is the present value, at that point I think BTC is the best decision. To begin with, when the positively trending market arrives, BTC will be the primary coin to begin rising, and BTC is currently low in cost. Second, if the market keeps on falling, BTC's decrease will be the littlest. Third, regardless of whether BTC keeps on falling, it is as yet the most secure money in the digital money. Fourth, it has fallen so much that the force must be most grounded when it bounce back.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:07:48 AM

Some advice may not true and helpful at all. Asking for advice is really good and it really gives you new information that you can use and you can do. But make sure you won't blame anyone if you encounter problems. Its alway depends on you if you will follow the advice that they gave to you. Just be careful on what you're doing and what you want to do. You can do you own research, it is better.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

There are many cryptocurrency in the market that will give you what you are looking for, You just have to source for them. What interests you? What are you willing to take a risk for? Find out, then look for coins than fall within the criteria, and anayse them carefully. With that, you should be able to determine what coin you can invest in to get good profits.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:19:48 PM

To be safe and bring about maximum profit. I think bitcoin is the best choice. You can also invest a little bit in ETH. This is the largest and most popular altcoin
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

Zclassic in cryptopia and Bittrex, maybe Altcoin is good to try, because Zclassic will hold Hardfork for Anonymous Bitcoin.

Unfortunately, Bittrex does not support it.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

It is worth choosing for you, because I will advise everything exactly what they invested!
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:25:46 AM

It is worth choosing for you, because I will advise everything exactly what they invested!
As we know, all crypto can bring you money, the question only in risks. There are a lot of factors, which influence the answer. If you do not want to risk a lot you have to buy some big coins like BTC or ETH, in long-term they can bring you good profit. As for realy big profits, you have to find some new coins, which are undervlued now and invest into it (e.g. Remme). Your thought?
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

Investment is risky there is no 100% guarantee that you will make profit or lost. Just know the fact that you might loss or gain. I will advice you if you are to invest it always good to invest on bitcoin or ETH because if they drop there is still high chance it will sell high back... Litecoin, bitcoin-cash, monero, USDT,  xlm, EOS. Those coin are also good assets you can also invest on them.
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:20:14 PM

No one can really answer this question with all certainty since the market has a mind of its own. I would suggest you take time to investigate any coin that interests you and look for a good entry point to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: