Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:43:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask for advice  (Read 756 times)
abruchifid

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:22:35 PM

I expect strong growth from Bitcoin in the coming months. I also think that NEO will grow by 30%. There is no point in investing in one coin. No one will tell you how to get the maximum profit. Everything depends how much you are willing to invest. Smiley

Well, that would be the case if the  bitcoin ETF proposals are eventually approved by the SEC. Until, that happens, we can't  be certain how the market will  progress
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:24:09 PM

What cryptocurrency should I invest in today to get the maximum profit?

There are quite a few that can give you a good surprise. I think that QRX, that is not yet listed in Eth and some in the NEO platform. Perhaps even FuzeX can be a good one.
Mhaira05

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:59:57 PM

do some research if you really want to make a profit. read all the posts you've got on this thread and start googling. check their ratings.
zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:24:42 AM

No one can really answer this question with all certainty since the market has a mind of its own. I would suggest you take time to investigate any coin that interests you and look for a good entry point to buy.
Yeah no body can really answer that, but let's make it simple, I think a good altcoin for investment is still Bitcoin and ETH because both of these altc types have good value in the market, but there are many other options that you can analyze in marketcap, you can search and study the program from ICO so that you will not lose. Right mate?
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:31:25 AM

Currently, Bitcoin is the best coin making magnificent progress on the market. It has surged from #6500 to $7200 and this is a sign of an imminent bull market for Bitcoin. This is the right time to buy more BTC.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

Well, it depends on your best and luck. In your passionate of research in altcoins there are some that can gaurantte a hundred percents of the total bounty. But as of this in my  device better to invest now in bitcoin because only bitcoin can give your best and luck as it grows to 10X the profit.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
Vorzlave

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:41:38 AM

No one can really answer this question with all certainty since the market has a mind of its own. I would suggest you take time to investigate any coin that interests you and look for a good entry point to buy.
Let's make it easy mate, try to google about bitcoin halving process, and you'll find out that Bitcoin would be the best coin to invest if you want to get huge profits. For me that is the most productive coin out of all the other cryptocurrency, although there are some coins that are also progressive but bitcoin is once coin that is most assured will grow in the next few years. Good luck mate.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:58:43 AM

Bitcoin has a greater chance to rise than any other cryptocurrency... You will gain more profit if you invest in bitcoin...  Though the market is still in low state but you can grab this opportunity..  Because it is the better and perfect chance to invest in bitcoin before its price will return...  But altcoin as well is really great you can choose it also...  But make sure you have enough knowledge on how to invest...
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

Eloncity The concept and concept of the company attracts many investors. The project certainly has a future and potential for rapid development. I am very interested in this project. Good idea. I think this project will be very promising. I believe the team will achieve its goals, and the team here is very good. details at https://eloncity.io/
cryptoherr

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

To get the most Profit you might should go for some small cap altcoin. But i think that Bitcoin and Maybe a few established altcoins are the one to go for in the Long run

Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:00:42 AM

Well mate, as we see the price trends today market is red. This is the best time to invest. Buy low and sell high strategy. Invest to Bitcoin and ethereum to get a maximum profit. You will never regret if do it.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:17:33 PM

We circumstance beside conversation to brothers approximately these escapes, which are extended influential in the amusement fair, when to oversubscribe, and which to arse. We are fitness profitable exchanges of bed ideas.
Luxury331

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

The cryptocurrency can pose as a tough route to maneuver if not we'll tutored so in the process of understanding and gaining knowledge of cryptocurrency it is best to always seek advice from some one that is well knowledgeable
jusjeruk

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

You can try to invest ico coin, besides the cheap price and many bonuses you can get maximum profit but with the note if the ico is success, legit and promising. If you are interested you can choose juno ico as your investing. But beforehand, you should research first it, because the success of an Ico cannot be ascertained and there will be a risk if ICO fails or scams. For more info check the website on https://juno.team/
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

If you want to get a maximum profit - you must go on risk. The better profit you will get from ICO`s projects - but you need to do a lot of research work. The more optimal it's buying promising altcoins and hold them. You can choose both ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: