Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:50:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be so popular like real money ??  (Read 795 times)
pkb007 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:48:36 AM

Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:56:37 AM

What is your definition of real money? Digital money does not mean no real money, because Sweden will soon introduce digital money as the official currency of the country and it will be clearly real money. So your question should be will bitcoin ever be so popular like the official money of a country. And I think yes it is only a question of time until crypto currencies will become as popular as the country's official currency.
coremind

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:13:03 AM

We are still in the early phases of adoption for non fiat based currency. At one point Bitcoin was used as an alternative currency by a few websites and business. The growth and popularity has pushed it from being a currency to acting more like gold. Its generally to expensive to use as a day to day currency now and i suspect it will stay that way for the near future.
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:20:18 AM

Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?
unt npw, the bitcoin sti spreading it's identity in the whole word because the last time I search about how many the bitcoin user in the world, it is only at 35-40% . every year the.bitcoin user was more and more sp I think it will be a gpod flowing. and I feel that someday it will become known in all country
pantet

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:21:17 AM

If its value will continue being the number one crypto currency so it is popular. Real money for now it is on its early adaptation stage on the market and there are many businesses are already accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment but it will always take time.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:32:09 AM

I think they will be widespread, but BTC will not be as popular as cash because they have many restrictions on usage, machinery, technology ... etc and BTC is free. belong to any country, if put into the common currency each country has different differences. So it is difficult to price them for sale.

Ereun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:35:10 AM

Thus high levels of Bitcoin volatility are influenced by news about government policies as well as other geopilitic events,so it's natural that there are people who are not very optimistic or very confident about the future of virtual money. we consider this a digital investment without having to replace conventional money.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:37:23 AM

Bitcoin is a pioneer of the technology and as an initial experiment has its limitations.
On the other hand the crypto and blockchain technology is improving and soon the world will embrace it as an alternative to fiat currency.
The authorities would issues such coins the way they issue fiat though they won't be on the form of notes and coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:43:53 AM

Actually bitcoin has beat the popularity the real money right now but can't replace the positition of the real money, you right, world can't without the real money because the digital money have much limitedness to could be use of all people. Not all the class of people can understand the progressing of the modernization right now.

BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:45:04 AM

It is entirely possible that in the next 20 years people will pay for the entire sale on the Internet. At that time not only Bitcoin but many other currencies will be born to serve the needs of everyone. And each profession will have a different currency. By that time the currency will not be under the control of the government anymore as it will be controlled by the trading needs of people around the world.

Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:49:05 AM

Of course, YES. That is the point of cryptocurrencies. Once more people adopt the use of these cryptocurrencies we will be living in a fairer world where there are no middlemen or banks that take huge cuts in our hard-earned money.

Everyday this adoption if growing, just take a look at Japan and how many of their establishments now accept bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:53:48 AM

As you can see. Only millions of wallets are created which means a small percentage of population are using Bitcoin whether it be for trading goods or for holding. I think Bitcoin is still in its early stage of adoption. Some countries are still observing Bitcoin whether it will be beneficial to them or not. But I think it will be popular because nowadays, some websites and companies are using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as way of payment to their services and goods.
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:02:20 AM

Well, if you have lots of Bitcoin, then your life maybe the best among all, i mean you can buy everything you want, and your life may be so meaningful. I do believe real money and bitcoin is just the same its just that bitcoin can be used everywhere and can be converted wherever country you maybe, unlike real money in your own country, can only be used in your own country. Bitcoin is more useful than real money in any sense, because you know, try to imaging, it is a worldwide acceptance and be converted whatever currencies you may be want.

Thats only my thought., my idea may be differ from the other users.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:04:24 AM

I think bitcoin is valued more as gold than 'real money' as you call it. As for popularity, from an investment point of view, it is definitely as popular universally.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:18:41 AM

now bitcoin is also very popular all over the world, because for our society bitcoin is also easy to use, because the salary is also very big compared to their office salary, so for them bitcoin is also very helpful for everyday needs, so I think bitcoin is also very popular as well very positive to make a profit.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

I think bitcoin is gaining popularity day by day. There will be a point wherein people will consider bitcoin as an equal alternative for fiat money. Besides, I think bitcoin is a real money because you can use it buy and pay for things like a "real" money. The only difference is that its digital. Also there are countries who are already considering bitcoin as an alternative payment system.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:27:18 AM

It is only a matter of time that bitcoin will be accepted world wide, since there have been regulations taking over and that a lot of people are already aware that bitcoin is available and the interest seems to be going growing everyday, once bitcoin has been accepted by all countries, I see that there be a huge change with our current financial systems, people would rather choose to take care of their finances rsther than giving it to banks, since banks are always giving hidden fees in order to tske advantage of normal people, threy get tax breaks, and still get our money, once people realizes that bitcoin is decentralized and that you and only you need to manage your money, a lot of people will be financially free or at some point, equality to all, no rich, no poor.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:41:59 AM

What is your definition of real money? Digital money does not mean no real money, because Sweden will soon introduce digital money as the official currency of the country and it will be clearly real money. So your question should be will bitcoin ever be so popular like the official money of a country. And I think yes it is only a question of time until crypto currencies will become as popular as the country's official currency.
I agree with you that real money can be in the form of stone or wood, as long as everyone agrees it as a means of payment, digital money is also real money, many advantages offered by digital money, I'm not surprised if Sweden will use digital money as their official currency , I hope other countries will follow Sweden's move.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:50:23 AM

It's hard to tell because some people got a bad judgement about Bitcoin and won't used it for payment, and Bitcoin just start to develop somit still need a lot of Fame and support, the one that going to boost the usage is the government's decision, if the government decide to regulate then it can increase the trust and in the long term people can accept BTC as the real money for payment

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
smhome354

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:53:55 AM

Bitcoin can already be compared to real money. Cash is king and there is no doubt about it. Bitcoin and altcoins are alternative if someone does not want to carry physical money to buy something. Digital currency can be use to send money or transact with others electronically and it is very convenient.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: