Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be so popular like real money ??  (Read 804 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:57:26 AM

Yes bitcoin is going to be so popular to the extent that some continents are going to adopt it into they financial system.  I also believe that bitcoin is the currency of the future and I think if we want to be part of the future now is the right time for us to invest into it!  Many people are millions today because they take decision to invest into bitcoin from beginning  .
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

Will need to win the war against capitalism, and that will take a lot of time and effort. But if we hold out a reward will be generous and fair. For this the value of transactions in the bitcoin network needs to be cheaper, and processing speed should increase. I think very soon we will witness something like that.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

The functionality of bitcoin is in digital format, not like cash or paper money we can touch, we only feel it, therefore we are now in a new Era of technology which has been serious circulating round the world, which we take a few years to complete.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

I am not very sure about this. It has many adventageous features of cryptocurrency regarding transferring the money to the other countries but it is obvious that there should be dome regulations about crypto for it to be used as trade means.
aileenc

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:53:15 AM

What do you mean by real money? Bitcoin can be the currency someday. It will develop and become bigger.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?

I don’t think that Bitcoin as the only currency will reach the popularity compared with real money. To the time of high level crypto development Bitcoin will be one of the major cryptocurrencies in a row of some others.
Galangeka

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

in a year, two or five, crypto will be mainstream adopted. we shouldn't worry about current price because when the bitcoin is mainstream adopted price will increase several folds. im pretty sure that bitcoin will be mainstream adopted but it will take some time.
Bitcoin_Makers

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

This is undoubtedly possible. Bitcoin is gaining increasing popularity and soon it will rise on an equal footing and even higher than the usual fiat currency. In general, all cryptocurrency has huge advantages in the economy.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

Real money is the more popular than bitcoin because real money is always what we need in our daily living , to buy all the things that we need. Bitcoin in other part is the most popular in the the world of cryptocurrencies because of it , people are earning a lots of money through bitcoin. Popularity between the two is different in a way people used them.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:30:46 AM

Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?

Some coins may have such potential, but Bitcoin may not be included. If not faster and cheaper, chances are the community will not be interested in using crypto. But to substitute in certain situations, I think in the future will be more popular.
Zagor Tenay

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

The popularity of bitcoin had increasing everyday and if you will compare this to fiat money then bitcoin needs mass adoption and serve the purpose of being a currency not as just storage value.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

Yes. And it has been proven, although I have not felt, but I am sure in the coming months I will get it. Many of my friends are already earning money from participating in Bitcoin and they are up to now only focused on digital currency activity.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

I think Bitcoin will be popular in the future if it continues. Since there are some transactions that is done by using Bitcoin. I know someone that they pay their workers through Bitcoin. So I believe that Bitcoin will be one of the money that will be use the same as the paper money or the real money that are being talked about. As far as I know Bitcoin is a digital currency which is a electronic cash. So in the future we will use it for buying and selling things. Same purpose with the paper money.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

I do not think that will happen. A currency may have certain criteria that crypto can not satisfy. Next is its high volatility may not be accepted by all parties.
iamreal

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Bitcoin is almost popular, apart from been popular for people in the crypto space, it is starting to be popular among the people outside of bitcoin, i remember an old family friend once asked me what bitcoin is all about, this is to show that even the aged people know about it and i believe it will eve get more popular in the future.
Phaphoo

Activity: 248

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

The world is going to switch to digital money in the nearest future because cryptos currency is getting popular day after day.
Many rich people around the world keep exchange their fiat currencies to digital currencies, Switzerland and environs will soon legalized the use of cryptocurrency as fiat money, and this will be a great achievement in cryptos world.
ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

it is still a speculation and prediction in some time to come, now crypto can be calculated in the world. crypto much used as a means of payment used in some countries, but if you have to compete with money I think bitcoin will still be in trouble because money is still the most popular and still be one of the best transaction tool in the world.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

As for in this century of crypto we are now, i guess bitcoin and all other coin will soon be popular as money it self. That is if their is continuity and more development in it.
Rnd2012

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

What is your definition of real money? Digital money does not mean no real money, because Sweden will soon introduce digital money as the official currency of the country and it will be clearly real money. So your question should be will bitcoin ever be so popular like the official money of a country. And I think yes it is only a question of time until crypto currencies will become as popular as the country's official currency.
In the fact that real money it's something used for acceptance between two or more so digital or hard is the same thing
Remulewak

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

In this manner elevated amounts of Bitcoin instability are affected by news about government strategies and also other geopilitic events,so it's regular that there are individuals who are not exceptionally idealistic or extremely certain about the eventual fate of virtual cash. we think about this as a computerized speculation without replacing ordinary cash.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: