Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:42:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be so popular like real money ??  (Read 801 times)
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

I think Bitcoin will surpass the value of real money. Bitcoin is a safe haven. Now the global economy is very dangerous. The global financial crisis may occur at any time. In the future, cryptocurrency may be very expensive.

maxwellfreeman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

90%+ of fiat is digital money. Bitcoin might become popular like fiat, as it would simply be a software upgrade.

I say simply, but the implications are massive.

Time will tell. I'm betting on it's mass adoption, or at least it's potential for mass adoption.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

Yes bitcoin now is popular in a different country it uses as an alternative currency bitcoin is our future money.

PatStyle88

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

I think that the old money system is simply no longer past and outdated in the digital world. Only this change will not take place in 5 to 10 years
Dowrich80

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:10:10 PM

Bitcoin Is already on the sixth largest and most influential currency in the word and if the countries of European Union like Germany star the mass adoption of the coin than the increased price value may allow bitcoin to to have more value than fiat
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:16:07 PM

Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?

Bitcoin, as far as the main mining farms, does not have any intention of becoming a payment method, in fact it is trying to be a reserve value something like gold fro crypto.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

If I think it would be very difficult if bitcoin is to become very popular like a real eye because real eyes are already widely used and have been known to the public for a long time but bitcoin has only been popular in the last few years

markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:15:38 AM

Bitcoin as of now is already popular. Its price last 2017 is almost at 20,000 usd. It is the most expensive digital coin I have ever seen. And as of now, bitcoin is still undisputed in the coinmarketcap as the rank #1 of coins and altcoins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:45:39 AM

Why do I think that Bitcoin has already gained the popularity that it deserves? Almost everyone has heard about it one way or the other. They might not have invested in it, or believe in the technology, but people are aware of it. Soon, it will be widely accepted. I don't think popularity is bitcoin's problem at all, cos it already has that.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

I think bitcoin is now very popular around the world, so we believe that the future of bitcoin is also promising, and we can also benefit from bitcoin in the future.
ji6658

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:11:33 AM

Bitcoin is now very popular all over the world. We believe Bitcoin will have a better future. It can be compared with real money, but it will not completely replace real money.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

I sincerely believe this. So, as the crypto currency has tremendous opportunities for a good future. If bitcoin and crypt will continue to develop at the same rate. I think we will come to the fact that this crypt will be more popular than cash.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:41:19 AM

It will in the future but you are right, cash is kind of still king right now as I see that people value bitcoin with it's current price as dollar. However, Bitcoin is gaining and will be gaining more popularity as time goes by as it is being tested time and time again.

dress

Activity: 439

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?
I agree with you that bitcoin has already beaten the popularity of  real money. But I doubt that it will be able to replace real money at least in the nearest future.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Bitcoin has really achieved great popularity and some countries have accepted it as a means of payment, but we can not deny the fact that we can not do without fiat money. It's impossible to say exactly how we will use bitcoin in the future, but I believe in crypto-currencies and their future.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
toddmichael

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:06:15 AM

Not bitcoin because huge transaction fees and delayed time but cryptocurrencies will rock in future.
danice15

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

Every day that will pass, bitcoin is becoming popular.Many stores,merchants or even online market already accepting bitcoin as a way of payment and even famous Celebrities or big companies already promoting Bitcoin or cryptocurrency. So in my opinion, Years from now there is a posibility that bitcoin will be so popular as real money.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:40:00 AM

its already popular. a lot of businesses already adopt and uses it.
it could use as a real money, Yes. it almost do what real money does.
but when you really check it out. cryptocurrency monetary value, of course base and depend on real life currency.
in which. crypto and fiat co exist and depend on each other on a daily aspect.
where, make our life in the digital era. much easier.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

I think the value of Bitcoin will surpass real money. The cryptocurrency will change the way people use cash in the future, and all will only be paid for through the mobile phone in the future.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

At the moment, Bitcoin still can't be used to trade for real goods in everywhere but I think it's really popular at the moment, you just need to go out and ask a random guy about BTC and I think everyone know about BTC and cryptocurrency Smiley. Although it's just a new thing but it'll be a big thing in this world very soon Smiley.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: