Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MM.HASH- Auto-Coin/Algorithm Hybrid Switching Miner (New Way To GPU Mine)  (Read 750 times)
MaynardVII (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:06:16 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 04:42:40 PM by MaynardVII

MM.HASH
Entirely new way to mine- Auto-Coin/Auto-Algo Hybrid Miner
Windows/HiveOS Versions Both Available.
Current version v1.3.9
GITHUB LINK:

https://github.com/MaynardMiner/MM.Hash

Latest Versions:

HiveOS : https://github.com/MaynardMiner/MM.Hash/releases/tag/v.1.3.9
Windows: https://github.com/MaynardMiner/MM.Hash/releases/tag/v1.3.7

Windows version is currently under work now to match the new coin/algo mining system hiveOS offers. It will be completed soon. However, users have reported better hashrates and more functionality using unix mining- It's why I wrote a unix version to begin with.

MM.Hash is a powershell/bash hyrbid miner that is meant to work in both windows and HiveOS mining systems. It has the capability of switching between mutliple pools, and multiple algorithms, as well as calucating the most profitable algorithm to mine. It can also perform coin profit switching as well, on pools that can do so. MM.Hash fully integrates with HiveOS, sending stats directly to HiveOS with little/no issues. It accepts remote commands, and can be updated remotely as well. The HiveOS version means you can use all the features of HiveOS, including hashrate monitoring, possible GPU failure detection, miner configuration, all while doing it remotely.

What makes it unique in design, is the hybrid-switching feature. MM.Hash is capable of mining either the most profitable algorithm, or the most profitable coin. By default, it focuses specifically on coins. However, it is fully capable of doing both at the same time, or just algorithms. I am attempting to cater to the miners with larger rig setups that desire to build a PROP pool switching farm using HiveOS management.

**Features**

-Backs up initial benchmarks, making updating or recovery a charm.

-Shows real time hashrates from miners, along with previous hashrates.

-HiveOS full integration.

-Displays close to real-time monitoring, directly from miners to HiveOS website. Allows for HiveOS monitoring and graph data.

-Every part of the code has a double-checking feature, to try to catch zombies or other issues that occur in Unix systems.

-More hard drive integration, less storage on RAM.

-Latest miners, updated frequently.

-Windows Miners Cuda 9.2

-HiveOS Miners Cuda 9.1, including miners which github versions can no longer compile to 9.1.

-HiveOS commands to open new windows to view stats, miner history, real-time data for ssh.

-Coin profit switching.

-Algorithm profit switching.

-Miner notifies users of bench-marking timeouts. May not seem useful, but it is when coin-switching.

-Easy to setup.

-HiveOS version is dedicated to creating a solid environment meant for long run time use.

-Hashrates monitoring via logging for miners that require it. (trex for example).

-Strong support via discord. Users with rig setups of 100s of GPU's are using and troubleshooting as updates are released.

**Algorithms** (As defined and required by miners)

aergo
aeriumx
balloon
nist5
blake2s
skein
ethash
daggerhashimoto
lyra2v2
lyra2z
phi2
allium
hex
jackpot
equihash
x16r
x16s
aeriumx
equihash192
equihash144
equihash96
equihash210
equihash200
yescrypt
yescryptR16
m7m
cryptonightv7
lyra2re
hodl
neoscrypt
groestl
xevan
bitcore
hmq1725
timetravel
x17
keccak
blakecoin
skunk
keccakc
x12
renesis
sib
sonoa
tribus
phi
c11
hsr
myr-gr

**Pools**

nicehash
miningpoolhub (mph)
zergpool_coin
zergpool_algo
blockmasters
starpool
ahashpool
blazepool
hashrefinery
phiphipool
zpool

**Miners**

CryptoDredge
MSFT
Tpruvot
T-rex
Enemy
Claymore
Dstm
EWBF (new version)
JayDDee
Cryptozeny
Bubalisk

Simple Install Instructions (HIVEOS):

Use gparted to expand your HiveOS partition to maximum size. MM.Hash requires at least 1 gb of data extra to download all miner files, and store logs. gparted is very easy to use. Should take 30 seconds. Do not use gparted or attempt to install gparted in the initial loading screen. You have to right click >>>  terminal emulator and use that window.

Code:
sudo apt-get install gparted
To Run:

Code:
gparted

Below are photo examples of how to remote install/update miner. It is the fastest way to get going. Simply enter tar.gz file name from latest release. Then insert link for tar.gz:.
Here are photos of setup:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MaynardMiner/MM.Hash/master/Build/Data/First_Step.png

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/MaynardMiner/MM.Hash/master/Build/Data/Second_Step.png

Here is a wiki which contains how to setup arguments and how to use HiveOS commands:

"https://github.com/MaynardMiner/MM.Hash/wiki

**Known Issues**

-Autofan: HiveOS considers MM.Hash as a single miner. Therefor when MM.Hash switches to another miner, HiveOS may occasionally take a min. to switch to the API of the new miner in question. Occasionally this causes the error due to the fact that HiveOS didn't realize the miner switched. It a latency issues between HiveOS and MM.Hash. It cannot be corrected. Autofan still works, only you receive occasional error messages that it has failed.

**CONTACT**

Discord Channel For MM.Hash-
https://discord.gg/2x7cZpe

**DONATE TO SUPPORT!**

BTC 1DRxiWx6yuZfN9hrEJa3BDXWVJ9yyJU36i

RVN RKirUe978mBoa2MRWqeMGqDzVAKTafKh8H

Special Thanks To Discord Users:
Alexander
Stoogie
GravityMaster
Zirillian

For their help pointing out bugs and issues, and helping to keep program running well.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 03:13:10 AM by MaynardVII

ChangeLog

1.2.9:

(ALL VERSIONS)
-Added New Zergpool Equihash Algos

(HIVEOS)
-Added 'active' command
 Type 'active' to view active miners in any terminal
-Add 'stats' command
 Type 'stats to view MM.Hash miner stats in any terminal
-Created Help Files Folder
 Logs are now scheduled to HiveOS logging.
-Added Pools To Main Mining Screen
-Added Previous HashRates To Main Mining Screen
-Cleaned up Main Mining Screen
-Repaired Random Failures Of EWBF Hive Stats

-Added -Benchmark Parameter. Expiremental:

-Benchmark [seconds]

If miner hashrate equals $null, -interval time will
change to -Benchmark time. This only works for NVIDIA1.
Other device groups will still mine as usual, but will
have same interval as -Benchmark.

I did not test fully. Report if it is working correctly
I will update wiki.

1.3.0:

(Windows & HiveOS)

-Zergpool https:/. Better API calls.
-Added Equihash Algorithms - zergpool and mph

(HiveOS)
-Ensured -Benchmark parameter working
-Fixed -Timeouts parameter
-Log rollover every 12 hours. Miner divides logs into 1 hour periods.
-PID read/write for better process control
-Discovered actual Powershell Core bug in (where).count -eq 0. It worked when it wanted to.
Reported to powershell, and then built workaround.
-Added Cuda-9-2 folder, will start filling with miner files for HiveOS cuda 9.2.
You must setup hiveOS to be able to use Cuda9.2 (Not reccommended)
-Added 10 second wait to give Miners time to spool up. Was noticing occasional lockup becuase
of too high resource use.
-Reduced hashrate display time to every 7 seconds instead of 5 for smoother display.
-Fixed Claymore API. However, noticed Claymore itself was displaying only 1 fan and 1 temp
during my testing occasionally. In future I will attempt to force defaults from Hive when this happens.
-Timeout Folder to notify when miners timeout. However, Timeouts no longer set all hashrates to zero. This
way miner can continue to try to mine that algo/coin. I simply reduces overall daily hashrate. The Timeout
folder will give you an idea of specific stats you may want to delete and then re-benchmark for fine tuning.
-Resolved Status flag issues. When typing "active", you should receive correct data.
-Resolved previous hashrate issues on screen
-Attempted to display better countdown times. NOTE: Internal countdown time varies by processor to processor.
However- Run time displayed for Miners is 100% correct.

1.3.2:

Truncate log stats for T-Rex, so user will know when miner isn't hashing in case MM.Hash fails
Attempted to fix multiple LogData screens
Migrated total t-rex log hash into try/catch argument to prevent on-screen errors (which is normal if hashrate isn't there).
Updated Miners
Migrated into a version setup, with remote upgrading capability- Details on full operation coming soon. (expiremental)
-Force paramter to clear T-Rex log.
updated Z-Enemy
updated T-Rex
Removed -Algorithms, as it was depreciated. Algorithms can now be changed by editing "Algorithms.txt" file
miner will self-install powershell
Added Date to stats command
Updated Help Files
Ensured All Miners Display Pool

1.3.3:

zergpool api updated.
for future implementation- zergpool_coin added
for future implementation- zerpgool_algo added
zergpool removed
blockmasters added (was not tested- Trying to push fast to fix zergpool)
starpool added (tested)
New command- "logdata" lets you see the stats recording miners that work from logs. Debug aid.
New command- "pidinfo" was always running in background- brought it to a screen so you can see MM.Hash process tracking. Debug aid.
LogData screen opens with every miner, is put to sleep if not needed (to preveny zombie app errors)
PIDInfo screens opens with every miner- Has always been running, it is just now visual
PIDInfo is now tracking MM.Hash process- For future implementation.
Added "clear" background process, work the same as miners- Double close command in case of hangs.
Small implementation to reduce resources.
Status flags written to disk, to provide double checking of MM.Hash states and its miners.

1.3.4:
-HiveOS Added hive integrated "mine" command. Enter to bring up NVIDIA1 screen (mining window).
-Added -No_Algo argument. -No_Algo excludes aglorithm of your choice. Must match Algorithms.txt.
Case Sensitive! (All lower case characters)
-EWBF coins added back in. Updated equihash to match zergpool.
-Reduced resources on PID system/tracking, removed read/write status- It was redundant.
-Newer streamlined benchmarking system. (Both versions)
-Better chance of miner catching and recording timeouts.
-Recorded hashrate displayed at benchmarking. Recorded hashrate is pulled from file (accurate).
-Enemy 1.15a
-CryptoDredge 0.8.3
-Started staging of much faster -Auto_Coin version. Not implemented yet.
-Started staging for T-Rex API Rest method hashrate recording (when implemented).

1.3.7 HiveOS Silver Lambo Edition:
-IMPROVED COIN MINING SYSTEM! Highly recommend to try -Auto-Coin "Yes"
-MM.Hash will not sort or download entire database, miner first sorts by most profitable algorithms, if the best pool is pool that has the capability of selecting a coin other than BTC: IT then chooses the coins of the algorithms of that pool.
-Stats will show coin list of a particular algorithm if coin mining occurs during that period.
- -Auto Coin switching is now around a 20-30 second process: which is 200% better.
-Fixed Powershell Core update bugs with a better workarounds.
-MM.Hash in background checks stats for possible timeouts, for accurate timeouts.
-MM.Hash now closes itself and all background windows within a few seconds of it stopping.
-Added -threshold argument default (internally) is set to .1 - If profit day shows to be .1 btc: MM.Hash ignores algo.
-Added back & improved active times for miners.
-Staged miners.txt. Does not work. However, you can see the direction it is going.
-This is beta version of new system.
-CPU Miners will now compile to your system. I included an experimental one that can work for ARM cpus. Note- Initial benchmark period is usually long for cpuminers. I would turn up -interval when benchmarking them. After initial benchmarks, you can set -interval to a much lower setting.
-hex added to algorithms.txt and files.
-fixed blockmasters pool file.
-fixed starpool pool file.
-pools initial stats are now estimate current. 24 hours was causing irregular initial stats. Improved 'stats' command and display.
-Enemy 1.16 added
-Code Staging for AMD

Important: -GPU_Count1 argument was removed. Miner now detects GPU's. You will get errors if used.
-Upated Windows Version To New Coin Switching System (Windows Miner Down- Could Not Test. Converting it to AMD rig. Please Report Bugs)
-Added -Favor_Coins argument. Default is "Yes"
-Combined Windows and Linux Miners into one folder sharing same files.
-Added Config Folder- Placed algorithms files there.
-Added \Config\update.txt
-Due to miner files being combined, you will have to benchmark. However, future updates will no longer your miner files. They will be copied over.
-Ensured T-Rex accepted/rejected are shown correctly on HiveOS.
-Lots of Code-Staging/Prep for AMD mining. Did not add AMD miners (having to change a lot to make it happen).
-Updated Algorithms and their placements to most optimal settings. Should see better hashrates on miners.
-Removed Alexis-Miner. It's depreciated
-Remove ocminer. It's depreciated
-Fixed threshold issues (will test further to confirm).
-Worked on better miner launch sequence
-Fixed myr-gr
-Added algorithms in case pools add them

-Fixed GPU array from double loading GPU index
-Removed extra pool files from github CoinPools folder
-Ensure -Favor_Coins was working.
-Miner will overwrite 1.3.8 versions, but transfer your miner configurations.
-Re-wrote benchmark parameter to test bench before writing stat, will write
message if testbench fails
-Failed Benchmarking should now require 3 failed benches in a row order to write
stat to 0
-Fix T-Rex Hive monitoring: Hashrates will now display correctly for each gpu.
-Added Sonoa
-Started Migration of cmdlets from main source code. Added some notations. Not
finished yet.
-Removed erroneous files from github.
-Changed Initialization procedure to a more fluid transision.

1.4.0a
-Windows Version Now Matches HiveOS version in core design
-Ensure 100% benchmarking is setting to 0 after 3 failed attempts
-Fixed some HiveOS stat issues from 1.3.9
-Updated Z-Enemy to latest version
-Noticed Times Were inconsistent on "active" screen: Attempted fix
-Removed Erroneus Messages involving closing screens (now that I know it works consistently)
-pidinfo now starts at miner startup, MM.Hash will always close within 5 seconds of it being stopped.
-Started code staging for windows HiveOS API 2.0 (not completed) integration
-Started code staging for HiveOS new version 1.4.0b
-Started code staging for Ubuntu new version 1.4.0c

1.4.0b
HiveOS: Changes:
-Added AMD miners, and changed code to work for AMD in HiveOS (HiveOS only)
-AMD miners are not plug-and-play. You will likely have to edit settings in the miner files, AMD Unix is complicated, but you should be familiar with this.
-Will add more/fine AMD miners- This is simply beta test of core script. Please use and review any issues you see.
-SGminer is not working on blockmasters- It is a pool issue, not miner.
-Fixed stats and have background miner logs sent to "Logs" folder
-Reduced switch load time by a few seconds.
-New Remote command: get-screen [type]...Show last 100 lines of group1 miner on HiveOS site.
-Ensured Timeouts will timeout miners.
-Added Function Restart-Database. Miner will now switch off algorithm/coin if detects no hash after 1 min.
-Times on 'active' command should be more accurate.
-'active' now shows database countdown.
-code staging for Ubuntu version.
-added more algorithm text files that are case specific for naming convetions between pool and miner.
-Enemy 1.1.7
-T-Rex 0.6.2 (added balloon)
-Lots of migrations and code cleanup to make miner better/faster
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

I updated original post for new beta release.
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

Updated [ANN] to reflect new version and system.
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:48:58 PM

Updated [ANN] to add the arguments needed for use and fix typos.
Zirillian

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:10:05 PM

This seems cool. I think I'll check it out sometime soon.
Zirillian

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:02:31 PM

Upon startup...it got caught at the initial benchmarking. I was stuck benchmarking one algo (lyra2v2) for 35 mins before I called it quits. What did I screw up?
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:40:12 AM

Upon startup...it got caught at the initial benchmarking. I was stuck benchmarking one algo (lyra2v2) for 35 mins before I called it quits. What did I screw up?

We talked on discord.

You didn't screw up anything. I botched last release. I fixed it.

It's difficult managing two different platforms, but because you said something, I was able to find and fix...So thank you.
About20Ninjas

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:33:40 PM

Looks great. Any ETA on the AMD, would love to take my Vegas for a spin on your miner  Smiley
vitlab

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:10:00 AM

t is impossible to pass a benchmark (sib, kessak ....). How can I edit the list of algorithms?
1060 3gb
V. 1.3.9
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:04:15 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 09:21:53 PM by MaynardVII

t is impossible to pass a benchmark (sib, kessak ....). How can I edit the list of algorithms?
1060 3gb
V. 1.3.9

Config Folder- nvidia-algorithms.txt. I just changed how that works, so I haven't updated github. I will do so by next version. If you simply don't want to mine an algorithm, you can either remove it from nvidia-algorithms.txt....Or you can use the -No_Algo argument (this means you can change it remotely). The full list of arguments are inside a .txt folder in the help file folder.

Also I wrote wiki on how to use hive commands.

I don't know how you can't pass benchmark though. I have a miner with 1050ti's, and they benchmark fine. It may be OC settings.

If you want to change intensities/add arguments to the miners- You simply edit the miner file for example:

"16r" = "-i 19"
"x16s" = "-21"

etc.

When you perform a remote update for a new release- Miner will transfer all your miner file settings, algorithm settings, and your initial benchmarks (backup folder).
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

Looks great. Any ETA on the AMD, would love to take my Vegas for a spin on your miner  Smiley

1.3.8 was really buggy, because I'm changing a boatload to integrate AMD into miner. I fixed it all with 1.3.9.

I actually have set up an AMD rig, so I can start setting up AMD miners. I just am clueless about AMD mining, so it is a slow process...But I am a quick learner.
vitlab

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:19:29 AM

1060 3gb
V. 1.3.9

Config Folder- nvidia-algorithms.txt. I just changed how that works, so I haven't updated github. I will do so by next version. If you simply don't want to mine an algorithm, you can either remove it from nvidia-algorithms.txt....Or you can use the -No_Algo argument (this means you can change it remotely). The full list of arguments are inside a .txt folder in the help file folder.

Also I wrote wiki on how to use hive commands.

I don't know how you can't pass benchmark though. I have a miner with 1050ti's, and they benchmark fine. It may be OC settings.

If you want to change intensities/add arguments to the miners- You simply edit the miner file for example:

"16r" = "-i 19"
"x16s" = "-21"

etc.

When you perform a remote update for a new release- Miner will transfer all your miner file settings, algorithm settings, and your initial benchmarks (backup folder).
here are my settings OC
Core: -100
Mem: 800
PL: 80
(Memory - HYNIX)
OS - HiveOS
very many times doing "sib" and "keccak". and does not switch to another algo
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:05:47 AM

When you say very many times, is it more than 3?

I recently changed benchmarking system to try to run algorithm for 3 switches before disabling. (Setting stat to 0). If is running longer than that, it may be a bug. I can test and address for next release, but this would be first report.

However, if you set the argument -No_Algo sib,keccak it should skip them.

Your oc seems fine, at least for a gtx 10 series. If you want to try to mine them, then adjust the intensity as I noted below. If not, then us -No_Algo and turn them off.

Let me know about the bechmarking, if its not stopping after third time of building database, or any other issues you may have.
vitlab

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:10:40 AM

I recently changed benchmarking system to try to run algorithm for 3 switches before disabling. (Setting stat to 0). If is running longer than that, it may be a bug. I can test and address for next release, but this would be first report.

Your oc seems fine, at least for a gtx 10 series. If you want to try to mine them, then adjust the intensity as I noted below. If not, then us -No_Algo and turn them off.

Let me know about the bechmarking, if its not stopping after third time of building database, or any other issues you may have.

checked. Do not stop!
vitlab

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:12:27 AM

-Timeout 1 -Benchmark 60 -Delay 1 -RigName1 4x1063 -StatsInterval 1 -Currency USD -CoinExchange BTC -PasswordCurrency1 BTC -Interval 60 -Location EUROPE -Auto_Algo Yes -Auto_Coin Yes -PoolName zergpool_algo,zergpool_coin -Type NVIDIA1 -Wallet1 1MbWiKvsBuCvMBTMRSHeeFZTtTUQXTDeza -ZergpoolWallet1 1MbWiKvsBuCvMBTMRSHeeFZTtTUQXTDeza -Zergpoolpassword1 BTC -CCDevices1 '0,1,2,3' EWBFDevices1 '0 1 2 3' DSTMDevices1 '0 1 2 3' -Donate 5
My config
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:29:06 PM

-Timeout 1 -Benchmark 60 -Delay 1 -RigName1 4x1063 -StatsInterval 1 -Currency USD -CoinExchange BTC -PasswordCurrency1 BTC -Interval 60 -Location EUROPE -Auto_Algo Yes -Auto_Coin Yes -PoolName zergpool_algo,zergpool_coin -Type NVIDIA1 -Wallet1 1MbWiKvsBuCvMBTMRSHeeFZTtTUQXTDeza -ZergpoolWallet1 1MbWiKvsBuCvMBTMRSHeeFZTtTUQXTDeza -Zergpoolpassword1 BTC -CCDevices1 '0,1,2,3' EWBFDevices1 '0 1 2 3' DSTMDevices1 '0 1 2 3' -Donate 5
My config

I will look into what may be going wrong there to prevent you from benchmarking.

Do you actually see MM.Hash state in green that the name of the miner is running. Or is it an empty window with just a timer countdown?

If you add -No_Algo sib,keccack to your arguments, does it try to benchmark something else?

Look at the photos on github, and make sure arguments are in right location. I've had people set up miner wrong.

Regardless, ot should set the algos to zero and move on after a few switches. I will look into that.
vitlab

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

My config

I will look into what may be going wrong there to prevent you from benchmarking.

Do you actually see MM.Hash state in green that the name of the miner is running. Or is it an empty window with just a timer countdown?

If you add -No_Algo sib,keccack to your arguments, does it try to benchmark something else?

Look at the photos on github, and make sure arguments are in right location. I've had people set up miner wrong.

Regardless, ot should set the algos to zero and move on after a few switches. I will look into that.
Thank you. I will wait for news about the verification.
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:36:20 PM

[/quote]
[/quote]

Okay will let you know. You are using hiveos version, right?
vitlab

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

[/quote]

Okay will let you know. You are using hiveos version, right?
[/quote]
Yes
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: