Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MM.HASH- Auto-Coin/Algorithm Hybrid Switching Miner (New Way To GPU Mine)  (Read 750 times)
MaynardVII (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

When you say very many times, is it more than 3?

I recently changed benchmarking system to try to run algorithm for 3 switches before disabling. (Setting stat to 0). If is running longer than that, it may be a bug. I can test and address for next release, but this would be first report.

However, if you set the argument -No_Algo sib,keccak it should skip them.

Your oc seems fine, at least for a gtx 10 series. If you want to try to mine them, then adjust the intensity as I noted below. If not, then us -No_Algo and turn them off.

Let me know about the bechmarking, if its not stopping after third time of building database, or any other issues you may have.

-Timeout 1 -Benchmark 60 -Delay 1 -RigName1 4x1063 -StatsInterval 1 -Currency USD -CoinExchange BTC -PasswordCurrency1 BTC -Interval 60 -Location EUROPE -Auto_Algo Yes -Auto_Coin Yes -PoolName zergpool_algo,zergpool_coin -Type NVIDIA1 -Wallet1 1MbWiKvsBuCvMBTMRSHeeFZTtTUQXTDeza -ZergpoolWallet1 1MbWiKvsBuCvMBTMRSHeeFZTtTUQXTDeza -Zergpoolpassword1 BTC -CCDevices1 '0,1,2,3' EWBFDevices1 '0 1 2 3' DSTMDevices1 '0 1 2 3' -Donate 5
My config

I will look into what may be going wrong there to prevent you from benchmarking.

Do you actually see MM.Hash state in green that the name of the miner is running. Or is it an empty window with just a timer countdown?

If you add -No_Algo sib,keccack to your arguments, does it try to benchmark something else?

Look at the photos on github, and make sure arguments are in right location. I've had people set up miner wrong.

Regardless, ot should set the algos to zero and move on after a few switches. I will look into that.
Thank you. I will wait for news about the verification.

I just noticed- You don't need the ccdevices1 DSTMDevices1 ewbfdevices1 arguments. Those are if you attempt to divide your miner, and should only be used if you have to divide your rig into seperate gpu device groups...Like you are running different model gpus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vitlab

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

I recently changed benchmarking system to try to run algorithm for 3 switches before disabling. (Setting stat to 0). If is running longer than that, it may be a bug. I can test and address for next release, but this would be first report.

Your oc seems fine, at least for a gtx 10 series. If you want to try to mine them, then adjust the intensity as I noted below. If not, then us -No_Algo and turn them off.

Let me know about the bechmarking, if its not stopping after third time of building database, or any other issues you may have.

-Timeout 1 -Benchmark 60 -Delay 1 -RigName1 4x1063 -StatsInterval 1 -Currency USD -CoinExchange BTC -PasswordCurrency1 BTC -Interval 60 -Location EUROPE -Auto_Algo Yes -Auto_Coin Yes -PoolName zergpool_algo,zergpool_coin -Type NVIDIA1 -Wallet1 1MbWiKvsBuCvMBTMRSHeeFZTtTUQXTDeza -ZergpoolWallet1 1MbWiKvsBuCvMBTMRSHeeFZTtTUQXTDeza -Zergpoolpassword1 BTC -CCDevices1 '0,1,2,3' EWBFDevices1 '0 1 2 3' DSTMDevices1 '0 1 2 3' -Donate 5
My config

I will look into what may be going wrong there to prevent you from benchmarking.

Do you actually see MM.Hash state in green that the name of the miner is running. Or is it an empty window with just a timer countdown?

If you add -No_Algo sib,keccack to your arguments, does it try to benchmark something else?

Look at the photos on github, and make sure arguments are in right location. I've had people set up miner wrong.

Regardless, ot should set the algos to zero and move on after a few switches. I will look into that.

I just noticed- You don't need the ccdevices1 DSTMDevices1 ewbfdevices1 arguments. Those are if you attempt to divide your miner, and should only be used if you have to divide your rig into seperate gpu device groups...Like you are running different model gpus.

OK. I will try to remove this entry. I wonder why I can not pass the test sib and keccak. I used to use it "nemosminer" everything was good. awesome miner good. but it's windows (((
k_jirapong

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

Please support on ubuntu.   Smiley Smiley Smiley
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:39:03 PM

I did for six months. Nobody used it. I stopoed updating it.

I will restore and update in next version or two. I'm working on getting Windows version to match hive now. Higher priority.
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

My config

OK. I will try to remove this entry. I wonder why I can not pass the test sib and keccak. I used to use it "nemosminer" everything was good. awesome miner good. but it's windows (((

I don't know why either. You are the first user to report having an issue with these algorithms. I know at this point there are a a couple thousand GPU's mining with MM.Hash. Some of them are using 1060's.

The only thing I can tell you is that they are both done with Tpruvot miner, and that miner is compiled with cuda 9.1 toolkit, which matches HiveOS cuda latest cuda library. I'm not in front of test rig to review my debug logs. I will try your arguments as wrote them as a test, and see if I have issues, and stress test the new benchmarking system for you again to see if I missed something. I will report later.
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:24:58 PM

My config

I just wanted you to know, I didn't ignore your issue. I stress tested benchmarking, and found there is a bug that can occur if you happen to have more than 1 item that is timing-out, which is your situation specifically.

I have identified the code that caused the issue, and will be patched/fixed in next release either today or tomorrow. It took me a little, because I am re-writing Windows version to match the core version of the HiveOS at the same time, along with repairing some HiveOS website stat issues.

I however have no issues with sib or keccak, no matter how I tweak them. I can't reproduce your issue. The only miner I've personally have had issues with is MSFT, because it is horribly outdated (I think cuda 7 was when it was last updated), but it still hashes better for me than tpruvot HMQ1725 version. I've been messaging ccminer devs to get an updated HMQ1725 out there. It's the only out-dated miner left in MM.Hash
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

My config

It is fixed. Tested it like 30 times...Improved system also so that if there is no hash in a minute- It switches to a new algo/coin.

The wait was because I midway of doing a large overhaul. Check Github for changes.
vitlab

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

My config

It is fixed. Tested it like 30 times...Improved system also so that if there is no hash in a minute- It switches to a new algo/coin.

The wait was because I midway of doing a large overhaul. Check Github for changes.
OK. I will test.
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:50:02 PM

The next thing I'm going to work on is an Ubuntu version.
Keep an eye out for 1.4.0c. I really only need to change a few lines it looks like.
k_jirapong

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

The next thing I'm going to work on is an Ubuntu version.
Keep an eye out for 1.4.0c. I really only need to change a few lines it looks like.

Cool! I am waiting.  Grin
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

My config

There is a global config issue on the new release. Users on discord are reporting issues.

I'm getting it fixed.

It's related to the new AMD I just added in. I did a huge change, there will be larger bugs. I will let you know when I get it straight.
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

My config

There is a global config issue on the new release. Users on discord are reporting issues.

I'm getting it fixed.

It's related to the new AMD I just added in. I did a huge change, there will be larger bugs. I will let you know when I get it straight.

Global config is fixed according to users.

One small typo in a miner file, only relavant if you use -Type NVIDIA2.

I had to rewrite them all in this release.

I will push fix and release as 1.4.0bb later which will tranfer your settings if you alreasy using.

I want to comb over everything to make sure there is nothing else.

This version is beta, as I changed a lot to get AMD in, and enter some user requests- Hence why all the problems.
mkvda.test

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

How can the miner use the OC profile for the specific Algo mined? Is there a specific setting? Or do we have to use only one (default OC profile) for all algos?
MaynardVII (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:31:53 PM

How can the miner use the OC profile for the specific Algo mined? Is there a specific setting? Or do we have to use only one (default OC profile) for all algos?

HiveOS controls the OC settings for GPU's.

When I first made software (HiveOS 1.0), it was possible to tune algorithms with HiveOS.

Since HiveOS 2.0, their agent is slow to update algorithms, so at this time there is no way to tune oc settings to algorithms, just the general OC settings HiveOS offers.

If you set them with HiveOS, it will just change them back. I can't really do anything with it at this point.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: