Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin seems to be going up rapidly this morning  (Read 484 times)
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 06:50:19 PM

There's a rainbow always after the rain and  It is really good to see that the market is in green again after the deep downfall but i think it is to early to conclude as we don't know that this might just a temporary rise up in which a big whales trap so better if we just observe the market movement for a while before we jump into conclusion.

As I see, Bitcoin, as well as other cryptocurrencies, have started their swinging period. This is the most difficult time for those, who cannot decide what to do - to invest in cryptocurrency more or to sell the actives when the price will slightly go up again. However, experts believe that Bitcoin might reach 12-13 thousand, although the 2017 situation is not expected anymore.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 03:54:31 AM

In these few days, I see bitcoin price seems to be stable for a while. The price is not down deeper than $8k or not going up higher than $8300, and that makes some altcoin can move to a higher rate. And now, we are at the end of this weekend. If the situations are like this, I guess that at the end of this week, some altcoin will follow the other to break the higher price. I wonder if the bitcoin price can break $8500 or not in the next weeks because once that happens, we will go to break $9k again, and it will still increase to a higher price.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:10:37 AM

Within the last few hours, Bitcoin has gone up $500 and still seems to be going up. Anyone have any speculation as to why? Looking at the 1day chart, I don't see any indication that the price would be going up today. 
There is a rapid change in the price most of the time and when the price of bitcoin went down a lot in the past few days i did not expect the market to recover this fast but the price recovered as people are investing during that time and taking use of the opportunity to invest when ever the price goes down and that is what we are seeing now, let us see how the market will perform in the next few weeks.
But i was sure about it I was well aware of nature of bitcoin. I know when it falls then it recovers too. We should believe in potential of bitcoin and support it. Never give up market just falls temporary but then again rise. So I expect even more than this that price of Altcoins will go higher than this till end of 2019 market will be fine.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:16:40 AM

In these few days, I see bitcoin price seems to be stable for a while. The price is not down deeper than $8k or not going up higher than $8300, and that makes some altcoin can move to a higher rate. And now, we are at the end of this weekend. If the situations are like this, I guess that at the end of this week, some altcoin will follow the other to break the higher price. I wonder if the bitcoin price can break $8500 or not in the next weeks because once that happens, we will go to break $9k again, and it will still increase to a higher price.
I think this depends on the market because we can't know for sure what price will be reached but if you choose to invest at $8200 then this will be the safest investment. I don't dare to think too much about this market because the price of Bitcoin has been constantly volatile recently and completely beyond my prediction. In my opinion now is the time for you to decide to take the risk again as this may be the cheapest price this year.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄