Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Promising Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2019  (Read 19257 times)
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 01:49:00 PM

There are so many altcoins that have good potential but are always equal to the risks they will face, but if you don't want to take big risks, then my advice is simply to choose some altcoins that have a large volume and trust.

All altcoins are always have risk every time you are going to invest unto it. and most of the coins most often said about good things to their utility tokens saying promises, hype son on and so fort, in short only few of the altcoins that is promising one of this are Ethereum, Kucoin,
Binance jex and Bnb.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:17:24 PM

Ethereum was my first ever cryptocurrency to invest in and I think its still has so much potential. I review start-ups in this industry and I came across a project called EzyStayz which is basically a holiday rental platform powered by blockchain, I think you should take a look at the project and DYOR before Investing on the project.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:46:09 PM

Ethereum remains the first choice as a long-term investment asset, besides that some other alternative altcoins are litecoin, eos, and binance. ( this is a coin that I hold in my wallet )

cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:36:39 AM

The best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019 is of course all the coins which are in the list of the top coins but if you look at those which can let you make more money, they could be Bitcoin, for its fame and its widespread applications-and maybe ETH or ripple for they have been pretty much wanted and this is the reason they are in a sought of contest of position number two in the market. Legalization will of course play another important role in this.
If you want to maximize your profit, focus more on bitcoin. There are more chances that you will gain good returns if you will invest in bitcoin and with potential altcoin like ethereum. Be careful when you invest in some other altcoins because they might just dissapoint you in the end because they will lose their value even more. Just give a more time in bitcoin and i'm sure you will be satisfy with your profits in the future.
Thousands of investors will choose Bitcoin in this bear market because this coin that always makes people feel safer than other investments and altcoins now do not have much real value so investing altcoin will Just waste more of your waiting time. In my opinion if you are good at making money from altcoin then you do not need to worry too much about this market but if you do not have that ability, it is best to just choose Bitcoin because this investment will bring double profits if you have patience

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Yelobe

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:32:35 AM

Yes, these cryptocurrencies are very promising, but do not discount those tokens that are in the top 100, now they are increasingly increasing capitalization, interests from investors and new users
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:32:57 PM

You can invest in Btc ETh and LITE. These coins look very promising. Also you can read related article. Hopeit will be useful.https://www.monfex.com/academy/top-5-coins-to-trade-77
That’s love to see people mostly supporting Bitcoin and Ethereum as all these coins are good and beneficial. Not only in 2019 but bitcoin and Ethereum will remain the best coins forever. I am in market so many coins has come and go but the value that Ethereum and Bitcoin got, no other coin could get that much value so in 2019 only bitcoin is acceptable to invest.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:41:27 AM

There are  lot of altcoin you can invest in 2019 just take out time to do  detailed research on the coin developments by the team check out how well the team is ready to push the project forward in terms of partnership,  exchange listing,  roadmap achievements and community engagements this will help you make a good choice and minimize your investment risk

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:30:12 PM

There are  lot of altcoin you can invest in 2019 just take out time to do  detailed research on the coin developments by the team check out how well the team is ready to push the project forward in terms of partnership,  exchange listing,  roadmap achievements and community engagements this will help you make a good choice and minimize your investment risk
After checking it all just  I got to know that the best coin to   your money now  a day is bitcoin and ETH. They are best coins in 2019 in my country majority and community seniors are allowing to invest their money in bitcoin and ETH. It has good price we can buy at cheap price from market but just after few months holding it will show great progress.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:08:06 PM

The big ones like ETH and EOS are a safer bet if you ask me, but if I were you I would invest in some lower cap ones with solid development like STRATIS. I don't want to.shill the project, but they are enterprise oriented and they are already working with several big companies.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:02:12 PM

2019 knocking the door. I have to prepare my investment plan for 2019.
I want to invest in some altcoin. First choice is Ethereum then Eos, Neo,
Ethereum classic (ETC). I think these coins have good potential for investment. Any kind of suggestions?

Almost all of the aforementioned altcoins can tell if he's really capable, and he's good to handle until the right time of the bull run season, so why not try adding ADA (Cardano), VET (vechain), and Binance Jex and Waves.
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:29:48 PM

Ethereum classic (ETC). I think these coins have good potential for investment. Any kind of suggestions?

Post is really old. No idea OP still interesting about this topic or not. Anyway we are almost last of this year and i think still BNB is the most promising crypto currency to invest in this year. This coin have really good future. And if you want to choose from your list then i can suggest for NEO. Because this hot coin didn't rise since many days. So you can bet on that if you want.

I would go for XRP, Bitcoin, and Ethereum, these are the top 3 of my choices since I entered this forum---world of cryptocurrencies, though XRP just came out last May 2018. What I like about XRP is that it have a fast network, transferring it from wallet to wallet will only take a few seconds and it have cheaper fees, unlike bitcoin and ethereum that need a lot of confirmations first before you could receive it after your transfer and also have bigger fees than XRP

The alternative way to speed up transactions on both Bitcoin and Ethereum is to make the transaction fee even higher than the default one.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:09:29 PM

CS (Credits) & Ravencoin have a good potential for long investment

Thinkcoin (TCO) is one of the best altcoin that will gonna luanch in digifinex exchange this sept 30 i think this is a very good start to invest since the team of this token has made already a realy good reputation specialy in forex industry. Thinkcoin was partner in the future tradeconnect exchanger that will gonna live soon.
I just heard this coin, it seems like I missed the news. it's worth learning, Tradeconnect's reputation is very good. maybe Thinkcoin is worth investing
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:49:06 AM

Almost all of your selections are market potentials, in fact, they are all for me today, too, here is one of the
updated news links about Ethereum https://cointelegraph.com/tags/ethereum and EOS is https://cointelegraph.com/tags/eos
it's good to hold it in the long run.

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 05:31:14 AM

Reality is really disappointing because we are on the end of 2019 and only Ethereum has it's own rally while eos only has managed to almost  double it's value from $4 while Neo had nothing really special that happened. I'm so tired hearing that most promising cryptocurrencies this month or this year because 99% of altcoins underperformed last year and this year.
lumierre

Activity: 862

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:25:58 PM

You can invest in Btc ETh and LITE. These coins look very promising. Also you can read related article. Hopeit will be useful.https://www.monfex.com/academy/top-5-coins-to-trade-77
That’s love to see people mostly supporting Bitcoin and Ethereum as all these coins are good and beneficial. Not only in 2019 but bitcoin and Ethereum will remain the best coins forever. I am in market so many coins has come and go but the value that Ethereum and Bitcoin got, no other coin could get that much value so in 2019 only bitcoin is acceptable to invest.

For sure, Bitcoin will always stay the most valuable cryptocurrency for investors. It has existed for 10 years and has already become a certain standard for alternative money transfers, ahead of all other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoins are safe, mobile and popular. In recent years, their value has increased dramatically, and it is expected that hodlers will get the best profits from BTC.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:12:15 AM

In the world of Crypto, there are a lot of promising coins to invest on in 2019. We have Pundi X, Open token, Locktrip. These coins has a lot of potentials and could change one Crypto career. The best thing for an intelligent investor is do his research and know which will be good buy and hold for long term. For me, I will go with Locktrip.
Yeah, i agree with you. There are some cryptocurrency that has been promising to some people that this crypto leave some good impact and earn money with this. Like Pundi, this token has a great and a lot of potentials so thats why i recommend this token for many people. By supporting some token like this, we assured a good benefits to the people.
Freddy11

Activity: 391
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:09:50 AM

There are so many promising options that we could invest upon, it’s just about picking the right one for to be able to gain. I would say one should take up normal ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. After that rest of the Cryptos can be judged via Crypto Trackers, as with having proper stats available, it’s much easier to select. I don’t think this is anything easy at all but it’s very much a doable thing and this is really what we require to be doing.
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 07:33:52 AM

In the world of Crypto, there are a lot of promising coins to invest on in 2019. We have Pundi X, Open token, Locktrip. These coins has a lot of potentials and could change one Crypto career. The best thing for an intelligent investor is do his research and know which will be good buy and hold for long term. For me, I will go with Locktrip.
Yeah, i agree with you. There are some cryptocurrency that has been promising to some people that this crypto leave some good impact and earn money with this. Like Pundi, this token has a great and a lot of potentials so thats why i recommend this token for many people. By supporting some token like this, we assured a good benefits to the people.
I don't think PundiX is a good investment option because this is a coin that doesn't have any development activities and the current volume of PundiX is very low. In my opinion, choose a better coin and the best advice is to choose Atom or Bat because these are the two coins that have the most stable development in the bear market and always have a large number of communities this year. You can do a research now and consider if you want to make a high profit.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:23:11 AM

Its good to invest in other coins aside from btc. For now, I have btc and eth. I still believe btc is the best crypto to invest in 2019.
Both of them are good coins we can invest our money in bitcoin and in ETH it has good market value. Bitcoin is first digital coin so for this people trust it the most. There is no doubt about the growth and progress of bitcoin. I am sure in 2019 price of bitcoin will be very high that every investor will prefer investing their money in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: