Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bought some bitcoins but you are new to trading? trading lessons 13$/hour  (Read 402 times)
diedicar (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:13:47 PM

You bought some bitcoins but you are new to trading?
VERY experienced trader(from 1998) offers BASIC trading lessons in chat
for just 13 dollars/45 min +or-, paid in bitcoins, of course.
These are VERY valuable and interesting lessons,not trading signals,
but introductions to chart reading, market
theory, financial knowledge, friendly chatting with an experienced bud.
 Do you think education is expensive? Try the price of
ignorance! Contact me @ ricardojinn@yahoo.it

Is less than ordinary student to student lessons in my country (italy) which goes for 15 euros/h.
But they are not 40 years old traders... the minimum wage in italy is about 9 euros, say 12 dollars...

You all bitcoin investors and trader newbies have to get that if you study a little, or you can ask to an experienced trader before buyng you probably get a better entry/exit point. I mean if you start with some basic knowledge (of course you can also read books, or search online but books do not answer to direct questions) you save many, many, many percentage points on your movements. For sure.
I offer this service at a so low price because since i'm already trading i have time to chat. And because i want to be paid only in btc, or, maybe, other cryptos.

REMEMBER: trading lessons are not for gain, but for SAVING percentage points on your operations. I'm not an oracle and that's not the point, but i can teach how to work in a proper, clean manner!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: