Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 06:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would there be any interest for bitcoin t-shirts / apparel?  (Read 744 times)
matt_boyd (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 05:59:18 PM

Hey guys!

I was just wondering would there be any interest for bitcoin apparel? There would be different logos with the numerous trends that are around in Bitcoin and have some logos that people make on the form, and consequently get a stake of the revenue made. I am just testing the waters, and seeing if this would be a good idea or not. I would have all the prices in Bitcoins and it would, hopefully, be cheaper than companies like zazzle and other personalized t-shirts. If you think this is a service for you, feel free to comment below, or even if you think the bitcoin market needs more x, y, or z, feel free to comment, I am trying to look for more ways of creating a bitcoin driven company!

Thanks and best regards,

Matt.
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:17:21 PM

There is interest for this, and I think it's already being made/sold by people. Not sure though.
matt_boyd (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

There is interest for this, and I think it's already being made/sold by people. Not sure though.

Oh, I know that there are people that all ready do it. I would prefer to start my own, and get a little bit of competitiveness in the market, so that essentially consumers are better off from competing companies. Thanks for your response though, Boelens!
matt_boyd (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:06:59 AM

Any other suggestions?
Martijnvdc

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:04:58 AM

Tshirt with your own QR-code on it, pointing to a bitcoin address.
That'd be cool!
I'd buy a bitcoin coffee mug, too.
cescan

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:19:34 PM

I buy a bitcoin cap anyday.

BadBitcoin (James Sutton)
Donator

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:01:37 PM

if you can make some seriously top quality hoodies/T-shirts, maybe even dress shirts there may be a market, but shitty prints with terrible fabric won't fly.
matt_boyd (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:58:29 PM

Tshirt with your own QR-code on it, pointing to a bitcoin address.
That'd be cool!
I'd buy a bitcoin coffee mug, too.

Hmm.. I was initially thinking of this, and I thought it would be a cool idea.

I buy a bitcoin cap anyday.

Yea, totally, that would be within reason.

if you can make some seriously top quality hoodies/T-shirts, maybe even dress shirts there may be a market, but shitty prints with terrible fabric won't fly.

I would make sure that it would be good quality. It is only in the planning stages, but if we progress, I will message you about it!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: