Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only 5 coins u need to hold  (Read 1013 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:40:44 AM

Btc and eth would definitely be the right one, I just don't know about the others you're talking. If I have enough free time I'll look into it. Currently I'm holding btc, eth, neo, and omg.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

I think the coins which should be a must on your portfolio are : Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Monero.
Bitcoin being the pioneer is the safest investment asset right now as it has been so widely accepted that it is no longer under a financial bubble.
Ethereum is the most promising investment right now and with a market capital of $73 billion has shown a lot of potential. Also, not only as an investment asset, it can also be used as a token for smart applications.
Litecoin since Segwit activation, has seen a great increase in its market capital. Also, with a blockchain of 2.5 minutes, it helps in making transactions four times faster than bitcoin.
Monero is the best privacy coin out there as it provides complete anonymity in its transactions. They are completely untraceable and keeps information of sender and receiver private. Hence, it is a great potential coin for the future.

Perfect long-term investment advice. I could think of some coins to add (two of my favourites are SYS, WAVES and maybe the rather controversial XRP) but with the above, I am sure you have a solid portfolio.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:12:26 AM

I have the same altcoin in my bag except for MAN, there is too many cryptos to FOMO at the moment, let's wait for the full altcoins recovery i think most will spike during the bull run.

I am also quite intrigued to add TOMO, TAU, BTW.. I think these are low profile under the radar coins which potentially give us 10X profits in 2018.
okocrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:42:49 AM

BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN
ZRX

Other than that, just flip shit in szn and use Bitmex.

Edit: some other exchange/dex coins too, all of these are better than amost anything else given it's a good ex/dex and token has value
I don't see what you base your conclusion on but all I know is that there are other coins such as EOS and Polymath that have great potentials and worth holding.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:46:45 AM

I've seen Balina interview with top crypto for 2018 year. It was Rchain, Wanchain, Zilliqa. So afterwards I've decided to buy them,but unfortunately all of them have already made like 10x!! Incredible, but I missed this train. Looking for some infrastructure and privacy coins
Regenmacher

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:20:30 PM

I actually hold exactly 5 coins for long-term:

BtC
Bitcoin Cash
ETH
NEO
EOS

I' m not into daily trading, so will probably switch to 2 new promising coins in a couple of months
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:21:38 PM

BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN
ZRX

Edit: some other exchange/dex coins too, all of these are better than amost anything else given it's a good ex/dex and token has value

I understand your choice. However, I would pick the other coins that I think will be gaining faster than the other cryptocurrencies. I am talking about IOTA, VeChain, Ontology, TRON, and NEM. Hope they will rise a lot.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

of the total you mentioned there are only 2 coins that I hold, the bitcoin and ethereum 3 other coins that I hold are Debitum Network, Flixxo, and TEN
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN
ZRX

I understand your choice. However, I would pick the other coins that I think will be gaining faster than the other cryptocurrencies. I am talking about IOTA, VeChain, Ontology, TRON, and NEM. Hope they will rise a lot.

We both have our own choices. I think 5 picks are too low on a very promising young market like this. But if I only have to pick 5 coins in the market right now then it would be;
1. Ethereum - I know there are also lots of haters on Eth but this is a giant company already with huge connections and partnerships.
2. Litecoin - Because I think an ideal digital money should be fast and cheap.
3. Bitcoin - I cannot think of some other coins that can easily replace the father of blockchain and decentralization.  
4. Axpire - Surrounded with a great well experienced and connected team. This is a very undervalued coin that have around 100x potential.
5. Deep Onion - Got lots of it. Very good community behind it. Another undervalued coin that have huge profit potential even short term.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:22:09 AM

BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN
ZRX

We both have our own choices. I think 5 picks are too low on a very promising young market like this. But if I only have to pick 5 coins in the market right now then it would be;
1. Ethereum - I know there are also lots of haters on Eth but this is a giant company already with huge connections and partnerships.
2. Litecoin - Because I think an ideal digital money should be fast and cheap.
3. Bitcoin - I cannot think of some other coins that can easily replace the father of blockchain and decentralization.  
4. Axpire - Surrounded with a great well experienced and connected team. This is a very undervalued coin that have around 100x potential.
5. Deep Onion - Got lots of it. Very good community behind it. Another undervalued coin that have huge profit potential even short term.
I am not an all-time bitcoin enthusiast but my list would be somewhat like: bitcoin, bitcoin, bitcoin,bitcoin and at last bitcoin cash. These two are what it exactly means to be a digital currency. Ethereum that you have mentioned on the top of your list is the slowest progress makes here. Bitcoin cash is not trusted by many but honestly, it can give most profits in altcoin world and definitely bitcoin is the most profit promising asset.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:49:42 AM

The five most common types of coins today are:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero
Ripple
Those are the ones that I think are the best today, if you have the opportunity to buy them. do you think so?
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

I have Bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio, although the amount is not too much, but I am comfortable to have BTC and ETH, I have never heard of WAN and MAN, my community is also foreign with this coin, I would like to study these 2 coins, if this coin has opportunity and give big advantage in the future, then I want to have this coin.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

it's all a kind of coin that is considered to grow rapidly within a period of time only months and coins that have high volality in the market that is suitable to be tranding and invest long-term or short term.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:49:41 AM

BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN

Edit: some exchange/dex coins too

BTC and ETH already in my bag
but, what is WAN and MAN, ?
never heard about this two coin, can you give me a link to WAN and MAN
because i want to make a research before investing in both crypto above
thank you

Yes MAN and WAN are unpopular coin and even most people have never heard of it. the determinant of a successful coin is how popular the coin is. I think that the more popular a coin the more comfortable and profitable it can be. While the unpopular coin will be difficult to develop and usually if there is a bad news then the coin price will decrease drastically. investing in an unpopular coin will have enormous risks, so we must take the decision and be ready to accept any risks that may be incurred.

I think with the increasingly widespread crypto market then choosing a coin that is in the top 10 will give us comfort in investing. The risk of losses will be quite small compared to other coins that are beyond the top 10.
evdokimo

Activity: 40
Merit: 9

Support life!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN

Edit: some exchange/dex coins too

BTC and ETH already in my bag
but, what is WAN and MAN, ?
never heard about this two coin, can you give me a link to WAN and MAN
because i want to make a research before investing in both crypto above
thank you

Yes MAN and WAN are unpopular coin and even most people have never heard of it. the determinant of a successful coin is how popular the coin is. I think that the more popular a coin the more comfortable and profitable it can be. While the unpopular coin will be difficult to develop and usually if there is a bad news then the coin price will decrease drastically. investing in an unpopular coin will have enormous risks, so we must take the decision and be ready to accept any risks that may be incurred.

I think with the increasingly widespread crypto market then choosing a coin that is in the top 10 will give us comfort in investing. The risk of losses will be quite small compared to other coins that are beyond the top 10.

Yes MAN is not yet well known but I would not underestimate it, the guys behind that project are very capable, it might be long shot but you can buy a 3rd gen AI powered blockchain for a dollar currently.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

for the first two coins, bitcoin and ethereum I think all will agree if both coins are an option, and the next coin I think is good is Flixxo, NEO and Litecoin
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

I have Bitcoin and Ethereum in my portfolio, although the amount is not too much, but I am comfortable to have BTC and ETH, I have never heard of WAN and MAN, my community is also foreign with this coin, I would like to study these 2 coins, if this coin has opportunity and give big advantage in the future, then I want to have this coin.

To be honest I do not agree to buy altcoins in this period of time . We all traders should focus on the bitcoin . If bitcoin goes up all cryptos go up . So we need first time to pump the bitcoin and after we pumped it btc will pump the alts
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:57:10 PM

BTC
ETH
WAN
MAN
ZRX

WAN
MAN
You have add these coins to list, just because, they recently entered market and on this should rise?
If not, correct me.

casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

You can only earn money in this long term. Those who want to earn good money from this business should go for the marketcap in small coins. Personally, I love to keep a little budget coins eliminated.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:13:46 PM

just holding an ETH coin from the beginning of this year and many tokens from the payout following the bounty campaign I hold

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████