Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 07:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: cgminer stops after 3 hours..  (Read 462 times)
mr_greedy (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:43:25 PM

Much as the topic states all versions of cgminer I've tried seem to stop working after a few hours.

I'm mining Litecoins with --scrypt on a 7870. If I can't get this working reliably then I'm not investing in more hardware to experiment further. Hehe.

The command window doesn't close. But cgminer IS frozen... The GPU temp and fans are reported to return to normal in the command console window too before it becomes unresponsive.

Anyone else have this problem?
poszero

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:13:00 PM

Much as the topic states all versions of cgminer I've tried seem to stop working after a few hours.

I'm mining Litecoins with --scrypt on a 7870. If I can't get this working reliably then I'm not investing in more hardware to experiment further. Hehe.

The command window doesn't close. But cgminer IS frozen... The GPU temp and fans are reported to return to normal in the command console window too before it becomes unresponsive.

Anyone else have this problem?
kryss

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:44:35 PM

I have a same issue on Windows 7. On Linux - Debian, everyfhing works fine. My card is old Radeon 4850
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: