Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:15:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3FM Serious Request Glass House 2014 (Collects money for Red Cross initiatives)  (Read 1449 times)
Amy*91 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:16:49 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2013, 10:00:20 PM by Amy*91

Hello Everybody,

As the Dutch people among us already know every year in Holland we have the Serious Request Glass House benefit.

Serious Request is a benefit event hosted the week before Christmas each year by Dutch radio station 3FM. The project, begun in 2004, collects money for Red Cross initiatives. During 3FM Serious Request three DJs live in a glass house for six days (five days the first year) on a juice-only fast. They broadcast on the radio throughout the whole 6 days but it's also being transmitted on television.
(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serious_Request)

The last few years several million euro's each year were collected with different initiatives and donations from the people in Holland. The most known way to donate is requesting a song for money. Last year Serious Request collected €12,251,667 for the project "Let's hear it for the babies".

This year Serious Request collects money for children who die because of diarrhea. Every year over 80.000 children die because of diarrhea. That means one child every 7 minutes!! Most of them didn't get diarrhea if they only had clean drinking water, soap and clean toilets. That's why the slogan this year will be "Let's clean this shit up!"

Because the most of us made some money last year with BTC, I thought it will be good to do something for charity and especially for children who can be saved. I'd like to do something for these children this year and I hope you also want to help these children.

This year the Glass House will be in Leeuwarden (Holland) from 18 till 24 december and like every year I will go to the Glass House to request a song and donate some money. I'd like to go there this year and donate some money from the people from http://www.bitcointalk.org. This way we will generate some publicity for this forum on Dutch television & radio and help to prevent children dying because of diarrhea.

Let's help this great Red Cross initiative and donate some BTC! I created a special wallet for this event and now I'm asking you to donate for these children. For every 1 BTC you guys will donate I will add 0.1 BTC from my own wallet. My minimum I will donate from my own wallet is 1 BTC and I also like to set my maximum on 4 BTC.

The walletaddress I opened is: 1PUxgtyV4WKnsKk9Zpcsoy6iMCHdYDJSrk
Even the smallest donations will help! Even if you can miss only 0.001 BTC!

The song I will request is "We are the World", with a tongue in cheek to the BTC ofcourse Wink

I hope you'll realise how good our lifes and our childrens lifes are and help these children in need! Let's clean this shit up!

Have a great Christmas time guys!

Amy

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:29:30 PM

Hello Everybody,

As the Dutch people among us already know every year in Holland we have the Serious Request Glass House benefit.

Serious Request is a benefit event hosted the week before Christmas each year by Dutch radio station 3FM. The project, begun in 2004, collects money for Red Cross initiatives. During 3FM Serious Request three DJs live in a glass house for six days (five days the first year) on a juice-only fast. They broadcast on the radio throughout the whole 6 days but it's also being transmitted on television.
(source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serious_Request)

The last few years several million euro's each year were collected with different initiatives and donations from the people in Holland. The most known way to donate is requesting a song for money. Last year Serious Request collected €12,251,667 for the project "Let's hear it for the babies".

This year Serious Request collects money for children who die because of diarrhea. Every year over 80.000 children die because of diarrhea. That means one child every 7 minutes!! Most of them didn't get diarrhea if they only had clean drinking water, soap and clean toilets. That's why the slogan this year will be "Let's clean this shit up!"

Because the most of us made some money last year with BTC, I thought it will be good to do something for charity and especially for children who can be saved. I'd like to do something for these children this year and I hope you also want to help these children.

This year the Glass House will be in Leeuwarden (Holland) from 18 till 24 december and like every year I will go to the Glass House to request a song and donate some money. I'd like to go there this year and donate some money from the people from http://www.bitcointalk.org. This way we will generate some publicity for this forum on Dutch television & radio and help to prevent children dying because of diarrhea.

Let's help this great Red Cross initiative and donate some BTC! I created a special wallet for this event and now I'm asking you to donate for these children. For every 1 BTC you guys will donate I will add 0.1 BTC from my own wallet. My minimum I will donate from my own wallet is 1 BTC and I also like to set my maximum on 4 BTC.

The walletaddress I opened is: 1PUxgtyV4WKnsKk9Zpcsoy6iMCHdYDJSrk
Even the smallest donations will help! Even if you can miss only 0.001 BTC!

The song I will request is "We are the World", with a tongue in cheek to the BTC ofcourse Wink

I hope you'll realise how good our lifes and our childrens lifes are and help these children in need! Let's clean this shit up!

Have a great Christmas time guys!

Amy

So many tried the same tactic before, obvious scam to collect more coins.

She also says the donations are already pouring (to create hype and a sense of legitimacy) in when her wallet is empty, those who fall for this scam and actually send coins i pity you, they are the same crowd who made the original nigerian scams so successful.

Barek

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:29:52 PM

The first two donations are received! Keep up the good work! Grin

Hm? https://blockchain.info/address/1PUxgtyV4WKnsKk9Zpcsoy6iMCHdYDJSrk

You might want to get in contact with a reputable forum member. An account signed up 10 days ago asking for donations ... is suspicious.
Amy*91 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:35:11 PM

OMG Guys! Are you serious? Do you really think someone will use this for a scam?
Ask anyone in Holland and they will tell you a lot of people have initiatives to support this initiative!

You guys can't be serious, when you think i'm trying to get some money over the heads of 80.000 dying children every year!
GigaCoin

Giga

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:36:48 PM

OMG Guys! Are you serious? Do you really think someone will use this for a scam?
Ask anyone in Holland and they will tell you a lot of people have initiatives to support this initiative!

You guys can't be serious, when you think i'm trying to get some money over the heads of 80.000 dying children every year!

lame scam, you're not the first to think of this and link yourself with legit charities, you have no rep and we already checked blockchain no transfers to your wallet, total bullshit.

already reported.

GigaCoin

Giga

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:44:20 PM

you just deleted your claim that donations are already pouring in to you.

total fail  Cheesy

Amy*91 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:47:03 PM

Well scrooges, never mind.

Two people already donated some money and I will refund them.

I really thought I had a good idea for these children to donate some money from all of us as users of this forum. I will donate some of my own money, because you guys apperently don't give a shit about these children.

Admin, can you please delete my post?

Thanks for nothing guys!
Amy*91 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:53:51 PM

You might want to get in contact with a reputable forum member. An account signed up 10 days ago asking for donations ... is suspicious.

To be honest, a friend of mine told me about BTC about 1,5 month ago, I bought 10 BTC and didn't look at it until 2 weeks ago. At that time it was worth 4 times as much. That's the reason I got involved in this forum only 10 days ago. But if that is your reason to don't help, I don't mind, but don't try to make me "suspicious"....
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 10:56:23 PM

I would rather be evil than be a corrupted hypocrite like you that preys on peoples' good nature, people like you are precisely why many in the UK hate charity collectors who somehow think they're morally superior for harassing people in the street for money, leave the charity collecting to the charities, people who want to give will give.

This reminds me that I'm probably going to have to wake up early in the morning to avoid the charity collectors who will be hanging around the supermarket I got to when it's later in the morning because of Christmas.
GigaCoin

Giga

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:09:41 PM

To be honest, a friend of mine told me about BTC about 1,5 month ago, I bought 10 BTC and didn't look at it until 2 weeks ago. At that time it was worth 4 times as much. That's the reason I got involved in this forum only 10 days ago. But if that is your reason to don't help, I don't mind, but don't try to make me "suspicious"....

Right...this is the stage where u desperately try to defend urself when u know uve been exposed Cheesy

We tracked ur blockchain, we exposed u, then you deleted your post with the lie which was already quote above. Scam, u want free coins, tried countless times here, end of story.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:18:01 PM

you claim you will add a minimum of 1 BTC and a maximum of 4 BTC but i don't even think you even have 1 BTC, let alone 4 BTC
KingGoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:19:11 AM

you just deleted your claim that donations are already pouring in to you.

total fail  Cheesy
  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy busted  Cool

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
KingGoon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 02:22:37 AM

Rode Kruis   
C. Breederveld   salaris € 135.000

Meh ill pass. I gave up on these things when i saw how much the CEO's get paid!

So Icy E-Money - Frozentalk.org FD1GwdBjTeMPFdZD5v3cVRG7ZoPJBAuLrf
All these girls excited ,Oooo ya know they like it ,Frozen so icy, so icy ,Haters don't try to fight it ,All yo friends invited ,Frozen so icy, so icy!!
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 02:29:18 AM

Well, OP managed to scam a little bit of coin.   Undecided

Next time remember to use the "Report to Moderator" link at the bottom right of each post.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 08:35:00 AM

Rode Kruis   
C. Breederveld   salaris € 135.000

Meh ill pass. I gave up on these things when i saw how much the CEO's get paid!

That's the thing, even the 'legit' charities take a huge cut of what should be going to the children they claim their saving, I'd rather be a scrooge than somebody screwing over starving African children for the sake of profit.
GigaCoin

Giga

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 08:53:29 AM

Well, OP managed to scam a little bit of coin.   Undecided

Next time remember to use the "Report to Moderator" link at the bottom right of each post.

i did that actually but for some reason moderator moved it to offtopic rather than deleted it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: