[was on GLBSE] LIF.x

<< < (2/39) > >>

Ben Walsh (beamer):
Excellent. Thanks for the swift response.

I shall be diversifying into LIF once I've seen some healthy returns from my recent LIF.A and LIF.B investments.

I am also very interested in the LIF.VC and will be intrigued to see how you position it against IBB and BST.

Thanks for bringing some quality investment opportunities to GLBSE.

Quote from: Peter Lambert on September 01, 2011, 07:47:54 PM

Quote from: Ben Walsh (beamer) on September 01, 2011, 07:05:13 PM

Quick question if I may ...

I understand that LIF.A and LIF.B shares own a part of the shares / other assets that have been purchased with the BTC funds raised through their sale.

What assets does the holder of shares in LIF have part ownership of ?

Holders of LIF own the company Lambert Investment Funds. Right now the company assets include the website, the two market funds (LIF retains 5% of profits from these funds), some other investments, but mostly btc which can be used for investments/advertising/other operational expenses.

Bitcoin Swami:
This Glbse is very exciting.  Just need to get the bitcoiners eyes off the bitcoin charts and onto the Glbse charts.

NetTecture:
Quote from: Peter Lambert on September 02, 2011, 03:14:55 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Swami on September 01, 2011, 08:13:13 PM

This Glbse is very exciting.  Just need to get the bitcoiners eyes off the bitcoin charts and onto the Glbse charts.

If you look at bitcoincharts.com it seems there is lots going on, but all the charts are basically moving together. The charts.glbse.com is much more interesting to me because they can all move separately.

But you mis the little issue of none of the company having a vlue making tradable with more than the pocket money of a 15 year old in one month. Not trying to be too negative, but right now the highest volume I see is 200 and the highest 30 day volume 1417 BTC. Good luck making some trading there ;)

Bitcoin Swami:
Quote from: NetTecture on September 02, 2011, 05:55:03 AM

Quote from: Peter Lambert on September 02, 2011, 03:14:55 AM

Quote from: Bitcoin Swami on September 01, 2011, 08:13:13 PM

This Glbse is very exciting.  Just need to get the bitcoiners eyes off the bitcoin charts and onto the Glbse charts.

If you look at bitcoincharts.com it seems there is lots going on, but all the charts are basically moving together. The charts.glbse.com is much more interesting to me because they can all move separately.

But you mis the little issue of none of the company having a vlue making tradable with more than the pocket money of a 15 year old in one month. Not trying to be too negative, but right now the highest volume I see is 200 and the highest 30 day volume 1417 BTC. Good luck making some trading there ;)

Theres a small amount of people that know about bitcoins and theres an even smaller amount of bitcoiners that know about the GLBSE.  Its gaining volume slowly but surely.  Wasn't it just a command line interface not long ago?

Ben Walsh (beamer):
I'm hoping that's where LIF.VC, BST or IBB come in.

I think we need to demonstrate a healthy demand, to stimulate the supply.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page