Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:33:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Logo Contest - 0.10btc reward - Awarded (complete)  (Read 3374 times)
reaxion

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 02:20:49 PM

Here is my version Smiley

0nlyBTC

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:10:39 PM

Looking for a few concepts, or even completed logo for our website and company. I have one already, but I am no artist so I figured I would tap into the massive talent on the forums.

Paying 0.10 BTC reward for the winner, if we feel that it is exceptional we may put out a higher reward. There is no time limit on the contest, but we plan to choose a final design before December ends.

The concept we have been working with is the fibonacci sequence and the golden ratio. Current basic logo is just a nautilus shell with the ratios sketched out and the company name "Fibonacci" integrated into the nautilus shell. But if you have a better way to display the golden ratio, phi, or some other related notion please implement it into the logo. If you have questions about the design or direction or need clarification let me know in a reply or PM here.

Do have a color preference?   
jasinlee (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:12:21 PM

I can modify the colors to our needs later. So pick whatever color you like.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
0nlyBTC

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:05:45 PM

I can modify the colors to our needs later. So pick whatever color you like.

:)Alright But I go with gold.
0nlyBTC

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:20:20 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2013, 06:15:05 AM by 0nlyBTC

Here is my submission jasinlee:

I went with the color gold (golden ratio hint), and a basic formal looking spiral (symbolizing simplicity) and your modern font for Fibonnacci. As a add bonus I added a Phi symbol into the letter 'O' in Fibφnacci. Feedback and improvements are welcome  Smiley

φ

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Alternate Versions:

jasinlee (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:16:20 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 01:00:51 AM by jasinlee

and

This submission was emailed to me by a user who is stuck in newbie jail.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
jrbuddy2

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:34:50 AM

Here's a sketch of my submission.

https://i.imgur.com/6qbstXr.jpg
jasinlee (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:16:10 AM

I am going to wrap this up tomorrow 2pm EST (Florida Time), please submit your sketches or even unfinished work so I can pick through them. Even if its not done we may pick yours, so dont be discouraged if your not quite done yet. We see the potential in them and will pick them based on what we feel we can do with it.

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 12:27:44 PM

Looking for a few concepts, or even completed logo for our website and company. I have one already, but I am no artist so I figured I would tap into the massive talent on the forums.

Paying 0.10 BTC reward for the winner, if we feel that it is exceptional we may put out a higher reward. There is no time limit on the contest, but we plan to choose a final design before December ends.

The concept we have been working with is the fibonacci sequence and the golden ratio. Current basic logo is just a nautilus shell with the ratios sketched out and the company name "Fibonacci" integrated into the nautilus shell. But if you have a better way to display the golden ratio, phi, or some other related notion please implement it into the logo. If you have questions about the design or direction or need clarification let me know in a reply or PM here.

Most images look just like the description you described.
I suggest you extend the contest length and maybe increase the bounty.
Maybe a combination of the Fibonacci with a phi in it and the shell.
Best of luck finding a logo Smiley
jambola2

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 07:14:40 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2013, 04:18:40 AM by medUSA

Pulled in a favour and have the outline drawn from my simple sketch

The top 3 are the original sketch with and without black outline
Then comes the center 2 with a modified pixelation of the tail
The bottom 3 are twists on the outline and brings out the spiral

http://i40.tinypic.com/33x7p7b.png
0nlyBTC

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:40:31 PM

Most images look just like the description you described.
I suggest you extend the contest length and maybe increase the bounty.
Maybe a combination of the Fibonacci with a phi in it and the shell.
Best of luck finding a logo Smiley
jambola2

+1
Ch1bi

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:46:05 PM

Here's a concept I have in mind, let me know what you think

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:30:16 PM

Hey don't lock the thread I have something. Sharing in few minutes.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:50:41 PM

Kept in mind that your company will be into scrypt mining. IMO this would blend beautifully with your brand. Try to imagine.

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
jasinlee (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 12:32:18 AM

Pulled in a favour and have the outline drawn from my simple sketch

The top 3 are the original sketch with and without black outline
Then comes the center 2 with a modified pixelation of the tail
The bottom 3 are twists on the outline and brings out the spiral

We took a vote within the team, and chose your design as the winner. We will probably alter it for our purposes, but it has the desired effect. Clean, simple, integrates our theme, easily scaled and recognizable. Congrats medUSA. Let me know where to send the btc Cheesy

0nlyBTC

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:27:52 AM

Congrats medUSA! Shocked
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 10:58:57 AM

We took a vote within the team, and chose your design as the winner. We will probably alter it for our purposes, but it has the desired effect. Clean, simple, integrates our theme, easily scaled and recognizable. Congrats medUSA. Let me know where to send the btc Cheesy

Thank you so much guys! Sent you a PM
Wouldn't have imagined a sudden brainwave could turn out so well for me and I learnt something new too Smiley

Congrats medUSA! Shocked

Thanks 0nlyBTC
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:50:12 AM

Dang I'm late for this one but it looked like some serious contenders in this competition.  I'd like to congratulate medUSA on winning the contest with a great design.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: