Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any interest for Scrypt Mining Contracts?  (Read 708 times)
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 11:23:45 PM

Thinking about selling of the power of my 600 khash/s rig to get me some cash to upgrade it (got room for more GPUs, just no cash).  Coinwarz says that mining the most profitable coin could bring in $30 daily right now, but I'll call it $20 because multicoin pools don't mine every single coin out there.  Would be selling by the khash/s for somewhere between $2.50 and $3 each for a year.  There would be a flat 10% fee taken out of mining revenue to pay for electricity, hardware failures, emergency downtime, etc.  That in mind, the estimated profit over a year even with that taken out is $10.95, bringing the ROI over 300%  Shocked

I would start off just selling the power that I have now, but may add more as it is purchased.  Contracts would be bought via BTC at the coinbase rate or via USD through methods I haven't figured out yet.  This would be a great option for someone wanting to get into mining but doesn't want to have to learn all the ins and outs of building a rig.

Not quite sure if this belongs in Securities or Alt-coins, but mods can go ahead and move it wherever they see fit  Smiley

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:25:10 PM

I will rent out your power for the next 24 hours. Can I tell you what coin to mine?
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 11:29:49 PM

I will rent out your power for the next 24 hours. Can I tell you what coin to mine?
I can do that, just give me the pool info and I'll be up and hashing within 5 minutes.  I can also mine solo, if you would prefer  Smiley

tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:41:27 PM

you have pm
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 12:02:45 AM

you have pm
pm'd back Smiley

cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 12:08:04 AM

Rig has been rented out to tokyoghetto for 24 hours mining Stablecoin.  Mining will end tomorrow night at 7:00 PM EST.

PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:13:30 AM

Thinking about selling of the power of my 600 khash/s rig to get me some cash to upgrade it (got room for more GPUs, just no cash).  Coinwarz says that mining the most profitable coin could bring in $30 daily right now, but I'll call it $20 because multicoin pools don't mine every single coin out there.  Would be selling by the khash/s for somewhere between $2.50 and $3 each for a year.  There would be a flat 10% fee taken out of mining revenue to pay for electricity, hardware failures, emergency downtime, etc.  That in mind, the estimated profit over a year even with that taken out is $10.95, bringing the ROI over 300%  Shocked

I would start off just selling the power that I have now, but may add more as it is purchased.  Contracts would be bought via BTC at the coinbase rate or via USD through methods I haven't figured out yet.  This would be a great option for someone wanting to get into mining but doesn't want to have to learn all the ins and outs of building a rig.

Not quite sure if this belongs in Securities or Alt-coins, but mods can go ahead and move it wherever they see fit  Smiley

It's very hard to maneuver amongst these coins for max profit. Very hard to deposit them in time to the exchange. My peak was this weekend, where 600khash would bring me 6$/hour for  ~3 hours. And 1+ hour was lost on waiting for cryptsy deposit, despite the fast block time.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 12:16:03 AM

It's very hard to maneuver amongst these coins for max profit. Very hard to deposit them in time to the exchange. My peak was this weekend, where 600khash would bring me 6$/hour for  ~3 hours. And 1+ hour was lost on waiting for cryptsy deposit, despite the fast block time.
I would be using Hashcows for the pool, which automatically exchanges the altcoins for BTC as soon as they are confirmed, and switches coins whenever another coin becomes more profitable enough to make it worth it.

PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:21:53 AM

I would be using Hashcows for the pool, which automatically exchanges the altcoins for BTC as soon as they are confirmed, and switches coins whenever another coin becomes more profitable enough to make it worth it.

They do not mine some of the profitable coins, but it's surely easier than trading yourself. My problem with hashcows is that I cannot cash out my 0.01 btc mined, for some reason. There are other multi-coin-pools, but not without problems also.

████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 12:37:21 AM

They do not mine some of the profitable coins, but it's surely easier than trading yourself. My problem with hashcows is that I cannot cash out my 0.01 btc mined, for some reason. There are other multi-coin-pools, but not without problems also.
Strange, I've been using them for over a month and only had a problem with cashing out last night, which only lasted for about a half hour before it went though.  I know that they won't always be mining the most profitable coin, which is why I already included that in the calculations.  Even if they only brought in ~75% of the expected earnings, that would still be a ROI of over 200%

tokyoghetto
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:44:17 AM

Just want to confirm that the 600khash is up and hashing away. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: