Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:25:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] BitcoinSports.eu (bit365) Debt 75% of face  (Read 2603 times)
scout326 (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:09:06 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 12:08:31 AM by scout326

Hi Everyone,

I have investments with bitcoinsports.eu that have been awaiting payout. Bit365 says investment payouts are being paid out manually at a slow rate.  https://etherpad.mozilla.org/MZ3eG4apz2 is a link for (some) of the pending cashouts. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142101.1260 is a link to the service thread.

I am looking to sell 40 btc worth of debt for 85% of face but will accept smaller increments.  

I can provide txid and send a proof payment from the address to prove i'm the owner of the investment. I can also send an email to bit365 giving up ownership of the investment (or can simply forward the payment).  I have references from the poker community but am also willing to escrow.  

We can negotiate terms of the escrow but I was thinking we would release the payment after 90 days or when the bitcoins have been sent out.  This does not negate your claim to the debt.  But again we can negotiate terms of the deal later.  

Please move this if this is not in the right section.  Feel free to post or pm me with any questions.  
Densitymax

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:06:02 AM

Hi Everyone,

I have two investments with bitcoinsports.eu that have been awaiting payout. Bit365 says investment payouts are being paid out manually at a slow rate.  https://etherpad.mozilla.org/MZ3eG4apz2 is a link for (some) of the pending cashouts. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=142101.1260 is a link to the service thread.

I am looking to sell 40 btc worth of debt for 85% of face but will accept smaller increments. 

I can provide txid and send a proof payment from the address to prove i'm the owner of the investment. I can also send an email to bit365 giving up ownership of the investment (or can simply forward the payment).  I have references from the poker community but am also willing to escrow. 

We can negotiate terms of the escrow but I was thinking we would release the payment after 90 days or when the bitcoins have been sent out.  This does not negate your claim to the debt.  But again we can negotiate terms of the deal later. 

Please move this if this is not in the right section.  Feel free to post or pm me with any questions. 

No one will ever do this because you won't ever get your Invesment back, the site is closing and taking all the BTC..

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
scout326 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:09:30 PM

Price down to 75%.  Hell this offer is open to bit365, maybe it can help with his solvency and he can use my funds to pay some other people as well. 
scout326 (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 08:03:53 PM

Price now half off.
scout326 (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:15:56 PM

debt still available for sale Angry  50% off!
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:57:09 AM

unfortunately no one will take this debt because odds are it will NEVER be paid. He has not paid numerous people on his site and no one who posted his signature for bitcointalk.
scout326 (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:29:29 AM

unfortunately no one will take this debt because odds are it will NEVER be paid. He has not paid numerous people on his site and no one who posted his signature for bitcointalk.

Thats why I am offering a discount on the debt.  What I can't understand is why you say these things on the forum yet advertise the site in your signature.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:57:46 PM

Thats why I am offering a discount on the debt.  What I can't understand is why you say these things on the forum yet advertise the site in your signature.

lol, that is hilarious hypocrisy on his part.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
scout326 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:02:23 AM

down to 35%...
alexout

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:57:16 AM

Where can we find more information about this site to make a proper assessment on the discount?
scout326 (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:33:16 PM

The thread linked in op will explain.  There is a scratch pad in the last few pages has pending payouts.
scout326 (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:19:01 AM

bump
Bobbydiggital

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:57:55 AM

Basicly what youre saying is that you know it will never be paid so you are offering a discount on it? What kind of discount is that?
scout326 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 03:46:05 PM

Basicly what youre saying is that you know it will never be paid so you are offering a discount on it? What kind of discount is that?

I am actually raising the price back to 50%.  Someone was paid 6btc recently.  I think there is a greater than 35% chance, but less than 60% I get paid.  Therefore I am pricing the debt with that probability in mind.  Please PM if interested. 
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 04:02:09 PM

So you are selling no money for money?

scout326 (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 06:00:20 PM

So you are selling no money for money?

Correct.  I am selling the right to money that is owed at a discount because of the counterparty risk. I am willing to escrow to get around any sort of trust issues with me but the buyer is taking on the risk of bit365 never paying.  I am planning on having the btc released in our transaction 3 months after purchase date although the terms of the escrow are negotiable.   
scout326 (OP)

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:05:08 PM

I have been receiving some PMs.  Here is my investment link http://www.bitcoinsports.eu/inv/24516  (this is the majority of my investment I have some other smaller ones). 
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 24, 2013, 09:57:04 PM

Have you not heard anything from bit365? He says that they ave wallet issues but they should be resolved soon.
scout326 (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 02:08:23 PM

Have you not heard anything from bit365? He says that they ave wallet issues but they should be resolved soon.
only in his weekly updates.   No response to my proposal via pm or email.   Guess im not really selling the debt well, but I think if it was a scam he would just go silent rather than posting at all.
scout326 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 07:56:39 PM

still available.  bit365 told me that he should have enough btc to pay within 2 weeks.  This is still for sale for 50%.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: