Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Differences between the different BitCoin Forums?  (Read 488 times)
3xpl0ring (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:03:52 AM

After reading about BitCoin for the last few years, my sorority has begun mining and purchasing.  We are looking for ways to use the currency for some of our common purchases (IT services and computer stuff mainly) 

With the wide range of BitCoin forums (here, Reddit, etc.) I was wondering if you could give me some advice about the relative quality, strengths and weaknesses of the various forums?  There is so much information, much of it contradictory, that "it is like drinking from a firehose" at times. I'm hopping to better manage my time and increase the quality of the data and opinions I'm reading.

Thanks
CEG5952

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:05:28 AM

there is not much outside of bitcointalk and reddit..... bitcointalk is really the only forum with any traffic.

BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:06:18 AM

After reading about BitCoin for the last few years, my sorority has begun mining and purchasing.  We are looking for ways to use the currency for some of our common purchases (IT services and computer stuff mainly) 

With the wide range of BitCoin forums (here, Reddit, etc.) I was wondering if you could give me some advice about the relative quality, strengths and weaknesses of the various forums?  There is so much information, much of it contradictory, that "it is like drinking from a firehose" at times. I'm hopping to better manage my time and increase the quality of the data and opinions I'm reading.

Thanks
This forum is THE forum.
sweetNlow

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:07:52 AM

there is not much outside of bitcointalk and reddit..... bitcointalk is really the only forum with any traffic.

I have noticed this too, all other forums seem to be ghost towns haha. I guess BitcoinTalk is #1!
3xpl0ring (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:12:58 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 01:40:53 AM by Maged

This forum is THE forum.

No offense intended! This is a great forum and I've learned a lot from the awesome community.
pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:16:23 AM

This forum is where satoshi himself used to write before disappear. Also it is the place that every developer / important person of the community writes as well. Also where every scammer tries to scam people  Tongue Tongue

__ johnnyb__

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:07:43 AM

Also where every scammer tries to scam people  Tongue Tongue

LOL  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: