Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:31:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coin NEO for a long time?  (Read 1771 times)
turkiman

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:01:44 AM

yes that's the right decision in my opinion right now because NEO now has technology that is quite sophisticated and also in some countries NEO is very well known for its ETH twinning so it is very potential for long-term investment

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
cryptonzeus

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

Hello! I want to buy 300 NEO coins for a long time. A good idea? I believe in a lot of X2-X3

Yeah! It's a great one man. I am a holder of Neo and I am earning free Gas as passive income holding it. So buy more!
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:30:05 PM

Currently NEO has lost almost all the progress that it experienced in the last months, it is still suited for daily trading though, but the ones that invested aiming for long term could be having a hard time with it.
Irma nurfalah

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

yes why not, and we also know that if we hold neo we will get neogas and added with this neo price increase will be double profit
NomanBD

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:25:46 PM

That's not really good profits 2* or 3*. I'm not saying NEO is not good coin, it's my 3rd favorite coin. You have bright future, If you hold your 300 coin.
HappyVeider

Activity: 135

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:53:12 PM

buying NEO is pretty good idea actually, also a lot of people say that NEO is a good one exactly  for holding, I even going to buy for myself some in near future
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

NEO WILL BE HUGE BUT NOT IN SHORT TIME . ITS CHINESE COIN AND THEY ARE STILL BANNED FOR TRADING THERE SO I BELIEVE AFTER THEY ALLOW PEOPLE TO INVEST NEO CAN BE HUGE GAINER
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:54:26 AM

NEO slowly showed that he is altcoin that has the potential to be great. in position even though it is not included in the top ten coinmarketcap but at least crypto is always a pretty good position. This shows the coin is quite good to have the potential of investing or trading in a long time.
Gordante12

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:48:22 PM

no way, no way for being a bad idea) excellent idea! NEO is very promising coin and it has prerry good potential of growth, so I can say good luck, good choice)
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

no way, no way for being a bad idea) excellent idea! NEO is very promising coin and it has prerry good potential of growth, so I can say good luck, good choice)
Of course, she has good perspective features. But how to use a coin or a form, if there are many competitors who can also offer some better features? Apparently for me, still the best is ethereum and its versatility.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

Hello! I want to buy 300 NEO coins for a long time. A good idea? I believe in a lot of X2-X3
My personal opinion that NEO have a huge perspective at market because of their own concept of blockchain system and 0 fees transactions, allowing other projects even fundraise from NEON client makes it very easy to use for people who are first time in crypto, if you kept your tokens at online wallet you will get gas tokens for free as a tokenholder

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:23:32 PM

The primary consideration that would make investors hodl their tokens is the potential of the token. There seems to be many good reviews about NEO, which of course is a green flag for hodling. However, I would advice you also do  a thorough research before investing.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

The primary consideration that would make investors hodl their tokens is the potential of the token. There seems to be many good reviews about NEO, which of course is a green flag for hodling. However, I would advice you also do  a thorough research before investing.
Every coin needs more time to bounceback, I think NEO considered as a potential one so much better to hodl for a long time just to make sure avoiding those risk. This coin already well known by investors so I think there will be a good fluctuation in exact time.

Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

neo is good for a long time, no doubts, but I am not sure about X3, of course that is a good idea and you would get profit, but I don't think so much

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

In my opinion, NEO is the great token to invest. It is the first token in NEO ecosystem which called ETHEREUM of China. NEO platform wiaht many advantage: low fee, quick transactions... is the potential token to hold.

steady, I agree with you. NEO coins are strong coins, good coins and also have many benefits and advantages. and it's perfect for us to make long-term investments. because I think many investors hold NEO coins because they have fast deals
Agree. The coin has government support and ICOs will be regulated. I believe that if a coin comes from China it is good and rise in price.
like the Ethereum continues to increase, it became the flagship coin of the NEO I second that does have similar developments with the Ethereum which makes it a valuable coin. This is demonstrated through the development of increasing NEO bring progress for so devastating a fairly influential on NEO in the long-term.

97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

That is a pretty good idea, it will be even better if you allocate your money to several potential coins besides NEO. So you not only race against the development and results of the NEO, but you can make profits from other coins as well with a period of time that may be much faster and the number of results is higher. Apart from the profit side, this method is also very good in terms of securing your money, you can have a backup of income from other coins.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

The idea is certainly good, only for the coin to make the X, you need to wait for at least a growing market!
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

In my opinion, NEO is the great token to invest. It is the first token in NEO ecosystem which called ETHEREUM of China. NEO platform wiaht many advantage: low fee, quick transactions... is the potential token to hold.

steady, I agree with you. NEO coins are strong coins, good coins and also have many benefits and advantages. and it's perfect for us to make long-term investments. because I think many investors hold NEO coins because they have fast deals
Agree. The coin has government support and ICOs will be regulated. I believe that if a coin comes from China it is good and rise in price.
lots of coins my mainstay for use in generating more profits. NEO becomes one of the coins that count on me with his ability to continue to grow. so with the presence of the NEO development this will be the the instructions as a coin in the long term that generates development continued to increase to produce much bigger gains in the future.

andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

I now live began to envy you))) It's a great idea, I'm always happy when people want to purchase a NEO, this is my favorite Aldon, I also got him and think he's going to make me rich. Hopefully now you too.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:00:26 AM

Today, NEO really becomes an excellent solution for profitable and promising investments in the future. For me, NEO is becoming one of the best options for long-term investments and income generation in the future. Therefore, I continue to believe in developers and the great development potential of NEO in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: